BBW, embarrassed and shy

Safra

Literotica Guru
but anyway I will give it a try... (hey, that rhymes! :rolleyes:)

Please be gentle! I have no own cam, this was a mobile... plus my editing skills are meager...

Thanks to my hard-working sweetheart, here:

My index
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21

Last edited:
Good Lord, the first PM came when I had hit the enter-button just a minute ago!

Well I am so happy to say thank you for posting and helping us show the world what a real woman is to look like. Thank you, lovely pics and I hope that you keep going. Take care

Please be gentle! I have no own cam, this was a mobile... plus my editing skills are meager...

very enjoyable- I'd love to see more:kiss:

You are very lovely. Wonderful curves. I eagerly await more pics. :rose:

Oh my my my MY!

Nothing wrong with these pics, especially the sexy model! Can' wait to see what's next...

You are very lovely. Wonderful curves. I eagerly await more pics. :rose:

Nothing wrong with these pics, especially the sexy model! Can' wait to see what's next...

Thank you so much for the compliments!

I'm sooo happy a friend from Lit pushed me a bit to have the guts....

This is really boosting my self-confidence!

Thanks again!!! :heart:

It will last a bit until I have more... But I promise to work on it! :D

We're all very glad you overcame the fact that you are shy and decided to grant us the oportunity of enjoying with your pics ;)

As it has been said before there is A LOT of BBW love on this forum so, as you can see there's no reason to be afraid of going even further:rolleyes:

Loved those colored panties and your lovely big boobs who seemed very eager to take a glimpse of fresh air:rolleyes:

Keep up the good work ;D

We're all very glad you overcame the fact that you are shy and decided to grant us the oportunity of enjoying with your pics ;)

As it has been said before there is A LOT of BBW love on this forum so, as you can see there's no reason to be afraid of going even further:rolleyes:

Loved those colored panties and your lovely big boobs who seemed very eager to take a glimpse of fresh air:rolleyes:

Keep up the good work ;D

Yeah, yeah, maybe they need some fresh air... Lets see how soon it is warm enough.... :D
btw...

I just adored your avatar ;D

Thank you! Yes, the avatar was my first step into the world with being a big woman... As you can see in my siggi, my attitude towards being big and sexy changes day by day....

This thread seems to help a lot! :cathappy:

What a very welcome addition to the list of sexy BBW's who are kind enough to post for us lovers of the great women! The pics came out great, mobile or no. Never apologize for stepping out there and indulging :)

Thanks for the great pics and I'll definitely be checking back with regularity.

wonderful start, your a very beautiful women with curves.. and I love your avatar as well :rose:

nice pics. Its interesting that posting pics can biist the self-confidence.

Thanks, Weenie...

If you live since in a boring little village in the countryside where you know everyone and unfortunately there seems to be no bbw-lover... you get to get no compliments, isn't it? Rather disgusted looks... and oh-so-friendly unwanted diet-suggestions from the women around....
Finally you start believing it yourself... That you are not sexy, desirable and whatnot... :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

nice pics.......... of a lovely subject. please do post more as i am sure that you will get many more rave reviews

cedric

you are sexy, sexy is in the mind. I have know many women who are those size 2's who don't see themselves as sexy and I have know many women who were BBW who knew they were sexy even if society did not believe them

keep up the good work and the photos :rose: :rose::heart:

If you live since in a boring little village in the countryside where you know everyone and unfortunately there seems to be no bbw-lover... you get to get no compliments, isn't it? Rather disgusted looks... and oh-so-friendly unwanted diet-suggestions from the women around....
Finally you start believing it yourself... That you are not sexy, desirable and whatnot... :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:[/QUOTE]

Hello Safra,

Just wanted to say welcome, you pictures are lovely as are you.

Please don't be shy

Mrs S:)

Back