I am a financial dominatrix.

mistressmimi

Virgin
All the clients I have are male. Are there any females out there with this fetish? Any other findoms on here? Just curious!

If you are someone whose into findom, message me if you are looking for your dom! :kiss:

I was going to ask the same question. I'm thinking she spanks your ass while giving you advice on market investments.

Blow jobs if it's a bull market? Spanking for bear?

I'm getting "wolf of wallstreet" images in my head.

I really need to look into this as being one of my fetishes. If men are giving me money to manage with no culpability and I'm smacking some ass then it's a fucking dream come true!

Because a dominatrix gets paid to be a dominatrix also. Double cha- ching

I really need to look into this as being one of my fetishes. If men are giving me money to manage with no culpability and I'm smacking some ass then it's a fucking dream come true!

Because a dominatrix gets paid to be a dominatrix also. Double cha- ching

I like your style!

I'm assuming it's online only, but I could be wrong. From what I've seen from others, the Domme degrades a guy and demands that he show his devotion to her through PayPal or some other form of payment... maybe buying her gifts. In exchange, she may share pics or videos or, in the case of gifts, maybe a pic of her modeling the lingerie he bought for her.

I won't share my opinion of it... in the interest of seeming tolerant. :D

dang.. we used to ban the pay-to-play people. now it's an official fetish. I should have researched better before I set so many pesky boundaries

I'm assuming it's online only, but I could be wrong. From what I've seen from others, the Domme degrades a guy and demands that he show his devotion to her through PayPal or some other form of payment... maybe buying her gifts. In exchange, she may share pics or videos or, in the case of gifts, maybe a pic of her modeling the lingerie he bought for her.

I won't share my opinion of it... in the interest of seeming tolerant. :D

:D...

She is a professional domme, she would cater for your personal needs of submission, or control, and work through fetishes in that realm. The financial aspect is she has fee paying clients. Depending on her experience and expertise can be expensive. How do I know? I have friends who do this for a living, often doing apprenticeships to become a true domme. Often seen as therapy, as some of us rock climb, hike,drink or go out for a meal to unwind. A professional domme will not be the classic spanking while in leather, there are apparently unlimited specialities even through meditation and hypnosis

Hope that helps

All tong and cheek aside and in the interest of discussion it would be interesting to me to know the what this is.

Mostly because I have been starting to immerse myself into high protocol houses and the 24/7 lifestyle. There is clear contractual agreements as to dominant and submission control, especially financial.

Is there a contractual agreement or is it pure subjugation of a submissive? Is it online or real life?

All tong and cheek aside and in the interest of discussion it would be interesting to me to know the what this is.

Mostly because I have been starting to immerse myself into high protocol houses and the 24/7 lifestyle. There is clear contractual agreements as to dominant and submission control, especially financial.

Is there a contractual agreement or is it pure subjugation of a submissive? Is it online or real life?

The financial dominatrix humiliates, manipulates, seduces or even blackmails her willing, and usually wealthy ‘fiscal slaves.’ No sex required. It can be/is very expensive for the client.

Scentofawoman I suggest you start on what seems to be a very lucrative journey.

I am looking to see if there are any male dommes in this line!!

I too am a financial dominatrix.
Ladies, start sending them checks.
Oh and i need one of you to buy me a ticket to Europe.

All the clients I have are male. Are there any females out there with this fetish? Any other findoms on here? Just curious!

If you are someone whose into findom, message me if you are looking for your dom! :kiss:

Never thought of this...what a great thread.

Since the OP has not followed up I did my own research.

Yeah there is money to be made.

Too each their own. Not my path.

It can be what ever they agree, one off, or contractual with on going sessions,schedules, in real life or online. Being a sub can vary in many ways. I should say that I know cause I have friends who are dommes, and though not my thing I think I nderatand why some men and women need the release of control

Back