New format to submitting stories???

MT1966

Virgin
I wasn't sure where to post this question and if I have posted it in the wrong place I apologize. I have a query about the process of submitting a story.

After a break of about 5 years I tried to post another story and the whole process was totally new to me (compared to the last time I posted a story) I think I submitted my story it's currently in Draft mode or section.

Is it submitted? Do I have to do anything else to submit the story? The last time I submitted a story the story become 'pending' straight away.

Thanks

I wasn't sure where to post this question and if I have posted it in the wrong place I apologize. I have a query about the process of submitting a story.

After a break of about 5 years I tried to post another story and the whole process was totally new to me (compared to the last time I posted a story) I think I submitted my story it's currently in Draft mode or section.

Is it submitted? Do I have to do anything else to submit the story? The last time I submitted a story the story become 'pending' straight away.

Thanks

When you create a new story, you can either save to drafts, or click 'preview' which will then let you check it over, before clicking on 'submit'.

If it's in your drafts, it's not submitted. But if you open it up again, and click on 'preview' and then 'submit', you'll be golden, and it'll go into your 'pending' under 'works' until it goes yellow, with the date it's going to be posted. :)

Back