Shy no longer....

Well thank you so much! I feel as though my little bunny ears are burning from all these compliments!

Well I hope that is good... because there are MANY places of your body I would like to indulge in... especially with my tongue ;) :devil:
 
*Pulls Bunny into bedroom and closes the door* I'll leave the curtains open on the window boys!
 
*whispers to herself* Hits the spot....
*thinks*
Ooooh! You naughty thing!

Would you want me any other way?



Can I just strip you down and call you mine instead? /giggle
*stands in front of swooning couch* Yes Please!:D
 
That is always good to hear .. Love those Giggles !!!
I would be on my knees damned Fast Miss Bunny .. :devil: :p :p .. And I do
have a large Appetite ... :cool:
They happen so often when I get to read all the wonderful things here!
/blush
Well, I think you would have to be very good for Miss Bunny.

I'm flattered that I've made you be intrigued :devil:
You have indeed. I have pondered a few of the toys in your arsenal more than once.

Well I hope that is good... because there are MANY places of your body I would like to indulge in... especially with my tongue ;)
/giggle
Hmm...like earlobes?!

*Pulls Bunny into bedroom and closes the door* I'll leave the curtains open on the window boys!
You are a saucy girl!

I need a bunny hump :)
What about a bunny bump? Or rump? But I bet you really would like this bunny to pump...you know...stuff.
/giggle

I'd be happy to help you collect a little data... but of course, we need plenty of replications to get enough data points, and variations of the conditions to see what triggers blushing the most. ;)
Oh my! I think I should be near my fainting couch for this!

Would you want me any other way?
Never! You are a delight just as you are!

*stands in front of swooning couch* Yes Please!:D
*tilts her head to admire and beams*
Perfect.

If it pleases Mistress...just let me know where i may begin!:devil:
I never fully appreciated the power of leather before now! /giggle
 
They happen so often when I get to read all the wonderful things here!
/blush
Well, I think you would have to be very good for Miss Bunny.

Good morning Miss Bunny / with a sly grin .. I think Miss Bunny would enjoy certain Talents I am know to possess .. I do have references if You need them ? .. :kiss: :heart: :heart: ;)
 
Good morning Miss Bunny / with a sly grin .. I think Miss Bunny would enjoy certain Talents I am know to possess .. I do have references if You need them ? .. :kiss: :heart: :heart: ;)
/giggle
Hmm...references...are they pretty? Can I have looooooong private conversations with them? *waggles brows*

Good morning to you! I did indeed have a nice weekend! Thank you!

Geez, why dont you two just get it over with and have sex already...as long as I watch ;)...oh..and good morning...lol!
/blink /blink
*looks over at IndyHoosier54*
What are we waiting for?!

I'd go for that myself indywife .. I guess that qualifies us as Pervs huh .. ;)
*whisper* Psssssst....I think we are all a little bit pervy...we are here, right?
/giggle

me too, me too. Good morning BB(beautiful bunny)
Awww beautiful bunny! How sweet!

Oh don't you worry, I'll be there to catch you.

... not that we can't put that couch to good use anyway...
*scoots her couch closer with her foot and beams*
I like your plans.

Oh how intriguing! Do feel free to elaborate, here or via a PM ;)
/blush
Perhaps I will.

Really enjoyed your club set. Almost felt I was there while reading the scene. :)
Wonderful! That was such a fun set to present!

I'll do the pumping, you bring the humping :)
/giggle
For some reason I just thought a trampoline would be effective in this scenario. I know...I am an odd bunny.
 
Hmmm MissBunnyCandy seems to have alot of big carrots dangling around her at all times ;)
 
Never! You are a delight just as you are!
You are such the sweet thing, you know! Sultry and sweet and good enough, er um, ...lost my train of thought.

*tilts her head to admire and beams*
Perfect.
Perfect? That's you bun bun. Perfect on the eyes and perfect on the ears. Cute little feet and a damn perfect rear. Legs smooth and strong, mouth made to talk, I would love to have you on my dock! Couldn't think of a good rhyme for talk. Oh well, will try again sometime. Loving the thread. So sexy!
 
Back
Top