Spanking You In Front Of Company

KashAlmighty5

Really Really Experienced
Any females that have fantasized or have been spanked or disciplined in front of others.. whether it's one person or more.. Having a sexy lady pull her panties down and get her nice ass spanked in front of a few extra people is a major turn on...any people who enjoy this or have experience this share your stories

I have not experienced this but it sounds like a nice added element to a punishment. Do you want the viewers to join in or just watch?

I would love to be spanked in front of people until I cried and then him drilling my ass and crying more then back to the spanking.

I have often spanked and humiliated women in front of others.

It's more about exhibitionism and humiliation than actual sex.

I could see it being hot if it’s strangers and you’re forced to reveal your submissiveness in that manner. And he’s just chatting casually while spanking the meaty part of your ass pink. Then just shrugging and saying something about how it’s difficult to discipline them sometimes...

I could see it being hot if it’s strangers and you’re forced to reveal your submissiveness in that manner. And he’s just chatting casually while spanking the meaty part of your ass pink. Then just shrugging and saying something about how it’s difficult to discipline them sometimes...

That sounds excellent!!

so hot headed but submissive too

I don't understand it, because I get hot head and mouth off at work. But I do have submissive gay fantasies. so OH! to be in trouble with my boss for mouthing off. To be in his office begging for my job. Then getting spanked over his knees, pants down in front of some of the girls. SO EMBARRASSING AND HUMILIATING. I also think of this, my asshole boss making me suck him off after hours to keep my job.

It's more about exhibitionism and humiliation than actual sex.
Yes, it is. At least the first part, humiliation is not really my thing.

Never did it really in public, but hotel rooms with thin walls work as well - there is not much that can be mistaken for the sound of a hand spanking. And the looks we get in the morning are priceless! Somehow it is usually the husbands that know, not the wives. So I just smile at them - sweet little Annie, just something that you will never get, but can dream about :devil:

It's a major turnon to me. I used to get spanked in school in front of the class until we were about 9 or 10. Pants down and all. Also in front of my brothers growing up. My partner always tells me that he is going to do it in front of others- waiting for the right opportunity.

Yes, it is. At least the first part, humiliation is not really my thing.

Never did it really in public, but hotel rooms with thin walls work as well - there is not much that can be mistaken for the sound of a hand spanking. And the looks we get in the morning are priceless! Somehow it is usually the husbands that know, not the wives. So I just smile at them - sweet little Annie, just something that you will never get, but can dream about :devil:

Going to hotels out of town (or where no one knows you) always leads to more daring activity for me whether I'm alone or with someone else. I love the looks I/we get at those hotel breakfasts!

This fantasy won't leave me alone...

My wife (if I had one) is into direct sales. Tupperware, lingerie, etc. Currently, it's implements of correction: whips, paddles, clamps, canes, etc. When she has sales parties, I am strung up, naked and hooded, and used to demo each item. Afterwards, her guests are invited to try the items before purchasing. I am raw, and exhausted.

This fantasy won't leave me alone...

My wife (if I had one) is into direct sales. Tupperware, lingerie, etc. Currently, it's implements of correction: whips, paddles, clamps, canes, etc. When she has sales parties, I am strung up, naked and hooded, and used to demo each item. Afterwards, her guests are invited to try the items before purchasing. I am raw, and exhausted.

I can see why. Now, you have given me many things to dream of.
I love your fantasy.

long ago

I was spanked with a gym shoe in front of 8 witnesses. later that night one of the came to my room to"ask if I was in Pain", and progeed to strip down and stick his huge cock between myb legs. He came copiously and \i have enjoyed spanking ever since

I love the idea of my Daddy blindfolding me, hands behind my back, bent over something, while his friends watch him spank me.

th

Back