Bi women late night thread!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have me giggling like a little schoolgirl right now! I am a very bubbly person! I am glad that you admire them as I admire you in your quality of lovelyness that you have! You have captivated my attention and have me dreaming about tonight!

I hate to do this but I must leave as he is in the driveway and would kill me if he knew I was on here! I will be back tonight around 11pm CST!

:kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss: for you!

LOL..enjoy the day sweets...and shall see you then.

:kiss: x 12 and a dozen more

I has nothing to do with you being sexy enough for it Kity...

You wear the clothing it doesn't wear you...that old saying about you owning not it owning you..or something like that.

Its the confidence that oozes...that makes you attractive in it..and when you smile feeling that feeling...it makes the glow

You have many that admire you in your pic thread..and I know they would agree with me.

now as for the teacher...the student is to go over my knees...ass up...such a bad bad girl...but..we can fix that

Oh well that is true! I have a red velvet dress that makes me feel so SEXY! So you are right!

I am over your knees with my ass up ready for whatever you will have me do or need to correct with me!:devil:

Oh well that is true! I have a red velvet dress that makes me feel so SEXY! So you are right!

I am over your knees with my ass up ready for whatever you will have me do or need to correct with me!:devil:

red such a lovely color..taboo in the way it makes one feel..git you ass going..:kiss:

we'll discuss the other later:rose:

afternoon ladies. sinful and kitylady..purrrrrrr. you know how to get one going. kisses to both of you and to honebites.:kiss::kiss::kiss:

mmmm... i love innocence. holding yr face in my hands. kissing you tenderly.:kiss:

*feels the soft set of hands placed to my face nuzzling both as our lips meet, letting my tongue tip slip out to taste your lips*

well damn that leaves me out..I just play one from time to time.:kiss:

*feels the soft set of hands placed to my face nuzzling both as our lips meet, letting my tongue tip slip out to taste your lips*

well damn that leaves me out..I just play one from time to time.:kiss:

my tongue searching for yours as i grab your ass, pulling you closer:kiss:

my tongue searching for yours as i grab your ass, pulling you closer:kiss:

*opens my mouth more and allows your tongue within the darkness of my moist cavern...my tongue caresses yours letting the kiss deepen as your hands smoth over my cheeks and grip as your fingrtips are felt pressing upon the jean material as I move closer and grind my hips to yours own..my breasts to yours as dance that dance..letting my hands reach within your hair and wrap the strands in my fingers, the kiss breaking as I pull your head back to kick along your throat...your chin and back to your lips and suckle the bottom one..releasing with a smirk*

*opens my mouth more and allows your tongue within the darkness of my moist cavern...my tongue caresses yours letting the kiss deepen as your hands smoth over my cheeks and grip as your fingrtips are felt pressing upon the jean material as I move closer and grind my hips to yours own..my breasts to yours as dance that dance..letting my hands reach within your hair and wrap the strands in my fingers, the kiss breaking as I pull your head back to kick along your throat...your chin and back to your lips and suckle the bottom one..releasing with a smirk*

moaning loudly i reach for your breasts. squeezing them. pulling your hard nipple as i suck on your neck. slidin my tongue into your ear.leaning over to suckle your breast. pullin your nipple in with my lips. sliding my hand down even further...........

moaning loudly i reach for your breasts. squeezing them. pulling your hard nipple as i suck on your neck. slidin my tongue into your ear.leaning over to suckle your breast. pullin your nipple in with my lips. sliding my hand down even further...........

*allows you to explore me..letting you take over for a few moments and enjoy touching me as i lean to you turning my head...I reach for those hands and place tem to my lips and kiss each fingertips as i look within your eyes*

Need to go for a bit...till then dahlin...

*leans in and bites your nape..slowly suckling the flesh then letting it go as I lick across it..then your lips*

:kiss:

why thank you..for some reason I figured you for the UK area..not sure why but..figured if I was correct I'd cover the evening part since thats like 6 hrs ahead of me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back