What are you doing right now? (besides online & on Lit.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can be flexible

grins

I could come 'round when mini Brit is not busy. You won't even have to wake up for me. Just don't mind the feeling of exploring fingers that fuel your dreams in addition to the suckling lips. I find it hard to be so close to such sexiness and keep my hands to myself. :kiss:

I know the feeling... Mine is 3 next month and the gals still... Y'know...

I'm looking up Wendy'ish images.
Oh, I still want to do it. Absolutely. Just lolligagging.

I've been looking at Tink type fairies too... :D

I could come 'round when mini Brit is not busy. You won't even have to wake up for me. Just don't mind the feeling of exploring fingers that fuel your dreams in addition to the suckling lips. I find it hard to be so close to such sexiness and keep my hands to myself. :kiss:

blushes

Sounds like a brilliant idea to me...

blushes

Sounds like a brilliant idea to me...

One more thing I almost forgot. When I've had enough milk, I might want some cream. A shift in position should accomplish that just fine. Never mind that suspicious lumpy person moving around under the covers. She knows exactly what she wants and where to find it. ;)

One more thing I almost forgot. When I've had enough milk, I might want some cream. A shift in position should accomplish that just fine. Never mind that suspicious lumpy person moving around under the covers. She knows exactly what she wants and where to find it. ;)

giggles

How could I refuse one so lovely anything she desired?

-kisses the hopeful elf and the very very mischievous witch-

Getting ready to head out the door... and forgot to pluck my brows.

Fuck um.

Just finished writing Andrew

Maybe some more packing
or
A visit to the Mansion to 'entertain' a friend

:devil:

Pondering my plans for this evening, debating if I want to go get food even though I just had a can of pasta. Tacos sound so delicious right now...

Writing...Vi first then M13...then something for the School...ooh, then something for Darius too...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back