The China Pearl Inn part 10

Awesome GG, I watched a bit of the events around on YouTube. I don't know if I would want to sit through some of them, they are emotional and I'd hate to carry onions all day to have and excuse.

Enjoy the leave, can't wait till we get to hear everything went amazing and the babes enjoying mommas arms.

The elf finally wanders in. "Well I found it... woo it's cold out there." He takes a seat on one of the couches and yawns. "So tired today..."

I like the new Inn, looks so much like the old one!

What an amazing weekend! I was fortunate enough to have tickets for the Royal Albert Hall AND Westminster Abbey, for two very moving events. Listening to the tales from the trenches and the stories about the rain and the mud the heroes fought in really brought home what the conditions were like. I wonder what they would make of the current world leader who refused to lay a wreath on his own nation’s memorial because it was raining and the rain might disturb his hair!

Well I have four days to clear my desk and hand over my duties to my temporary replacement - an American Nurse who retires from active duty at the end of 2019. My maternity leave begins in four days time.

I find politician are often a source of embracement to those who serve in the forces G G. I am also often horrified when those same politician who actively worked to avoid service so casually speak of going to war as if it were a game as they bombastically pose and posture.

Morning Glad I see you have found us in our new haunts.

I find politician are often a source of embracement to those who serve in the forces G G. I am also often horrified when those same politician who actively worked to avoid service so casually speak of going to war as if it were a game as they bombastically pose and posture.

Morning Glad I see you have found us in our new haunts.
Yes, I found you... better late than never.

Sun light floods the common room of the Inn and belies the chill in the air this frosty morn. I add a couple of logs to the glowing coals on the hearth so that SF will be warm and then go in search of my morning coffee.

Morning to any who may be about or hiding in the shadows.

Coffee is on Cait!

I raise my mug to the Inn's rafters and to the little redheaded nymph that makes them home.

Hey, wait! What now?

*she narrows her eyes at CG as she winks in sitting on her own crate of belongings.*

Dang Lit anyway. I hate all this moving about. I swear, I'm going to start leaving my meager belongings in the ether. Good thing I hid a GPS on CG. *grins* It might have taken me longer to track y'all down.

*stares at the crate she's sitting on. Sighs. Winks down for a cup of coffee and returns to her lofty rafter.*

Ummmm CG? Am I just mistaken or why isn't this new Inn in the Lounge?

Ummm Well Cait because I mistakenly started it hear. Ops my bad. :rolleyes:

A mug of steaming coffee for the redheaded nymph and a sensual little kiss on the cheek.

I trust your day is going well on this frosty morn.

Well gold at any rate Kama I have yet to see a calmly young wench seductively dressed or undressed.:(

Ummm Well Cait because I mistakenly started it hear. Ops my bad. :rolleyes:

A mug of steaming coffee for the redheaded nymph and a sensual little kiss on the cheek.

I trust your day is going well on this frosty morn.

Well gold at any rate Kama I have yet to see a calmly young wench seductively dressed or undressed.:(

It is going well, CG and frosty is right. It's about 18 degrees here now. The sun came up. LOL

*swiftly looks around her*

A new friend? What....what kind of new friend, Kama?

red_panda-600.jpg

This kind :)

Well CG, I will endeavor to find you a friend. How much hair are you comfortable with? :D

It is going well, CG and frosty is right. It's about 18 degrees here now. The sun came up. LOL

It came up here as well Cait but it is giving very little warmth to the day. I see Kama has left you a furry little friend to play with. I much rater play with other sweet little bids of fur that haunt the inn's rafters Miss Catlin. :devil:ish :D

It came up here as well Cait but it is giving very little warmth to the day. I see Kama has left you a furry little friend to play with. I much rater play with other sweet little bids of fur that haunt the inn's rafters Miss Catlin. :devil:ish :D

CG! You devil you. *laughs* I'll take the red panda any day, thankyouverymuch. Not sure if I like the idea of him roaming the rafters with me, but we'll see how it goes. Makes me wonder what else Kama lugs around in his crates. *grins*

CG! You devil you. *laughs* I'll take the red panda any day, thankyouverymuch. Not sure if I like the idea of him roaming the rafters with me, but we'll see how it goes. Makes me wonder what else Kama lugs around in his crates. *grins*

Ohhh I put lots of cute and fun things in crates. You should see the leather and rope crate I keep in the room.

I see Kama stick and stone will break your bones but whips and chains excite you. :rolleyes:

Originally Posted by darkwarrioress57

Why thank you Cait. :devil:ish :D

Oh I am full of surprises Kama. That said I believe it is better to give than to receive. :rolleyes:

Enjoyed a day at home catching up with my non military friends and enjoyed a free day after the weekend. Back to OTS tomorrow, learning military history.

Military History one of my favorite subjects Robyn. I there is one take away from it is never underestimate your enemy and never over estimate your own superiority. ;)

So all in all did you have an enjoyable weekend Robyn?

Stumbles through the door a little disoriented.

Whoa. That was a rough transition. Why the move CG? Aren't we normally in the lounge?

Back