ME first'd (1st)D

PayDay

unlabelable
It's funny how everyone wants to be me when I already am. It's not like you can be me since I am, so you all (usted) already lost.

Turn around and walk out the fucking door cause I already did.

Good luck winning.

Echo some more bitches because I stopped talking.

DO.

It's funny how everyone wants to be me when I already am. It's not like you can be me since I am, so you all (usted) already lost.

Turn around and walk out the fucking door cause I already did.

Good luck winning.

Echo some more bitches because I stopped talking.

DO.

Profound. Well, I assume it is. Either that or perhaps lay off the magic mushrooms. :)

You can be you all you want.

Only lemmings want to be someone else.

For better or worse, I'm me and that's that.

I'm going to shut this shit down and close this biotch down.

I am myself and I and me by myself so if you are not me or myself and I, then who are you because you can't not be me, myself, nor I.

I'm going to shut this shit down and close this biotch down.

I am myself and I and me by myself so if you are not me or myself and I, then who are you because you can't not be me, myself, nor I.

OK, maybe, if "I am myself and I and me by myself so if you are not me or myself and I, then . . ." I am you.

Word play. Taking a stab at it.

OK, maybe, if "I am myself and I and me by myself so if you are not me or myself and I, then . . ." I am you.

Word play. Taking a stab at it.

But you are quoted---^ as being yourself + I am myself so therefore you can't be?

3x combo.

The question is, who are you if you are me and I am myself?

**(BEST GAME EVER)

But you are quoted---^ as being yourself + I am myself so therefore you can't be?

3x combo.

The question is, who are you if you are me and I am myself?

**(BEST GAME EVER)

Hey, I tried. :)

(A guess . . . chess)

I can only be me and that is what I enjoy.
I'm not sure if I would enjoy being you, but as you can only be you and you alone. If you must be me you would know that you could find peace in being the only you.
If someone were to try to be you, you could still not be me even if it were me that was you.

But, seeing as I have no idea what I'm doing, it could still be you.

I can only be me and that is what I enjoy.
I'm not sure if I would enjoy being you, but as you can only be you and you alone. If you must be me you would know that you could find peace in being the only you.
If someone were to try to be you, you could still not be me even if it were me that was you.

But, seeing as I have no idea what I'm doing, it could still be you.

Only if you are not you, but me which is my point as I am me but not you, since you are me. I don't want to be any of you, only myself and I. Get good and try and be me.

Only if you are not you, but me which is my point as I am me but not you, since you are me. I don't want to be any of you, only myself and I. Get good and try and be me.

PD, you are somewhat entertaining; but do you not think that it might be past your bedtime. :)

"I am he as you are he as you are me and we are all together."

("Goo, goo, g'joob, Goo. goo, goo, g'joob.")

'I Am the Walrus'. Lennon/McCartney.

Is this what you have in mind? ;)

"I am he as you are he as you are me and we are all together."

("Goo, goo, g'joob, Goo. goo, goo, g'joob.")

'I Am the Walrus'. Lennon/McCartney.

Is this what you have in mind? ;)

Well, that was someone else.

What about you, which is me, so whom are you?

Back