There's no "War on Whites"

control over their genitalia for one

How so?

and you're confusing privilge with rights....black kid in baggy pants and a baseball cap is going to get picked out more then a white kid in the same.. that's white privilege

That's not white privilege that's normal people making fun of idiots who don't know how to dress themselves plain and simple. Maybe he should pull his fucking pants up and take the tags off his hat and put it on straight.

Hell they make movies clowning white boys for doing it.
MMW.png

Otherwise you're just advocating the right to never be made fun of for dressing like a fuckin' clown, which is god damn absurd.

there's the represntation in the media, depictions in the media.. an example that comes to mind is video gaming.. I'm a gamer chick.. 33% of gamers are girls.. yet we make up less then 5% of the representation in games..

So make a bunch of girl power video games with nothing but girls in them...NOTHING is stopping ANYONE from doing that. There is no white male privilege in that.

and the overwhelming vast majority of protagonists in that media are white men... that's white privilege.

So make a whole bunch that aren't.....TA DAHHHH!!! MAGIC!!! nothing in the universe is stopping anyone from doing so in either of our countries.

... it's the idea that the default for everything and anything should be the white male... now can you imagine the representation for women of colour in that same media?..lets just say it makes 5% look like a mountain

Hmmm....maybe women of colour should MAKE SOME FUCKING TV SHOWS THEN!!! HURRRRRRRRRPADERRRRRP~!

You show me where they are prohibited from doing so and I'll give you your white privilege points with a smile.
oprah-420x0.jpg

But you're scraping for BULLFUCKINSHIT! so you're not going to.

both sides do really.. the right is just more honest about their contempt... but make no mistake I work with a lot of patronizing lefties that want to " stand up for the little guy" in that weonderful condescending way that they allegedly know whats better for people

Yep....yep.

so you cant actually show me anything.. colour me shocked

I never said I could, that's just my general summary of how you post.

Women good, always victim....men sometimes ok, but usually evil.

I live in a country that has multiculturalism, not affirmative action... differences are celebrated here. In the US you need affirmative action because actually having to treat people equally under the law despite thier differences seems to be some foreign concept

I didn't ask your opinion on why you think we need AA. L2 read. And it doesn't have fuck to do with treating people equally under the law you idiot...it's a legal mandate to NOT treat people equally under the law.

Do you or do you not support Affirmative Action?

Complete and under bullshit.. I support VAWA because it prohibits discrimination based on gender...whenever I point this out.. you guys start screaming 48% !!! 48%!!!!!!!

How? Right there in the title....DV is a womens issue. It's discriminating 3 words into the title and you support it.

it's like somehow since I support men receiving help,,,that I'm opposed to men receiving help?

But it's violence against WOMEN, not people, WOMEN because men aren't good enough to be recognized as people right? Oh wait that kinda takes the thunder out of the she rah femnazi rage now doesn't it? That would make just a regular ass bill against violence....DUH!!!

The bill's existence is the embodiment of sexism against men, you just can't see it because raging sexist.

Last edited:
I'm a white chick,, and I know I've got it better then a black chick, a latina chick, an asian chick, a first nations chick, etcetera

I am not fetishized, trivalized, lumped as a statistic, used as a political chip to discuss race or obectified for accomplishing something just because of my race

white privilege is very real and needs to be recognized.. and the only remedy is to start treating people on thier merits... not keep discussing how much of a racist you arent

As a "white chick" you're the greatest beneficiary of affirmative action walking, so don't tell me about how good white men have got it.

As a "white chick" you're the greatest beneficiary of affirmative action walking, so don't tell me about how good white men have got it.

I can tell you how good white men have it. We have it so good, only the most pathetic of our privileged group whine about it.

She's canadian, be careful or she might get smug all over your shoes.

wait a second... you think a woman has the same legal power over thier own genitialia as a man does... really?

That's not white privilege that's normal people making fun of idiots who don't know how to dress themselves plain and simple. Maybe he should pull his fucking pants up and take the tags off his hat and put it on straight.

and he misses the point..even the stats show the black kid will get picked up more then the white kid for the same clothes...how you reached your conclusion is a mystery

So make a bunch of girl power video games with nothing but girls in them...NOTHING is stopping ANYONE from doing that. There is no white male privilege in that.

and he misses the point again...the market is there for women... the companies that make the games are chosing not to make roles for women...case in point Assasins Creed 4... big petition to have a female character in multiplayer, huge actually.. company said it would take too much time and money to make a female model, next day department lead says it would cost next to nothing and could be done in a couple days... they just didnt want girls in the game

...how many games out there dont have white male protagonists should be the better question

So make a whole bunch that aren't.....TA DAHHHH!!! MAGIC!!! nothing in the universe is stopping anyone from doing so in either of our countries.

see above

Hmmm....maybe women of colour should MAKE SOME FUCKING TV SHOWS THEN!!! HURRRRRRRRRPADERRRRRP~!

they do... they're just not represented on the other side of a camera... because studios want white faces

You show me where they are prohibited from doing so and I'll give you your white privilege points with a smile. But you're scraping for BULLFUCKINSHIT!

see above

I never said I could, that's just my general summary of how you post.

so you claim I say it all the time... but when called on having to prove your claims its " oh, I never said that"...right

Women good, always victim....men sometimes ok, but usually evil.

I've gone after plenty of women.. you just put on your gender blinders like renard and LT and chose to ignore it

I didn't ask your opinion on why you we need it. L2 read. And it doesn't have fuck to do with treating people equally under the law you idiot...it's a legal mandate to NOT treat people equally under the law.

and can you please actually point out where I've ever actually supported it/ oh that's right.. you can't

Do you or do you not support Affirmative Action?

Nopers.. I support equal protection and equal rights under the law...it's a pipe dream, I know

How? Right there in the title....DV is a womens issue. It's discriminating 3 words into the title and you support it.

and that's what it all comes down to.. the name.. you dont care what's in the act... just a word in its name

But it's violence against WOMEN, not people, WOMEN because men aren't good enough to be recognized as people right? Oh wait that kinda takes the thunder out of the she rah femnazi rage now doesn't it? That would make just a regular ass bill against violence....DUH!!!

I've never been in support of the name, not ever.... but unlike you fucktards I'm not opposed to protection for all men and women simply because the word "women" is the the title

The bill's existence is the embodiment of sexism against men, you just can't see it because raging sexist.

you dont like a word.. so men should suffer? good to know

For women I certainly have it good

but remind me again how many laws get passed telling you what you can do with your penis

remind me again why women untill only very recently werent even allowed to fight in the army..oh they could get killed, just not fight

remind me again how how women are not judged first on they appear as opposed to what they say

I already said I have it good being a white woman as opposed to other women of colour...how did you miss that?

I like the addition of Oprah Winfrey... so because she's black and has a media empire.. all black women get the same treatment as her... hepry derp derp

facepalm

For women I certainly have it good

but remind me again how many laws get passed telling you what you can do with your penis

remind me again why women untill only very recently werent even allowed to fight in the army..oh they could get killed, just not fight

remind me again how how women are not judged first on they appear as opposed to what they say

I already said I have it good being a white woman as opposed to other women of colour...how did you miss that?

You seem to have it in for white men, and only white men. And you can put that where the sun don't shine.

You seem to have it in for white men, and only white men. And you can put that where the sun don't shine.

I have it in for white men who seem to think they're victims because of the colour of their skin

it's a common whinefest amongst the fairer pigmented male population on this board

If there's a war on me, it's the lamest war ever.

I have it in for white men who seem to think they're victims because of the colour of their skin

it's a common whinefest amongst the fairer pigmented male population on this board

I'm doing okay personally, but I have a young son who is a white male, and I hope to have grandchildren someday who may be white males, and I'd like to see the end of government sanctioned discrimination against white males for their sake. If you don't see the fairness in that, too bad.

I'm doing okay personally, but I have a young son who is a white male, and I hope to have grandchildren someday who may be white males, and I'd like to see the end of government sanctioned discrimination against white males for their sake. If you don't see the fairness in that, too bad.

exactly what persecution have you ever received for being a white male?

We're not talking about me. Did you read what I just wrote?

and how exactly would your son be persecuted?

I've been discriminated against by being a woman, but I've never been persecuted because of it

I'm just trying to figure out how white guy would be persecuted for being a white
guy

and how exactly would your son be persecuted?

I've been discriminated against by being a woman, but I've never been persecuted because of it

I'm just trying to figure out how white guy would be persecuted for being a white
guy

You're the one who brought up persecution. I'm talking about government sanctioned discrimination. Read what I wrote earlier. Nothing there about persecution, is there?

You're the one who brought up persecution. I'm talking about government sanctioned discrimination. Read what I wrote earlier. Nothing there about persecution, is there?

and how exactly will the government discriminate against your son?

Have him walk the streets of Watts in L.A. and wonder at the speed with which it happens. Perhaps you mean "prosecuted."

oh right... because all black people are killers and thieves that will kill white folks on sight

you're not really helping your whole " I'm not a racist" defense

so because affirmative action exists.. your son will be discriminated against...hmmm

how exactly?

That's the purpose of affirmative action. To discriminate against certain people in favor of other people, and my son and other white males are not on the favored list. If you don't know that, you need to educate yourself on it. Here's a start, from Wikipedia:

Affirmative action
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

"Affirmative action or positive discrimination[1] (known as employment equity in Canada, reservation in India, and positive action in the UK) is the policy of providing special opportunities for, and favoring members of, a disadvantaged group who suffer from discrimination.[2][3][4][5]"

who will pay to support your fucked up welfare ass?

From The Nation:

There’s No ‘War on Whites’

Mychal Denzel Smith on August 4, 2014 - 3:26 PM ET

There’s an obvious ridiculousness to Congressman Mo Brooks’s comment about there being a “war on whites” that isn’t worth examining. In discussing the Republican party’s stance on immigration and how it hurts them with Hispanic voters, Brooks said this to radio host Laura Ingraham: “This is a part of the war on whites that’s being launched by the Democratic Party. And the way in which they’re launching this war is by claiming that whites hate everybody else. It’s part of the strategy that Barack Obama implemented in 2008, continued in 2012, where he divides us all on race, on sex, greed, envy, class warfare, all those kinds of things. Well that’s not true.”

Yes, the first black president who rose to prominence by saying there was only one America, who ran on hope and change, has (frustratingly) attempted to govern through compromises that have lent legitimacy to the most reactionary of right-wing ideas, and has (infuriatingly) chastised black Americans for not defeating racism has also been laying the groundwork for a war on white people. Sly fox, that Barack Obama.

It’s clear Brooks wants to borrow the “war on women” language for his own purposes, but it’s also clear that he has nothing to support his claim. The idea that America wasn’t already divided when it comes to race before the Obama era is to ignore our entire history as a country.

I’d rather focus on another part of what he said. Still speaking on immigration, he told Ingraham: “It doesn’t make any difference if you’re a white American, a black American, a Hispanic American, an Asian-American or if you’re a woman or a man. Every single demographic group is hurt by falling wages and lost jobs.

“Democrats, they have to demagogue on this and try and turn it into a racial issue, which is an emotional issue, rather than a thoughtful issue. If it becomes a thoughtful issue, then we win and we win big. And they lose and they lose big.”

It’s true, we’re all hurt by falling wages and lost jobs (except black Americans can’t even catch a break when there’s an increase in jobs). It’s also true, however, that that has nothing to do with immigration. But it’s Brooks’s assertion that a “racial issue” is an “emotional” rather than “thoughtful issue” I most take umbrage with.

It’s the type of language used to dismiss the real-world concerns of those of us who live on the oppressed side of racism in America. Our issues aren’t considered serious intellectual questions but emotional reactions that are to be dealt with personally. But any discussion of jobs and wages that doesn’t consider race (or gender) is intellectually dishonest. To pretend there are not groups of people who are disproportionately disadvantaged under our current economic model and that our ongoing legacy of racism and white supremacy are not contributing factors means you are not actually looking for solutions. You’re turning the same blind eye that has allowed the suffering in the first place.

But let me also say that racism is an emotional issue, and that’s OK. It doesn’t make it any less serious. We owe it to the health of our country to directly confront the issue. Racism is actively killing us. Of course we’re emotional.

wait a second... you think a woman has the same legal power over thier own genitialia as a man does... really?

What can't a woman do with her own genitals that a man can?

and he misses the point..even the stats show the black kid will get picked up more then the white kid for the same clothes...how you reached your conclusion is a mystery

You miss the point, quit looking like a thug sneaking around the wrong neighborhoods and you won't get profiled and picked up. It's really just that simple.

and he misses the point again...the market is there for women... the companies that make the games are chosing not to make roles for women...

You miss the point, THE COMPANIES HAVE ZERO, I REPEAT ZERO OBLIGATION TO CATER TO ANY MARKET OTHER THAN THE ONES THEY CHOOSE CATER TO, YOU FUCKING PSYCHOPATH.

Which brings us back to make some girl power games then....it's just that simple. Problem? Go start your own video game company, pour millions into production and release your girlpower vidyah game. ANYONE CAN DO IT, NOTHING IS HOLDING YOU OR ANY OTHER GIRL GAMER BACK.

There is no white male privilege, you're making shit up.

...how many games out there dont have white male protagonists should be the better question

Irrelevant, you have an issue with it? Make more video games with non white female protagonists, not a thing stopping you and it might even be a big money maker. Go for it.

they do... they're just not represented on the other side of a camera... because studios want white faces

Awwwwww.....sounds like they aren't actually making their own shows then.

so you claim I say it all the time... but when called on having to prove your claims its " oh, I never said that"...right

No you asked me to prove an opinion, I restated the opinion in the most non matter of fact way I could (how I think you post like a raging sexist and racist), you want me to prove it again, and I point blank tell you it's my opinion, now you're ascribing me "oh, I never said that"

You're still a raging sexist poster.

I've gone after plenty of women.. you just put on your gender blinders like renard and LT and chose to ignore it

You have, the difference is when you go after women they get a "Shame on her" and you roll out. When a guy makes a dirty joke you don't like it's the fucking travesty of god damn epic proportions.....

Youz a raging sexist.

Nopers.. I support equal protection and equal rights under the law...it's a pipe dream, I know

As long as it favors women...

and that's what it all comes down to.. the name.. you dont care what's in the act... just a word in its name

I've never been in support of the name, not ever.... but unlike you fucktards I'm not opposed to protection for all men and women simply because the word "women" is the the title

you dont like a word.. so men should suffer? good to know

Civil Union....you don't care it entails all the same legal functions as "Marriage" you just care about words.

blade-fist-pump-o.gif

I like the addition of Oprah Winfrey... so because she's black and has a media empire.. all black women get the same treatment as her... hepry derp derp

facepalm

Should all black women get the same treatment as her? All black women ENTITLED to own media empire now?? Are you fucking nuts?

Did all black women scrape, fight and cut throats for YEARS like O did to build a media empire like O did?? No, that's why she makes 7 figures a week being a media mogul and my black female neurologist who went to medical school for god knows how long and makes 70k a year working for the VA instead of running a media empire.

She must be a middle class MD instead of media mogul because white privilege held her down....:rolleyes:

The point being is there is nothing holding anyone back but their own clusterfuckery as is the case with most people. Unless you're a white male then you might be legally fucked because of your skin as here in the US racism is encouraged and legally enforced. Something no other race/gender is subject too.

I'm not debating it's need/cause/consequences....I'm saying let's be real about the current score. White males are the only group of people with active institutionalized legal oppression currently butt fucking them socially and financially. The only case you could truly make for white male privilege is against the micro population of uber rich fuckers who got that way exploiting others in a truly sociopaths fashion. Otherwise quit QQ'ing and L2 play life....ain't a damn thing stopping you from building girl power games and running your own gamer empire of girl power, there is no white male privilege stopping you, you're not a victim.

Back