Show me your pussy.

Only you would notice my floors.

I don't know? When I moved in here 7 years ago, I had them refinished. He did a great job.

no pussy in here so I may as well concentrate on the floors...come on, post your floors

My former furbaby

attachment.php

makes me feel like grabbing a wisker on each side and pulling...would that fucker ever jump:D

Our cats always knew how to tell us who was boss.

Attachments

• chancer domination 2.jpg
    chancer domination 2.jpg
    32.1 KB · Views: 100
That's funny!

Oh what a smug lovebug

He is. He's been in three cat magazines! He drinks with his paw, never laps from the saucer. And he LOVES Kenco Milicano coffee. I have a video of him drinking coffee with his paw. I shall play about with it and see if I can post a tiny clip. He loves Marks & Spencers Honduras prawns and sits glaring at me whilst I decapitate them for him.

That's true love.

My kitty is sick. He is in the back room crying. I think his back foot is hurting him. I touched it and he screamed at me. He goes to the vet tomorrow. Until then...he just cries. :(

My kitty is sick. He is in the back room crying. I think his back foot is hurting him. I touched it and he screamed at me. He goes to the vet tomorrow. Until then...he just cries. :(

He's obviously hungry. Feed him, you heartless monster! ;)

the pussy has run wild. everything within her turf is hers, and therefor fair game. she ran in the house yesterday to give a territorial love bite to one of the midgets. there was blood and tears. she's gone a bit wild since the tail was cut. takes no shit. she took over the dog house in the back of the yard. other animals cower to let her pass. squirrels, rat, moles, dogs. the like.

IMG_0729_zpsa13bab21.jpg

This is the Brynner Kitty. Or Mr. Serious. Or Mr. Kitty.

Last edited:
Back