Currently hard or wet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arouzal

Pot
Ok, so the title may be a little crude and the thread may die horribly, but what's the harm in trying?

No doubt most are familiar with the "Currently masturbating" type threads. This one is for litsters who want to share whether they're hard or wet as a result of sexual arousal (too clinical?). If you like, you can include details such as why and for how long.

If you feel like sharing, I'm sure there'd be members who would apprciate it. There are no limits on how much you elaborate.

Last edited:
I am currently hard, though not wet. How long I stay that way depends on how much interacting I do on Lit, and how busy my job gets....

Sounds like the job might put a damper on things. (no, that was not a pun :p)

Currently still dribbling a little from a self inflicted window rattler earlier.

Too much info? Well you did ask!

wet and wishing my wetness was getting used to fuck hard then slide in my ass.

Is this thread just gonna die, then?

It's so much better than the masturbating thread, because it's not a lewd act, merely an involuntary reaction. Therefore making the thread slightly less smutty and encouraging a more equal gender representation.

I'm not actually hard right now. So I'm kinda cheating, but does no one else think this thread should be a little more active?

:)

I'm hard and wet right now..thanks to some wonderful cybering with lovely lit ladies...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back