Sassy and EY's erotic inspiration thread

Since I really liked this picture...
attachment.php

Beautiful pic and love the sentiment...:rose::kiss::rose:

Since I really liked this picture...

That's a happy picture and its a really good picture of you as well.

I notice that too. Yet I still try sometimes. I know I shouldn't, because the people who truly care, are always there. People like you who give as much as you desire. You are so much like me. We love hard. Our emotions rule us. But ultimately, we just want to be loved. You are my emotion twin and I love your sweet soul. :heart:

We are gorgeous! I covered you with the quote since you didn't want to post pictures. Let me know if you'd rather it not be there at all.... ❤❤❤

This is a really good picture of the two of you and that's an excellent observational message.

Tell homegirl that her dog needs a picture thread. 😂

(Edit: non sexual, you sickos!)
haha don't encourage her.
it is that individual imperfection that is the true perfection :)
This is true!! :heart:
I mean... I am true perfection, and it’s not boring at all. 😂
:caning: Did you want me to wake you from your dream now?
That's a happy picture and its a really good picture of you as well.

This is a really good picture of the two of you and that's an excellent observational message.
:kiss: Thank you. For both comments.
Me?! I think you have the wrong girl!

(But if you don't, then thank you. You just gotta stop posting for awhile so that people are happy to see you back. Works like a charm! ;))

haha oh no. He asked me who you were since everyone was talking about you.

:eek:

Aw, well I'm truly flattered!

Thank you both, and everyone here for the kind comments!

I DID NOT ASK HER THAT! She's lying! I never said that.

What I said was, "Hey Sassy, I love indie movies with soul." I didn't say nothin' about no "Who's that girl?" nothing like that. Nope. I didn't. *shakes head* Nope.

:D

I DID NOT ASK HER THAT! She's lying! I never said that.

What I said was, "Hey Sassy, I love indie movies with soul." I didn't say nothin' about no "Who's that girl?" nothing like that. Nope. I didn't. *shakes head* Nope.

:D

Ah now Chris...those of us who know you know that you hide the nice guy side of you behind being a smartass here when your bantering.

Besides, isn't denial some river or something in Pharaoh Land? ;)

Ah now Chris...those of us who know you know that you hide the nice guy side of you behind being a smartass here when your bantering.

Besides, isn't denial some river or something in Pharaoh Land? ;)

No, that's not true! I don't even banter, at all... period! I come in here, tell it like it is, lay down the law, and walk out.

I am NOT nice.

And there are plenty of people on the PG who agrees with me. lmao

No, that's not true! I don't even banter, at all... period! I come in here, tell it like it is, lay down the law, and walk out.

I am NOT nice.

And there are plenty of people on the PG who agrees with me. lmao

I made you something. Tell me I can use it :D:D:D

How does that quote fit me??? :confused:

Serious question. I can’t figure it out.
Cause you can fool many into believing you are all asshole, but I know better. You just don't let many in. But yes. You do say it like it is. You don't sugar coat anything.
Tnman made the comment about you having a heart, so I thought of that quote.
Wellll....you did hear me pee today. That's pretty fucking intimate. :kiss:
:heart: I know right. I'll go pee with you any time!!

Dude. You try and take me when you take a shit!!! :rolleyes:

Okay, but TO BE FAIR... me dropping a log is an Olympic feat of epic proportions.

You should be honored.

Back