In Need of a Confidence Booster

Well, I'll be honest, I took a TON of photos tonight for you guys. Eventually you'll see 'em all, but here's a double dose since I missed last night.

There is one photo that I am not entirely comfortable with, but I am posting it anyway, hoping that some positive comments will get me over my issues.

Hope you enjoy! And I would love to hear what you all have to say and what your favorites are.

I found the garters and stockings so very HOT! I think your a very classy Lady and I have found there are models built for comfort and some for speed. Sexy Ladies come in all shapes and sizes none the less they are are Beautiful Ladies!

With that said You are indeed Beautiful! Keep those sexy pics coming my Lady!

I found the garters and stockings so very HOT! I think your a very classy Lady and I have found there are models built for comfort and some for speed. Sexy Ladies come in all shapes and sizes none the less they are are Beautiful Ladies!

With that said You are indeed Beautiful! Keep those sexy pics coming my Lady!

Thanks so much! I'm glad that you like them. And I certainly plan on posting more pics. So check back. :)

Series

So, I had a really awful day at work today and was debating even doing photos tonight. Then I got some inspiration and once I got going I had so much fun, it improved my attitude a TON! I ended up taking lots and lots of photos. So the next few nights are going to be a bit of a series.

Tonight is just the tease.

Attachments

• off the shoulder.jpg
    off the shoulder.jpg
    79.3 KB · Views: 411
  • white front.jpg
    white front.jpg
    76.9 KB · Views: 658
  • front cross.jpg
    front cross.jpg
    74.9 KB · Views: 410
  • cross back.jpg
    cross back.jpg
    82.3 KB · Views: 377
  • white back.jpg
    white back.jpg
    93 KB · Views: 544
Last edited:
So, I had a really awful day at work today and was debating even doing photos tonight. Then I got some inspiration and once I got going I had so much fun, it improved my attitude a TON! I ended up taking lots and lots of photos. So the next few nights are going to be a bit of a series.

Very, very nice pics. Much better now that you are using the light.

Can I come snuggle up to you? Maybe I can be your photographer? :cattail:

Very, very nice pics. Much better now that you are using the light.

Can I come snuggle up to you? Maybe I can be your photographer? :cattail:

I could use a snuggle. And a photographer! It's not easy doing those by yourself. :)

white back is awesome - you'll have to spread your legs a bit so I can get in close

Thanks everybody. Remember tonight was just the tease. Check back tomorrow to see what I have in store for you. ;)

My fave pics so far...

evermyre - I would LOVE to give you a snuggle. You're a beautiful woman. I just found this place and your pics were quite the delight (to say the least). I'd love to be your photographer and snuggler.

I'm a huge fan especially of your corset pics.

As Promised...

A little bit more from last nights tease. I'd love to hear what your favorites have been.

And thank you all again for stopping by to take a peek! ;)

A little bit more from last nights tease. I'd love to hear what your favorites have been.

Attachments

• white front2.jpg
    white front2.jpg
    85.1 KB · Views: 1,077
  • white side.jpg
    white side.jpg
    81.7 KB · Views: 792
  • white back2.jpg
    white back2.jpg
    63.2 KB · Views: 504
  • white black.jpg
    white black.jpg
    82.2 KB · Views: 533
  • white back 3.jpg
    white back 3.jpg
    72.4 KB · Views: 875
This give new meaning to black and white pics! Very Sexy my Lady! Hard to choose just one but alas, the off the shoulder on was Hot, then the views from the back were very arousing!
Thank You my Lady!

This give new meaning to black and white pics! Very Sexy my Lady! Hard to choose just one but alas, the off the shoulder on was Hot, then the views from the back were very arousing!
Thank You my Lady!

Thank you so much. :D

Thank you for sharing those incredible sexy pictures! You are one hot woman. If this is just a teaser, I can't wait for more as these are instant erection photo's. Your breasts are so sexy, and I just love the shot of you on your knees from behind. I can't wait to see more of your delicious body.

Love that images named black/white feature some striking pink panties. No, that ain't sarcasm. Was a bit of a shock that was quite alluring.

Fantastic pics, and looking forward to more of them.

In reference to your first post, about you not feeling very desired of late, I think you do yourself a disservice. I'm sure the overwhelming majority of people who see these pics will agree you are very desirable indeed. A very alluring lady.

Yummy... I would love to devour that ass with my mouth.... What a wonderful set of pics to share with us... Truly beautiful....:kiss:

Back