There's no "War on Whites"

what a racist asshole.

and yeah, like your kind will get off their ass and do anything. maybe if there was a pile of meth at the end

There's something I just don't unnerstand.

If there's a War On White People, why did it take this long to start it?

:confused:

If "conservatives are always comfortable," why do many conservatives give the impression that they are being persecuted & oppressed, and why do some many of them seem so angry so much of the time?

You know, on the race thing I think it's because their beloved tests show that Asians are smarter than they are, and that black folks are stronger and faster, leaving them with nothing. On the gay front, I think that it's because they're terrified that we'll treat them the way they treat their women.

If "conservatives are always comfortable," why do many conservatives give the impression that they are being persecuted & oppressed, and why do some many of them seem so angry so much of the time?

It is a puzzling question. They say they're comfortable, but their actions sure show otherwise.

Well, this is good news, a government program that works. I was afraid it had all been a waste of effort and money.

So, tell me, how much have you been held back by affirmative action? Is this a personal concern, or just more of your love for people and concern for downtrodden white men?

I can't say it has it has affected me in any discernable way, but maybe I am truly superior and it doesn't matter if some black person gets a step up. They'll never catch up to me.

Every time this white privilege thing comes up in conversation, I always say I am grateful for mine and happy to have used it well. Right then, a bunch of white guys show up to say there's no such thing. If they are right, I must be pretty fucking good to have done all this on my own.

I'm almost convinced they are right. If one more person tells me that we all start off even, I think it will settle the issue in my mind.

I take it you have no problem with continued government sanctioned discrimination against certain people base on race or sex. That makes you a fool, in my opinion, but you're entitled to your opinion.

I take it you have no problem with continued government sanctioned discrimination against certain people base on race or sex. That makes you a fool, in my opinion, but you're entitled to your opinion.

I asked you how it affected you. If you don't want to answer, I'll understand.

If I am a fool, then white privilege must be a really powerful thing to get a fool this far in life.

Show me the white kid who got a university acceptance letter over a better performing minority student because he was white and male. Show me the promotions over more qualified ethnic minority and female candidates white males are racking up in either of our societies and I'll admit that I was wrong wrong wrong. No problem

I submit for your consideration George H.W. Bush.

Need I list the details?

A lazy, drunken, drug-abusing moron gets into Yale. Were there better qualified minority students? How could there not be?

He graduates from Yale, although a minority student on scholarship who performed that way would not have made it past the first semester.

He escapes going to Vietnam by supposedly being an active member of the national guard, even though he couldn't find the time to meet the minimum requirements.

Of course it ends with him being almost elected president, and having the Supreme Court give it to him. You think that would have happened if he were black and actually qualified for the job?

Need I list the details?

A lazy, drunken, drug-abusing moron gets into Yale. Were there better qualified minority students? How could there not be?

He graduates from Yale, although a minority student on scholarship who performed that way would not have made it past the first semester.

He escapes going to Vietnam by supposedly being an active member of the national guard, even though he couldn't find the time to meet the minimum requirements.

Of course it ends with him being almost elected president, and having the Supreme Court give it to him. You think that would have happened if he were black and actually qualified for the job?

Just a typical case of natural white man ability to overcome adversity.

Slaves toiling under masters, Jews self-loading into boxcars, citizens marching obediently along in the good 'ol USSA today...

...just proves lemmings come in all colors.

I asked you how it affected you. If you don't want to answer, I'll understand.

If I am a fool, then white privilege must be a really powerful thing to get a fool this far in life.

It doesn't matter whether it has had any effect on me or not. It's not about me. I've come to realize how you think. Everything's about you. It's all about bronze. We ain't ever going to see eye to eye on this, bronzie, and probably not on much of anything else.

Interesting view. And I see how a lot of it fits and for the most part how others get to their viewpoint.

I still think the overwhelming majority of it is money and circumstance. If poor white people were the inner city fodder I don't think they would blink at locking them the fuck up and working them for a tidy profit.

However poor black/latino communities tend to gravitate toward metro areas while poor whites migrate away and instead congregate in trailer parks, RV camps and other lovely communities. So the black/latinos get shafted....the cops ball them up like bait fish and tear them to shreds. Can't fart sideways in the city without it being filmed, documented and posted to the internet. Meanwhile bubba does what bubba wants because out in the sticks no one gives a fuck. And the burbs are the burbs, if you make it there you're pretty much a privileged human period. You gotta fuck up pretty good or get rather rowdy to have the cops busting your chops in the burbs.

However, there are institutions in place that, tho having no legal barriers, still hold racist, sexist, homophobic belief structures,

This is the part I think is bullshit...I think the structured, systematic, institutionalized racial and gender discrimination is long fucking gone and let go by most people. Try it and you will catch suits and charges so fucking fast no company would even try without making it very very specific and deliberate point they were willing to pay through the nose for. Think hobby lobby....they paid a steep steep steep price just to be assholes pushing for it.

I think it's image is promoted and used by both side for various assholery of varying degrees. But particularly the lefties who feel the need to be the white devil's victim.

and allow individuals with prejudices to fill positions of power.

THERE IT IS!!!!! Now this is what I think "oh I'm such a victim of racial oppression!!" crowd is talking about when they get frisked for being not white, in a tidy Dockers/Blazer combo and named Chet.

The law is not racist....the hood is filed with terrible drugs, illegal weapons, and all sorts of violence. The cops should be all up in the mother fuckin' hood bugging everyone that could be up to no good and that includes loitering mother fuckers looking and acting like a bunch of thugs. They all need to be frisked...fuck it they all need a good tazing before being threatened with an ass kicking on top of it if they don't go the fuck home and do their homework.

But, there are racist/sexist cops...CEO's.....religious leaders.... educators ....politicians...judges etc. and all they see is the badge, so to them the law is racist. Reality is cops are just people too and some of them are racist/misogynistic pricks....others are scummy on the take and some are really honorable cops trying to do the right thing and serve their community.

Now you can affirmative action them to death and LOL at them while you promote/admit more less qualified minorities because skin color/genitals are THAT important. But I think this will just breed resentment and cause more shit.

OR

we could work towards being a more gender/color blind society....LOL I crack me up sometimes.

Last edited:
It doesn't matter whether it has had any effect on me or not. It's not about me. I've come to realize how you think. Everything's about you. It's all about bronze. We ain't ever going to see eye to eye on this, bronzie, and probably not on much of anything else.

Apparently you do not realize what is involved in being a river to my people.

Okay, that made me laugh. Maybe you aren't quite as bad as all that.

I am much worse than that. I have the power to make mortal men look like a fool by doing nothing more than letting them talk.

Interesting view. And I see how a lot of it fits and for the most part how others get to their viewpoint.

I still think the overwhelming majority of it is money and circumstance. If poor white people were the inner city fodder I don't think they would blink at locking them the fuck up and working them for a tidy profit.

However poor black/latino communities tend to gravitate toward metro areas while poor whites migrate away and instead congregate in trailer parks, RV camps and other lovely communities. So the black/latinos get shafted....the cops ball them up like bait fish and tear them to shreds. Can't fart sideways in the city without it being filmed, documented and posted to the internet. Meanwhile bubba does what bubba wants because out in the sticks no one gives a fuck. And the burbs are the burbs, if you make it there you're pretty much a privileged human period. You gotta fuck up pretty good or get rather rowdy to have the cops busting your chops in the burbs.

This is the part I think is bullshit...I think the structured, systematic, institutionalized racial and gender discrimination is long fucking gone and let go by most people. Try it and you will catch suits and charges so fucking fast no company would even try without making it very very specific and deliberate point they were willing to pay through the nose for. Think hobby lobby....they paid a steep steep steep price just to be assholes pushing for it.

I think it's image is promoted and used by both side for various assholery of varying degrees. But particularly the lefties who feel the need to be the white devil's victim.

THERE IT IS!!!!! Now this is what I think "oh I'm such a victim of racial oppression!!" crowd is talking about when they get frisked for being not white, in a tidy Dockers/Blazer combo and named Chet.

The law is not racist....the hood is filed with terrible drugs, illegal weapons, and all sorts of violence. The cops should be all up in the mother fuckin' hood bugging everyone that could be up to no good and that includes loitering mother fuckers looking and acting like a bunch of thugs. They all need to be frisked...fuck it they all need a good tazing before being threatened with an ass kicking on top of it if they don't go the fuck home and do their homework.

But, there are racist/sexist cops...CEO's.....religious leaders.... educators ....politicians...judges etc. and all they see is the badge, so to them the law is racist. Reality is cops are just people too and some of them are racist/misogynistic pricks....others are scummy on the take and some are really honorable cops trying to do the right thing and serve their community.

Now you can affirmative action them to death and LOL at them while you promote/admit more less qualified minorities because skin color/genitals are THAT important. But I think this will just breed resentment and cause more shit.

OR

we could work towards being a more gender/color blind society....LOL I crack me up sometimes.

I don't like the colorblind thing. It erases people's identities. Particularly people who's race is tied to their ethnicity, like me.

I am much worse than that. I have the power to make mortal men look like a fool by doing nothing more than letting them talk.

Ah, I was going to let it go at that, but I see you don't. Fine. At least we understand each other.

You think that would have happened if he were black and actually qualified for the job?

With enough old money and the better part of a century of multigenerational aristocratic political network building?

1970 and earlier? fuck no.

1980? really unlikely

1990? it could have happened

2000? For sure....

Today and into the future? not even a problem.

Need I list the details?

George H.W. Bush was the father, a well-intentioned patrician.
His useless tool of a son was George W. Bush.

Otherwise, spot on.

George H.W. Bush was the father, a well-intentioned patrician.
His useless tool of a son was George W. Bush.

Otherwise, spot on.

My mom was talking about that last time I talked to her and said that there was a hilarious snl skit to that effect but I never took the time to look it up and watch it.

I don't like the colorblind thing. It erases people's identities. Particularly people who's race is tied to their ethnicity, like me.

But the problem is your race and ethnicity shouldn't have any fucking baring on what school you get into, or what job you qualify for.

I'm not suggesting "Strip everyone of their cultural heritage." I'm saying I shouldn't have to give anything but my test scores, academic achievements, letters of recommendation and ID# to a school, especially a public one. My being Korean shouldn't get me admitted or promoted weather I like to eat kimchi or not. Colorblind as in my livelihood and civil rights are not dependent upon my skin color, religion, genitals or sexual orientation. Not colorblind as in you're not allowed to be who you are or part of whatever culture you want.

Last edited:
But the problem is your race and ethnicity shouldn't have any fucking baring on what school you get into, or what job you qualify for.

I'm not suggesting "Strip everyone of their cultural heritage." I'm saying I shouldn't have to give anything but my test scores, academic achievements, letters of recommendation and ID# to a school, especially a public one. My being Korean shouldn't get me admitted or promoted weather I like to eat kimchi or not. Colorblind as in my livelihood and civil rights are not dependent upon my skin color, religion, genitals or sexual orientation. Not colorblind as in you're not allowed to be who you are or part of whatever culture you want.

It's kinda hard to have one without the other. Like, yeah. That'd be awesome. But I don't get the logistics of how it would work. When you go into the interview, they're gonna see you, and their brain is gonna start going, "Asians are smart. Video games. Martial arts. Other steriotpes." Because people suck. It shouldn't be that way, but it is. So to get to that point, the point where people won't do that, you have to go through the 'get rid of privileges' step that we're trying to go through right now.

It's kinda hard to have one without the other. Like, yeah. That'd be awesome. But I don't get the logistics of how it would work. When you go into the interview, they're gonna see you, and their brain is gonna start going, "Asians are smart. Video games. Martial arts. Other steriotpes." Because people suck.

At least it would be fair right up to the face to face which is a fuck lot better than it is now.

It shouldn't be that way, but it is. So to get to that point, the point where people won't do that, you have to go through the 'get rid of privileges' step that we're trying to go through right now.

It's a challenge so we need to institutionalize and actively promote racism and sexism against white males because that's getting rid of white male privilege?

Sexism and racism are good as long as against white males because so against racism and sexism....

Fuckin' WOWWWWWWWWWWWWW.
fNu0DLo.png

Here is hoping you're right and I'm wrong and two wrongs really do make a right.
cheers-o.gif

Last edited:
I saw that in the news yesterday about the war on whites, and just rolled my eyes, thinking one more insane statement from a GOP legislator. The more important issues most Americans are facing are a poor job market and rising costs. If the GOP could focus on the job market instead of abortion, contraception, and freaking out over the border, maybe they could actually do something to help the taxpayers who pay their salaries. But then they would actually have to work and compromise with the Dems they love to demonize. The GOP prefers to look righteous to promote their platform of family values, then to actually do anything to help their constituents.
You guys don't get it - this isn't about negligence. This is about passive extermination. Hitler fucked up when he resorted to gas chambers. The real path to genocide is poverty and intentional, repeated acts of socioeconomic deprivation and negligence.

The endgame for the GOP is a return to feudalism. Capitalism provides the proper framework for such a thing.

Back