Caught jerking off

I think i would watch for a while, then approach and join in the fun !!
With a mutual masturbation session, finishing in a 69 cumming in each others mouth and licking each other clean

^^^^^^^^^^^

My kinda girl!!
Welcome aboard Happy... you are gonna make some good friends here

I think i would watch for a while, then approach and join in the fun !!
With a mutual masturbation session, finishing in a 69 cumming in each others mouth and licking each other clean

You're going to do just fine here :D

this is one of my fantasies as well. always thought of what it would be like to get caught stroking in the stacks at the library or in one of those unisex bathrooms (a very clean one of course)

When I'm in TN, I'll give you a call!

what would I do??? Id probably watch, because thats hot and I wanna see it! If noticed I might join in or just go in and shut door and mutually masturbate while watching each other. Touching you myself... depend on you, situation, heat factor... etc

what would I do??? Id probably watch, because thats hot and I wanna see it! If noticed I might join in or just go in and shut door and mutually masturbate while watching each other. Touching you myself... depend on you, situation, heat factor... etc

If I so you, I'd fix my eyes on your eyes, keep a steasy pace and, as I cum, aim directly at you.

I'd watch for a while then put my hand in my knickers and finger myself. Then I'd walk over and sit on your cock

I'd have a little chuckle, close the door and tell the wife so we could have a little chuckle together. Where it goes from there is completely up to her...

I would probably want the lady to start hugging me from behind, resting her chin on my shoulder as she watches me stroke up and down. She will then whisper dirty things into my ear... encourage me.... and maybe put her hands over mine. It would be soooo erotic if I explode all over her hand and my hand together...:)

Back