slutty girlfriends

Taking her out after she just had a mercy fuck with her ex-boyfriend because she felt guilty for hurting him.

Looked up at me while on her knees sucking my cock as I sat in her husband's TV chair and saying, "I hope you know how much I love doing this..... how much I love the taste of cum.... so salty."

Looked up at me while on her knees sucking my cock as I sat in her husband's TV chair and saying, "I hope you know how much I love doing this..... how much I love the taste of cum.... so salty."

Was the husband there too?

Did you fuck her that night too?

I did not. I met up with her shortly after she had been with hi and it was very awkward and uncomfortable. I couldn't get past the fact that she was freshly fucked. you know? I looked at her, knowing she had his cock in her mouth. It was tough.

We were on her back porch, second story, she was on her knees blowing me while I watched for her fiance's car, as he was on the way to visit her.

Front door was my escape...

Different Girl

Thin, pretty and professional, except when in the throngs...

She was so open that I was going back and forth between her ass and pussy, almost could not tell the difference. She said 'finish in my ass, I have to meet my bf later.'

Different Girl

Thin, pretty and professional, except when in the throngs...

She was so open that I was going back and forth between her ass and pussy, almost could not tell the difference. She said 'finish in my ass, I have to meet my bf later.'

I love that!

I'd left at 5:00AM. driven through 3 hours of snow to get to her house for Sunday breakfast. Sitting together in the rather cold "entertainment room" under a blanket to keep warm Chatting, catching up on things. My hands in her pants, hers stroking me. We had to freeze at the brink of her orgasm when her husband came running up the stairs to let us know breakfast was almost ready. She could barely control her breathing enough to speak clearly, Then bringing her over the edge quickly before going downstairs,

Her cheeks had a high flush till halfway through the meal.

I think I like this thread!

In a very poor African country, giving a friend a ride home on my motorcycle. She made it clear over the months I knew her that she had a bf at home and wasn't getting involved with anyone. We were a small group of expats doing various work. On the ride, she is leaning against my back - small breasts, but I could feel her. While going down a back dirt road, she slides her hand down and starts stroking my cock. We can't really talk through are helmets. My cock is now hard, but all squished on the seat and my pants, very uncomfortable. I pull of down a side path and stop. We take our helmets off, I grab her, push her against a tree and we fuck. As we are going at it, she keeps saying, don't tell anyone, don't let anyone know, I love my boyfriend - while simultaneously saying, fuck me, god, I want you, fuck yes...

My young girlfriend who I was enjoying fucking bareback. "Please don't come in me, let me swallow you, I have to go home and don't want to smell of sex, my parents will kill me!"

I think I like this thread!

In a very poor African country, giving a friend a ride home on my motorcycle. She made it clear over the months I knew her that she had a bf at home and wasn't getting involved with anyone. We were a small group of expats doing various work. On the ride, she is leaning against my back - small breasts, but I could feel her. While going down a back dirt road, she slides her hand down and starts stroking my cock. We can't really talk through are helmets. My cock is now hard, but all squished on the seat and my pants, very uncomfortable. I pull of down a side path and stop. We take our helmets off, I grab her, push her against a tree and we fuck. As we are going at it, she keeps saying, don't tell anyone, don't let anyone know, I love my boyfriend - while simultaneously saying, fuck me, god, I want you, fuck yes...

My young girlfriend who I was enjoying fucking bareback. "Please don't come in me, let me swallow you, I have to go home and don't want to smell of sex, my parents will kill me!"

Very erotic!

When I was 18, I took a road trip with a couple who were both fairly new friends, I drove.

After a day of partying at the beach, I had taken it easy because I had to drive, but her bf had hit the bottle and smoke pretty hard and he fell asleep soon after we departed for home. All three of us were in the front seat (back when cars didn't all have bucket seats), her in the middle.

We talked for a bit, then she started rubbing my crotch, unzipped my pants and have me a handjob.

Naturally, I dropped her BF off first, then took her back to my place and we banged all night.

She dumped him for me.

In true slutty form, a week later she dumped me for the next guy.

My girlfriend and I went to different colleges, so I only saw her once or twice a month. When I wasn't around, she went out with other guys and was an easy fuck. I didn't know about the fucking until after we were married and she told me about it. Quite a turn-on.

My girlfriend and I went to different colleges, so I only saw her once or twice a month. When I wasn't around, she went out with other guys and was an easy fuck. I didn't know about the fucking until after we were married and she told me about it. Quite a turn-on.

Had an almost identical experience including not knowing until much later. But we never did get married. I bet there are lots of guys who were cuckolded during college separations

I suspect that many (most?) girls like to cheat at college if they think that they have a nice secure bf to come home to. I certainly did.

I suspect that many (most?) girls like to cheat at college if they think that they have a nice secure bf to come home to. I certainly did.

Gf and I kind of agreed that this is okay while we're separated. Still, kind of weird to talk to your girl knowing she's going out later, or on a Sunday morning knowing she just got in. But I'm adjusting!

Gf and I kind of agreed that this is okay while we're separated. Still, kind of weird to talk to your girl knowing she's going out later, or on a Sunday morning knowing she just got in. But I'm adjusting!

It does take a little getting used to, but hopefully you can help her get dressed for the date and hear exactly what happened when she gets back. You can get yourself really turned on thinking about what she's doing while she is away too

Jeep Wrangler

I was taking a road trip with a girlfriend at the time, ex now, and she got horny along the way. We pulled over and had sex in the jeep on the side of the road. After I was finished, she needed a little more, so she rode the top "grip" of the manual gear shift to another orgasm. Needless to say I had to wipe down the gear shift before we could continue on our trip!

I was taking a road trip with a girlfriend at the time, ex now, and she got horny along the way. We pulled over and had sex in the jeep on the side of the road. After I was finished, she needed a little more, so she rode the top "grip" of the manual gear shift to another orgasm. Needless to say I had to wipe down the gear shift before we could continue on our trip!

I recommend in the future you save time and finger her ass while rubbing her clit

I would have licked it clean rather than wiping it down. Especially if it had been up her ass!

tame but true

I was always a bit of a nerd, though my girlfriend at the time was not. We had rented the movie Troy to watch at my place. She wasn't as into history as I was, so part way through she was thoroughly bored. Before i know it, off comes her bra, and up comes her shirt. She places a nipple at my lips and says "suck."

Didn't finish that movie until years later. Would have done a lot more with her if I hadn't been such a "good boy" back then.

Was the husband there too?

Absolutely not. It was one of the few times I had sex with her in her own home. I showed up carrying some of those wallpaper sample books I borrowed from a store so that when I rang the bell, if anybody saw me, they might think I was some sort of decorator.

We were on her back porch, second story, she was on her knees blowing me while I watched for her fiance's car, as he was on the way to visit her.

Front door was my escape...

Great story. It's kind of like being in a parked car getting a blowjob in broad daylight as you keep watch for anybody that may be coming closer. I loved that. Kind of nerve racking but maybe that's what makes it hotter.

Back