3 wise monkeys.... ( Locked for Heartofcourage )

The sweetest of liquor couldn't match the nectar that flowed from Joan, and when she finally let go, Elli removed his finger from within her, His eager tongue taking it's place. Elli licked her pussy carefully now as she crested over her orgasm, he sucked slowly at her outer lips making sure not a single drop was wasted. With his finger out of her pussy, his hands were busy, slow strokes of his fingers glided across her thighs, caressing the smooth skin, making sure she could enjoy gently coming down from her orgasm. He wanted her to feel wanted, needed, and appreciated, so with every fiber of his being he expressed those tender emotions through his hands.

When he felt Joan had finally come down, feeling her heartbeat slowly begin to ebb, he kissed his way up to her lips, smiling through each kiss. He held her then, the hardness of his cock pressing against her wetness. God did he want to be touched by her, Her hands, her lips, her pussy, anything she'd give him he'd cherish. Elli subtly moved then, resting on his side, his hardness pressing against her leg.

"Everything in slow steps Elli..." he thought to himself, he'd find out soon enough if this had lit a fire within her, or if she was well quenched...
 
Joan was floating, whimpering, and a total mess. She panted as Wake coaxed her down from her orgasm and then held her tightly, letting her feel just how much he wanted her by pressing his cock against her leg. She was slightly startled that he didn't take what he wanted then and there. Instead, he was waiting, looking at her as if she were the most fascinating thing in the world.

"You didn't have to stop." Joan said softly, turning her head to look at him as they both lay on the carpet. "In fact, I want you to keep going."
 
Elli, looked into her eyes, knew what she was saying. He leaned in, kissed her soundly and moved.

Slowly without truly breaking his kiss, Elli moved, first straddling her leg then getting to where he was between them, his hands went to her thighs spreading her legs and getting her comfortable. As he'd moved, his cock had dragged a trail of pre-cum across her hip down toward her pussy. The feeling of being this close to being inside her made his heart race. He broke the kiss, looked into her eyes and then kissed her again heavily, passionately, and while his lips were moving, so were his hands.

His right hand reached for her left, taking her soft fingers and placing them at the base of his cock, her touch made him jump for a half second, but that was only because he'd desired her touch needed it like breathing. If she wanted this to continue, she'd be instrumental in guiding them along. His left hand rested behind her hip, holding her steady as once Joan's hand was touching his cock, Elli leaned back, looking at her from above.

"My god you are beautiful Joan..."

Ellli slowly pushed in, the feeling of her heat of her was incredible, and once the tip of his cock touched her wetness he could feel her body beckon him, pulling him in. Once the head of his cock was in, and he could feel the immense heat of her and an audible groan of pleasure escaped his lips...

"Yes......god yes. Joan..."

Elli pushed in until he was fully inside her, being all the way in he looked down and was further turned on by the sight of his cock fully inside her. A slow rhythm started, and with each thrust he watched her breasts shake, and it drove him on to continue, watching her face for signs of desire..
 
Joan tried her best to be in the moment, but she couldn't help drifting from time to time, especially when Wake pressed fully into her. She let out a groan, moving her hands to grip at his shoulders as he muttered words against her ear that she could only hope to remember. That moment was beautiful, unlike anything she had really encountered in her life. She knew that moments like this, especially for her, were incredibly fleeting.
 
The feeling of Joan's hands on his back has she held on to him was comforting, and also reassuring. He increased their rhythm. eventually leaning back again and holding her hands in his, taking one hand to his lips and kissing it gently. He could feel the tip of his cock begin to tingle. the anticipation of climax coming upon him faster than he'd expected. It had been so long since he'd been like this he didn't think he'd last much longer..

kissing the palms of her hands,then resting them on his hardened chest, Elli rocked into her harder, knowing he was close, announcing it.

"I'm close" and not knowing if Joan was on birth control he pulled out of her wetness quickly his climax hit him full force as he started to cum. Long strands of cum streamed her stomach the first strong enough to reach her navel. each one rocked Elli to the core leaving him breathless.
 
"I'm close." Those words echoed in her brain as Wake warned her that he was about to cum.

No one ever warned her. It just happened. Instead, he seemed to be readying himself for the inevitable that was happening to him as he pulled out of her body and came on her belly with a breathless groan. Joan watched him and shivered, the sight incredibly erotic as his cock pulsed and shook. She had caused that. She had brought him pleasure.

Joan lay there on the ground for a moment long before she slowly pushed herself up, staring him in the eye. She didn't really know what to do next, but she found herself leaning forward to kiss him one more time, sealing the deal with that gentle moment.
 
The kiss was sweet, it tasted like hope, and passion, all wrapped up together. it was addictive, and he was afraid that now that she'd been with him once, she'd never want to again, or regret it. The kiss gave him hope that she wanted to be there with him. looking down at the mess he'd made on her stomach he quickly reached over to a side table next to his recliner and pulled a few tissues out of the box, lightly touching her skin wiping up cum that had been splattered across her belly.

He couldn't help himself though, he leaned in and kissed her again helping her up to her feet."Sorry about that, didn't mean to make such a mess." Elli gave her a subtle smile, of course he had, but it was better than cumming inside her when he wasn't sure she'd wanted him to, taking her by the hand Elli lead her to the master bedroom which itself was devoid of pictures save for a few he'd put up. They were black and whites. Classic old pictures of their city from a by gone age. People standing next to the opening arch that lead to College football stadium dressed in khaki's and sweatshirts saying "Spartans" the logo for their local football team.

Leading Joan by the hand into the master bathroom it was spacious, the floor was tiled, a modern shower off to the right with an open entrance. the shower itself was hidden behind a 3/4 wall that gave privacy to whoever is in the shower and keeping water out of the main bathroom. Stepping over to the sink which looked like it had been used lately, Elli knelt and pulled out a package of wet wipes out of a drawer. Slowly, almost soothingly he wiped her stomach clean, realizing the wet wipe was probably cold he kissed her stomach when we was done, looking up and into Joan's eyes.

Elli stood and looked at both of them in the mirror. Joan was beautiful, stunning and watching as his hands traced the outline of her arm down to her hand bringing it up to his lips and kissing her knuckles in a genuinely romantic gesture. Outside the house, they had a murderer they had to catch, Joan's freedom was at stake, but the concerns melted away leaving just the two of them standing in front of the mirror, two people in their late 20's both in great physical condition, both attractive... both broken in their own different way. Turning Joan so she could see herself in the full mirror Elli stood behind her, hands wrapping around her, his lips seeking out the small nape of her neck.

"Inside and out Joan, you are beautiful to me."

The cool air of the room against his naked body made the hair on his arms and chest stand up, but it also had an effect on Elli in other areas..Seeing the two of them in the mirror gave him a sort of Voyeur feeling as if he was watching someone else. His hands came up to cup her breasts, subtly teasing her nipples, as his cock grew again behind her. pressing himself against her Elli listened to her, if she wanted this she'd say so, Joan had been vocal all along, and he'd appreciated that.. Now, he'd hope to hear her body, and her voice tell him what she wanted next...
 
Everything felt like a haze to Joan as Wake led her to the bathroom and cleaned off her belly, tending to her in a way that no one really had before. Being alone and self reliant was what her life had been for so long that it was second nature. As he wrapped his arms around her and stared at their reflection in the mirror, she felt a little bit of herself get ripped away. She didn't want to be that person anymore, she thought to herself. The one that was scared and unsure.

She felt him press his growing cock against her bottom again, his hands moving to cup her breasts and tease her nipples. She shuddered, eyes closing briefly as the sensation washed over her and made goosebumps rise all over her skin.

"If you don't take the chance again, I think we'll both regret it." Joan murmured softly, her blue eyes opening and staring at his own in the mirror.
 
Elli kissed the nape of her neck and looked down between them, he pulled his hips back just enough to push his cock down and between Joan's thighs. The head of his cock sliding through the moist outer lips, coating his cock with her sweetness. Her words, were the permission that was looking for. Slowly he pushed in, feeling the heat of her body welcome him within.

"I will never regret this, never regret meeting you, never regret being with you..."

Elli locked eyes with her, watching the expressions on Joan's face as he slowly began to increase his rhythm. Taking her hips in his hands he pulled her back each time he pushed in, seeking to bury himself further into Joan.

"Rock back Joan... tell me what you want, tell me how to please you" Elli urged her, He wanted her to fuck back against him, thrust her ass hard against his cock, urging her to enjoy this as much as he was.

Elli's hands wondered, they teased across her back, slowly wove into her hair, each time looking at Joan in the mirror, watching as their bodies crashed together.
 
"Just don't stop." Joan whispered almost breathlessly as Wake murmured to her about never regretting this. "Jesus, don't stop."

She pushed back against him as he fucked her, thrusting against her in an almost brutal fashion to give her what he wanted. As his hands roamed along her body, she couldn't help but look in the mirror. When his hand wrapped in her hair, she let out a whimper as he gave it a tug and her eyes locked onto his. Nothing had ever compared to this moment before in her life and she knew that nothing ever would again either.
 
At the whimper from Joan, Elli grew a touch concerned that maybe he was pushing her too far. But when their eyes locked, he knew there was no problem, she wanted this as badly as he did.

His tempo increased, Elli bucked against Joan pulling her back, fucking her as he kept eye contact. He could see her breasts shake, he could feel her ass move each time he crashed into her. The rhythm grew... chaotic... fast... and crazy.

Elli yelled out "Fuck yes!" as he pounded into her. He had no idea how long he'd have to last but he'd do it till he felt Joan explode on him, he needed to feel her wetness soak his cock and feel her sweet nectar flow down his legs.

"Cum for me Joan..." Elli called to her, his hands holding her hips, the thumb of his right-hand gliding down the crack of her ass to the tiny treasure hidden there. as he glided his thumb over it, gauging her interest, he paid special attention, if Joan so much as flinched in displeasure he'd stop, move his thumb away and never approach her there again. But it could be just the nudge she needed to go over the edge...
 
The moment that his thumb pressed against her bottom, Joan let out a gasp and came for him as he asked. She reached forward to grip the bathroom counter, her knuckles turning white as her mouth o'ed and she let him see her joy in the mirror. Her skin was flushed deep red, her brow and hair matted with sweat as he continued to pound into her.

"Fuck me!" She managed to whisper, gasping for air as the slapping of his hips sounded loudly in the quiet of the room.
 
Feeling Joan cum was amazing, her juices splashed over his cock and actually made him desire her more. The feeling of being with her was addictive, and he couldn't think of any other place he wanted to be. What was coming on quick was his own urge to cum. Pulling out of Joan he felt a shade of loneliness creep over his bones.

"I have to stop...Or I'll cum inside you......" Elli turned Joan to face him, quickly holding her close. "While the thought of cumming inside you would feel amazing.it probably wouldn't be a good one.

The stiffness of his erection was poking her in the belly at the moment, he kissed her, and softly asked..."Did you like my thumb...back there?"
 
Joan melted against Wake as he spun her around to face him, holding him tightly as she felt his cock pressing against her belly. He hadn't cum. He didn't want to come inside of her. Of course, he didn't, one of the voices said in her head. Why would he want to get a crazy woman like her pregnant?

"I've never...done that before." Joan answered honestly, mumbling against his shoulder as he asked about anal. "There's a lot I haven't done."
 
Joan's words didn't hurt. He understood where she was coming from, with her psychological diagnosis it had probably been very difficult for her to find someone stable to explore, feel and do the things she wanted. His own desires set aside for the moment, he tilted her head up so he could meet her eyes.

"We have time, this may have been the first, well ok second time we've been together... but I don't want it to be the last..."

kissing her nose, he encouragingly added, "If there's something you want to do...please tell me. Sex isn't a one way street, it should be something that fills both of our desires. what you desire as well as me. Feel me Joan, feel the effect you have on me..."

Taking her hand in his he put her hand on his cock, slowly encouraging her to feel him in her hand. it didn't take more than a few moments of her soft hand on him for Elli to reach climax. WIth his eyes closed he could feel himself pulse in her hand, one then two long ropes of cum came from the head of his cock, covering their joined hands.

When his breathing had returned to normal, Elli slowly walked back to the bedroom and pulled her to him, encouraging her to rest. Looking up at the spinning ceiling fan Elli thought of something, maybe how they are finding pieces out of order... For now he simply wanted to be with Joan for a bit. It had been forever since he felt wanted, needed in anyway, and it was as if between their own broken pieces they were maybe able to support one another. He'd find a way to make this work... and save them both.
 
Joan glanced down as her took her hand and wrapped it around his cock. With his still over the top of her own, her started to move it up and down until he came. It made Joan shiver to feel Wake's cock pulsing in her hand, the cum coating the both of them as he reached completion.

When they were done and cleaned up, Wake pulled her towards the bedroom. Soon, she was beneath the blankets, against his side. No one had ever really wanted to snuggle before and she was stiff for a long moment before she slowly started to relax against his side. The voices in her head were lazy, slowly starting to build back to where they had been. She wanted them to go away and leave her alone forever, but it seemed that the short little moment she had with Wake was all that she would be getting.

She let out a long sigh and rested her head against his shoulder, letting her eyes close and finding sleep before too long.
 
Elli let her sleep. at first he could feel her adjust to being warm under the covers. What ever happened before today, before he met her would impact everything they tried to do. There would be questions about what business he had with a civilian who was a suspect in a murder case, what's more, he was going to be under suspiscion based on the fact that he was a cop, having sex with, being intimate with a woman who was mentally unstable. How pliable was she to being influenced by someone else...

He didn't think any of it was an act, but he was starting to wonder if there was something more to Joan, more to the fact that she was at these scenes. It might be important to talk with her Doctor, her Psychiatrist/Psychologist whichever one it was that could prescribe drugs... he couldn't remember the difference.

What he was convinced of was that someone was using her. Using her to stay ahead of the cops, get their name out there and be heard.

Elli wanted to close his eyes, and tried to think of the beautiful woman next to him. but he couldn't.. something was there.. a piece was there... he had to find it. The crime scenes were the key... the killer left clues. Now they just needed to find them.

Carefully he raised his arm up and over Joan so he was more pulling her to him as much as she was laying with him... "Let her rest for just a little bit" Elli thought. What they had to do would be difficult for her to focus on, to weed through the voices in her head, and concentrate might be difficult. But he was certain she could do it. He needed her, and he'd be there to guide her out of the weeds when she needed him.
 
Joan slept for a while before an insessent buzzing started somewhere in her head. She turned away from Wake and swiped at her eyes with a fist, her blue eyes slowly opening as she tried to place where the buzzing was coming from. It was then, with a gasp, that she realized it was her phone in the other room.

"Shit." She muttered as she pushed herself out of bed and hurried to find it in the tangle of clothes that was still on the living room floor.

The phone had stopped by the time that she found it. There were very few people that ever called her phone and as she looked at the missed calls, she saw that it had been her sister. Quickly, she redialed, standing naked in the living room as her sister answered and scolded her for not answering the previous two attempts. Joan apologized in a soft voice, already sheepish as Janie demanded to know where she was and why she wasn't at her apartment. Joan gave a half assed excuse that she was out working and the phone call ended a few moments later.

Sitting on the sofa, Joan raked her hand through her hair and let out a long sigh. She had to go home. Janie would call the cops if she didn't. Her older sister was often too overprotective of her, going to extremes to make sure that she was safe.
 
Elli did eventually close his eyes, although not long afterward he could feel Joan get up from his bed and make her way back out into the living room. He could hear the buzzing sound and wasn't sure if it was his phone or Joan's. Slowly getting up, his ears atune to being a snoop (he was a cop after all) Elli got up from the bed, tossed off the covers and walked back into the living room.

looking at the clothes tossed in a number of directions, he picked up Joan's light blue panties and gently picked her bra as well, setting them on top of the heap of clothes in his easy chair. He watched her for a moment then knelled in front of her, gently putting his left hand on one of her knees.

"Penny for your thoughts? Or... maybe a quarter? That was your sister I'll hazard a guess, seeing as I know that hushed tone....I'm a paid snoop you know.. kinda goes with the badge."

Elli's natural desire to inquire was always there, but he'd respect her need to keep it to herself.

"Is there anything I can do?"
 
"Yeah, my sister." Joan said in a soft tone as Wake knelt in front of her, concerned about the phone call that she had just received. "She went by the apartment and I wasn't there. She treats me like a child most of the time."

Joan looked at Wake then, her gaze moving from the floor to his own. "I guess I need to go home."

The very thought of that apartment depressed her. It was nothing but white walls and it reeked over her desperation. Janie dropped by regularly to make sure that she was safe and to stock her fridge from time to time, which meant that Joan had probably completely forgotten that she was coming by that day. It wasn't unusual.
 
Elli knelt, he wasn't about to just 'take her home' without some sort of a fight for it. He wanted her to stand up for herself, if indeed she wanted to, He knew her sister's behavior, all too well. Her sister was probably the protective type who is 'in' their sibling's lives because they have to be. She's either needed to be there because of emotional support to Joan, or because she's just become so used to being 'in' her life that there's no other thought of how to act. It didn't upset Elli at all really, he understood it, and if his sister was still around, he'd probably be that way too.

Elli felt a touch selfish here, He wanted her help, not because he wanted Joan to himself, no, but because without her help he was going to have a harder time finding the clues that the killer had left behind at the other 2 murder scenes. In his personal opinion, her sister could wait, they had a killer to catch. And honestly, he wasn't about to let her out of his sight. Far be it for Elli to say so, but he felt a little protective of her as well. If indeed the killer was using Joan, she herself could be a victim. Although the killer had yet to murder any women, it wasn't beyond the idea that maybe the killer hadn't gotten them yet. All three victims were male, white between the ages of 25 and 35, but with no known relation to one another. They had to keep going at it, find the two remaining clues before a 4th victim was found. But he wasn't going to make this decision for her.

Looking up at her, he could easily get lost in her body, her chest was amazing, feeling her in his arms was addictive.. and he could feel that need, that want to hold her sweeping over his bones. But he had to temper that, with reality. They'd just had sex twice.. and it was... wonderful... but they had to return to the real world now.

So, while he was easily distracted by their mutual nakedness, Wake met her eyes.

"Joan, tell me what you want to do. I need your help. I want your help catching this guy whoever he is. but I'm not going to force you to help me. we can take our sweet time getting to your house if you like, and oh just so happen to get side tracked. that sort of thing. IF she calls the police looking for you, easy answer is, you are with the police."

With an encouraging smile, Elli continued. I enjoy being around you.. but I can't force this on you.. I'll do you want me to. So, what do you 'really' want to do? "
 
"You don't understand, Wake. If I don't go back, she'll call the cops and they'll haul me off the hospital." Joan said as she looked him in the eye, stating it as fact as if it had happened to her so many times in the past. "They'll keep me there, numbed and medicated until they deem me not a danger any longer and then let me go. I'd rather not have to waste two weeks of my life if I don't have to."

"I'm not done with any of this in the least. I don't regret anything. I just...have to play the game." She tried to explain to him the weird happenings in her life.

Her life was one big act. Acting sane and normal in front of her family. Acting like a normal human being was exhausting, especially because if she showed any sign of weakness her family would pounce on it.
 
Elli nodded, "Ok... ok.. " he relented.. "We will deal with your sister, but aren't you forgetting one very big thing here? I 'm one of the police. And if your sister wants you committed she'll have to go through me. Remember.... " reaching for ward he lightly tilted her chin up, leaning in he softly kissed her lips. "I promised you no more doctors, no more hospitals, not unless it was your decision."

Breaking the kiss he would have liked nothing more than to open her legs and please her, draw her to the edge of his couch and make Joan moan his name loudly... It was as if a release valve for all his pent up sexual desires had been cut open and was pouring out at full speed showing little signs of the pressure letting up.

However much that seemed like a wonderful idea, Elli thought it would be a an unwanted distraction.

"Knowing that your sister is going to play havok with what we're trying to do, what do you suggest? You know her far better than I do,"

He could see a scenario where she finds out they've been having sex, which would really undermine the 'professional' portion of the investigation. He thought to how best to head this off at the pass, maybe prevent the grenade from going off before her sister even thew it. The challenge was how do they get around her. Or more, how do they defuse her sister.

"So we can't avoid your sister, but we can try to defuse her. stating that you are working with me 'professionally' to solve these murders. Or would that just set her off even more? If we have to play this 'game' tell me how best I can help to try and 'fix' it so we can win."

Elli gave her a bright smile. He'd just found her, there was no way he was going to let go of her now.
 
"You could try flashing your badge. She might think you're some weirdo I found." Joan said with a shrug as he tried to come up with ways to diffuse Janie. "Don't mention that we're working together. If she asks...just say that you were assigned to a case that involved me."

She knew that the best way to get around her elder sister was to not give her the entire truth. Janie would worry and then she would involve her father. That wasn't something that she wanted to deal with.
 
Elli laughed. "Sounds like flashing my badge should be the 'last' thing I should do."

Looking around for the rest of their clothes, Elli commented "Alright, I suppose we should get up and get going. though we probably both smell like sex. Do you want to shower first before we go?"

Standing up, Elli offered his hand to Joan, genuinely, trying to keep positive. "I won't let on we are working together, but promise me, we'll be back here again, ok?"
 
Back
Top