Cum on her skirt

Justfantasies

Literotica Guru
Joined
Mar 22, 2007
Posts
7,175
I just found some Japanese videos of girls in office attire who let men cum on their skirts. This is a total turn on for me . . . I have actually done this a few times in real life.

Are there others out there that share my taste? Especially girls who would like this done to them?
 
My husband has the same fantasy, so sometimes I dress up in a nice pencil skirt, turn by behind to him and rub up against his naked cock until he cums

It isn't a huge turn on for me, but it's nice to please him in that way. I have met a couple of other guys who like this too.
 
I also absolutely love this.

I guess it's a hard one to explain, but I really do find it a turn on. They seem to be rare, but I cherish videos of these kinds of scenes when I can find them.

I also love to fantasise about it from the other side. I would love to be tied standing with my arms above me, wearing a cute knee length pleated skirt. Then have guys masturbate themselves with my skirt, cum on it, and then use it to wipe their cocks clean. :heart::heart::heart:
 
My wife has a long silky skirt she wears in the summer. Part of our foreplay is for her to wrap it around my cock and stroke it for a while. She won't allow me to cum on it though...she prefers it elsewhere and would consider it a waste!!

;)
 
I love way a womans ass looks while she is bent over, in panties, jeans, skirts, anything. Blowing a load on a tight black skirt rubbing against my cock sounds like heaven.
 
I just found some Japanese videos of girls in office attire who let men cum on their skirts. This is a total turn on for me . . . I have actually done this a few times in real life.

Are there others out there that share my taste? Especially girls who would like this done to them?

I suggest you check ((fake link about Bill and Monica removed/edited by Lit)). I also understand that there were some dry cleaners in Washington DC back in the '90's that had a lot of business referred to them by some guy living in a big white house on Pennsylvania Avenue. You aren't that guy are you?
 
Last edited:
You're certainly not alone since the "cum on clothes" thread has been popular.
 
Never on a skirt, but one day this hot little redhead my brother was fucking came by looking for him. He wasn't there, but she got real interested in me. I invited her in, and in no time we were in the bedroom. She dropped her shorts, but left her tank top on. We started fucking, and eventually ended up going at it doggy style. I wasn't using a condom, and it turned out that she wasn't on the pill, so when the moment came I pulled out and shot my load all over her back. I left a sizable trail of cum all over her the back of her shirt that was pretty visible as I was pushing her out the door.
 
I suggest you check out at I also understand that there were some dry cleaners in Washington DC back in the '90's that had a lot of business referred to them by some guy living in a big white house on Pennsylvania Avenue. You aren't that guy are you?


ha, that's the first think I thought of when I read the title of this thread
 
This has done if for me since I was in high school, receiving handjobs in the car. It still gets me hard to remember those sweaty nights, when I lost control and cum went everywhere, all over my first girlfriend's skirt, blouse, hands.....Ah....the bygone days of our youth.....
 
I have seen a few clips of guys cumming into girls panties that the girls are holding open, the cum just shooting in against their pussy but also all over the inside of thier panties. I like to fantasize that the girls want to go on about their day with that nice feeling against them. A pleasent reminder.....:)
 
Oh yeah.

Not just skirts.
Any clothes really.
But preference is tshirt, blouse, dress.
Not so much blue jeans.

This has always been a thing for me.
I think its a combination of "ownership" and degradation/power.


And I often prefer to cum outside of her.
I like to see the cum hit her.

One huge turn on was a one piece velvet dress she had.
It was about mid thigh long and had a plunging neckline.
It zipped down the front and the zip completely undid so she could put it on like a jacket instead of pulling it over her head like a t shirt.
She could also wear the zip done down almost to the waist and still be nearly decent. (tits bulging out, but nipples covered), or wear it done up higher.

It was black velvet and it felt good to rub my cock on.
But what I really liked was her with a very shear bra. Basically gave n support, ut she filled it so her cleavage bulged over the top, it was nearly totally see through, like sheer nylons.
SHe'd wear that bra, suspenders and stockings. Sheer knickers again pretty much see through. Doc marten boots and that dress.
Black sheer see through gloves, lacy, pretty short wrist length.
A black pillbox sort of hat with one of those half face vales.

She was very pale.
So she'd be all in black with white flesh bulging out her neckline, red cocksucker lipstick and stocking with suspenders.
She'd take her knickers off and sit down in front of me with no knickers and stockings and fold the skirt back so she'd have the top of her white thighs exposed above her stockings. her zip down about mid chest and she'd suck and tug me off.
I'd come accross her stockings,her bare thighs, the front of her dress, her bra, her neck and sometimes her face and hair.
 
Stretched Thong..

BiTodd my ex-wife Bev would always wear her black cocktail dress and matching thong when we would go out to dinner or some company function. Usually in the parking garage she would stand next to our car and hike up her silky dress with one hand and pull her thong forward..and I would masturbate into them.

Sitting at dinner she would look at me,usually when the waiter was standing next to her and dip her finger's into her thong and reward me with her licking her finger's with my congealing jizz on her long nails..
 
BiTodd my ex-wife Bev would always wear her black cocktail dress and matching thong when we would go out to dinner or some company function. Usually in the parking garage she would stand next to our car and hike up her silky dress with one hand and pull her thong forward..and I would masturbate into them.

Sitting at dinner she would look at me,usually when the waiter was standing next to her and dip her finger's into her thong and reward me with her licking her finger's with my congealing jizz on her long nails..

lucky fucker! :D
 
I sure wish that this thread had taken off....it wudda been nice to see some semen-on-skirt pictures...
 
The first time this happened to me was in high school. My bf and I were making out before a game I was cheering in and I had not even realized it happened, I as I stroked him he left a stain on my skirt. I come home a couple days later and my mom tells me she took needs to take the skirt to the dry cleaners to get the stain out. At first I was like what, as she starts to talk I figure it out. So I tell her I spilt cream on it at the coffee shop, she smiles and I still wonder if she knew.

I was so turned on by the thought I had cheered the entire game, attended the after party witht that stain and then now at the cleaners.

After that I would do it intentionally at times, such as wearing a short dress, straddling a lover and as he comes slide back, knowing his seed would mark the hem of my dress.

Even on my wedding day I sucked a lover off, as his cock was still dripping, he helped me up I eased in and he stained my dress with a drop or two.
 
The first time this happened to me was in high school. My bf and I were making out before a game I was cheering in and I had not even realized it happened, I as I stroked him he left a stain on my skirt. I come home a couple days later and my mom tells me she took needs to take the skirt to the dry cleaners to get the stain out. At first I was like what, as she starts to talk I figure it out. So I tell her I spilt cream on it at the coffee shop, she smiles and I still wonder if she knew.

I was so turned on by the thought I had cheered the entire game, attended the after party witht that stain and then now at the cleaners.

After that I would do it intentionally at times, such as wearing a short dress, straddling a lover and as he comes slide back, knowing his seed would mark the hem of my dress.

Even on my wedding day I sucked a lover off, as his cock was still dripping, he helped me up I eased in and he stained my dress with a drop or two.

This is a VERY HOT post!
 
I love this!

My first experience was amazing me and the gf were so passionate, we got home from clubbing and went straight at it. We didnty have time to remove our clothes!

She had her top and bra pulled up, she climaxed and i pulled out and came over her breats. The cum went every where all over her top in her hair it was great!

It was then she realised she had left her handbag in the club. She went crazy and we had to go back. she pulled her top up and cleaned up the cum. It wasnt untill later I noticed her shear black top still had small balls of cum on it and a little in her hair. It drove me wild seeing her like that and I've been into cumming on clothes ever since1
 
oh yeah, i have fantasies of guys cumming on my skirt or bra or some article of clothing.
 
Shortly before our wedding, my fiancee and I were making out one night at a nearby drive-in movie....it was fall, and the weather was cool....she was wearing black flannel-ish slacks rather than shorts....somehow "it" got out of my pants, and was rubbing on the side of her left thigh....well you can imagine what soon happened, and "it" left "its" deposit all over those lovely black slacks....it felt good, but whatta mess :-(
 
Back
Top