Any guys into frottage?

WOW..this sex act is perfect for someone to self video....you couldn't help not doing it.
 
Yes please!...

This is one of the hottest things I've been into, and just recently found that there's a name for it. :D

I haven't gone through with frottage yet, but it's such a turn on that I'm definitely curious about it!
 
Last edited:
I wish!

would love to have my mouth over both of those exploding cocks..imagain how much cum would flood into your mouth!!!;)

I would love to be one of the cocks that your mouth was around! I love the feeling of my cock on another and I love blow jobs, It would be the best of both worlds!!
 
Frottage

I was with my male lover the other day and we spent ages pleasuring each other & doing 69 buti ended up on top and started rubbing our cocks together. I came first and squirted some cum on his cock which set him off to an earth shattering orgasm which resulted in his chest getting covered with both sets of cum. The last time he came that hard with me was when I wound him up then blew him. It was amazing to feel and when he started shaking because I came on his cock head...... Wow!
 
ANyone in Midwest want to explore this? My first bi expereince had this happen. We both exposed ourselves to one another and were very hard and then rubbed our hard cocks together..wow....luv to do this again!
 
bump...

Yes! Frottage is such a turn on! I would love to just rub cock together and cum!
 
When i was 16 my friend and I did this, we both laid down on our backs and put our cocks together. He then started stroking us both at once with one hand. When he came it all ran down my cock and he used it as lube. The feel of his cum all over my cock caused me to explode - I shot all over my own face, hair and beyond.

One of my best sex memories.

Very HOT!......I know
 
Can i give this thread a very gentle bump?... just in case anyone has any more of those videos burning a hole in their bookmarks...
 
My older friend introduced me to this when we first met... after we spent 20 minutes or so sucking each other on and off, he grabbed my cock and his and got us both off. It was so fucking hot, I shot all over my shirt. Soft and velvety... about 8 inches and thick against my ranging hard 7.5 thick inches.

My wife thinks that part of the story is really hot!
 
It's hard for me to imagine guys being into guys but not being into frottage but from my experiece I think us frottage guys are in the minority. The same for lesbians and tribbing. Can't imagine a female being into females and not into tribbing. But there is at least a some good trib porn. There is next to nothing on frottage..... I wish the porn industry would wake up to that.

Tribadism among lesbians is not in the minority. As a lesbian myself, and as one who has extensively researched sex topics, I can safely say that. Maybe "scissoring" is in the minority. But there are different ways to trib. See this Wikipedia article on it: Tribadism. And also what I had to state about it here in this discussion. Any lesbian who claims tribbing only happens in porn is sadly mistaken. Maybe the "scissoring" position mostly (not only) happens in porn. But the other positions/forms of tribadism, whether vulva to vulva or vulva to thigh, etc., most definitely happen among lesbians often enough in real life.

As for Frot, there is this Wikipedia article on it: Frot . And there are these sources, among others: Myth: All Gay Men Have Anal Sex and Not all gay men have anal sex. Plenty of gay men are not into anal sex and may engage in frot, some other form of mutual masturbation, or oral sex instead. In fact, according to that latter source (Go Ask Alice!), anal sex is the least performed sex act among all sexual orientations.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top