Love And Secreats (closed)

She smiled "Let me show you something, do you trust me?" She asked her, seeing those eyes so curious and could not help but find it sweet.
 
I trust you, Maggie. Vinh replied back to her with a little blush on her cheeks.
 
She smiled at her and saw the blush in her cheeks. Looking into her eyes she noticed a pool of water. She placed her hand in it as the makeup washed off showing a birth mark. Of a hunter. She was trained to kill her yet she saw nothing lethal about her. She put her hand with the mark under her other hand. "We both have secrets." she said willingly.
 
Vinh grabs both of Maggie's hands in hers. "Yes, we both have secrets." She said. We can take our time to tell the secrets or we can wait until we are both ready to speak about them. I smiled and brought her hands up to my lips and kiss them and notice the mark on her hand.
 
She found herself blushing something she had never done before, she looked into her eyes and did not know how this would work, but just hoped it did. "Only time I have ever fought is when I myself was attacked, I have never been a violent person, I have never wanted to hurt anyone but sadly if I ever admitted that they would have killed me." she sighed softly. She noticed a bunch of bugs around and reached down picking up an ugly looking bug. Letting it walk on her hand she smiled. "i have always been able to see the beauty in everyone and everything" She watched the bug fly off and moving closer to her she placed her hand on her cheek, pressing down showing she couldn't be hurt by the spikes on her skin. "I love you and I see your beauty and the good person you are" She said softly and kissed her lips deeply.
 
I listen to her speak her mind. I was surprised and thrilled by her words. The three words I have waited for have been spoken beautifully and magically by her. Before I had the chance to reply to her. I felt her soft lips on mine. I close my eyes and kiss her deeply back like the ocean kissing the shoreline each time it recedes from the sand. I move my hands to her waist and pull her closer to me. I break the kiss a little breathless from the deep kiss she gave me. She smiled at her. "It looks like someone cannot wait." Vinh said.
 
She blushed a little "I could wait I am just glad I found you, you don't need to completely hide anymore you have me" She said softly stroking her cheek. Everything in her wanted to just scream out and be truly happy, it was the kind of thing she had wanted to feel for a long time. "And I will protect you" She said softly "Turn your curse into a kiss" She said softly.
 
"Are you sure you can wait?" Vinh asked her. She smiles as she hear her words and cannot help it. Her cheeks turn a little red. I cover my mouth with my hand by her words before I know my eyes are stinging because the tears are about to come.
 
She held onto her she could not help but grin it was sweet seeing her like this, it was really nice "Of course, you are a changeling and I am a hunter that has fallen head over heels for you I can wait sweet heart but you don't have to stay here you can always live with me can make any arrangements anything you may need"
 
I rub my eyes before the tears start to form. She blush as she see her grin and my tail starts moving around slowly back and forth. I look at her and smile. I place both of my hands together one hand covering the other as I think of what to say next. A thought pops into my mind. I move a little closer to her and turn my face a little. I move my face in front of her and look at her up and down.
 
She noticed how she was being looked at, she took out a knife she had on her one that could harm her and threw it on the ground, along with her jacket, the shirt she wore was soaking wet showing the bare breasts under the shirt and bore herself to her showing nothing but love and trust in her eyes.
 
She sees her undressing herself and my cheeks turn a little red. "Maggie, you will catch a cold." I move closer to her and wrap my arms around her body to give her some warmth. I feel my body getting a little hot and notice my heart beating a little faster then normal. A sweet fragrance of hers slips pass my nose as my head is on her shoulder.
 
She smiled feeling her warmth and she wrapped her arms around her holding her close, enjoying the moments like this that she held onto them, she could not be hurt by her or her spikes so she did not worry about anything, it was the perfect moment really. "We go at your speed remember" She said almost in a whisper.
 
She hears her whisper and her tail moves around a little. She felt prickly all over her body. Vinh moves closer to her ear and whispers. Thank you. Her tongue slides out of her mouth slowly and touches the lobe of her ear. She licks the love of Maggie's ear before pulling her tongue back and laying her head on her shoulder with her eyes closed.
 
She smiled no matter how hard she pressed against her, her skin was very very smooth but still touch and the spikes on her not hurting her. She noticed it was getting late and wanted to make love to her but would not press it because she was scared to in a way. "Live..with me " She said looking down at her.
 
"I will live with you, but first I need to stay here Maggie." Vinh said while looking at her. She noticed she was scared and decided not to press her. She will wait when she is ready then and only then will they do it. I saw her smile which made my day so much better. Vinh grabbed her hand and placed her lips on it. "Maggie, please go back to the dorm. I will be back when this month is over." Vinh said to her while keeping eye contact with her.
 
She had no idea what was going on, she hadn't learned everything about what she was but did as she asked, perhaps it was a heat thing, perhaps she was in heat? She sighed softly and kissed her lovingly. "Alright there are still things I don't know what this month is for you, but if its a mating thing come find me if you can't take it you know where I live." She kissed her again and carefully made her way out making sure no one saw her.
 
She smiled and blushed as she felt her kiss again. Vinh saw her walk out and followed her slowly with her eyes. She placed her hands together and sent a prayer for Maggie's safety and well being. She giggled as she remembered her words about a mating thing that came from her mouth as her cheeks became crimson at the thought. Her hands were holding her cheeks as they became more red. Vinh turned around and placed her back against a cold rock as she takes deep breaths to calm herself.
 
She didn't want to leave but did as she was asked, she stopped just outside and took something from her pocket and dropped it. As the black ball hit the ground it turned into a little bee, it would track her just to make sure she was okay and remained that way. She went home unsure what to do with herself. She fell asleep
 
Shr looked up at the big pale moon with a smile on her lips. Her head is laying on the cold rock as her breathing returns to normal. Vinh hopes Maggie will be fine. A yawn escapes her lips as she realized how late it was. She moves deeper into the cave where it is not too cold or too hot for her. As one can see the place is decorated to make the place lively or more vibrant and inviting to one's eyes. She smiled and moved to her bed which is a fort she made years ago out of pillows and blankets. The pillows and blankets are washed by hand every week particularly on a Sunday and air dried when the weather permits. She lays in it and her mind wonders to Maggie. Her cheeks and neck turn red when she was found by her.
 
Thinking of her made her wonder if there was something wrong with her she was a hunter's respond to kill these things but to her all she saw was a woman that needed help needed someone to actually give a shit about her and she cared, she loved her very much. "You are everything" she said for anyone to hear, but meaning what she said to her, she wished she would come, make love to her. What she didn't know was they were connected so they could feel what they want.
 
Vinh is thrilled that she has found someone to trust and love. Her lips kept a smile as the blanket is on her as she drifts off to sleep. She sleeps so peacefully from a few weeks of not getting enough sleep because she thought Maggie did not like or want her anymore. Her dream is of her and Maggie going out and then, becoming naughty or lewd with each other after a date. She got hot and threw the blanket off her and woke up from the dream drenched in sweat.
 
She couldn't help but toss and turn she felt everything deep down she knew what was going on with her girl. She felt the lust within herself she goes to her girl and sees her body, it was easy to find her, love her. She knelt down and smiled at her and kissed her showing she was truly there.
 
Vinh looked around the cave and saw Maggie. Her cheeks turn rosy from the kiss. Are you okay sweetie? She asked her. She looked down and noticed Maggie was in her night clothes and her eyes went wide as butterflies are dancing in her stomach. Vinh grips her hands a little tight to try rein in control of her lust as she waits for a response from Maggie.
 
She didn't know what to do about these feelings but she decided to do something she took her in her arms and kissed her deeply. She could since something within her. "Don't push away your nature Vihn. If your ready so am I" she removed her robe showing her body, tattoos on her body telling a story of her wanting to be loved.
 
Back
Top