Nurse B (Closed for MLT7)

wickedpen

Literotica Guru
Joined
Apr 20, 2017
Posts
3,508
I started my new job with a cheerful smile and tried to forget about my ex. I was in a new town, well the town where I grew up and was single and ready to mingle. My finance, ex-finace was a major asshole who cheated on me with the entire floor of nurses I worked with. He then told me in front of all of them at a holiday party. Crazy right? I took his ring and changed the locks until I loaded our place up into a moving van and with the bank account came back home.

My name is Brittany and I ruled this town when I was in high school. Hot blonde and sexy as hell. Well I still am, but not older and wiser. I was a virgin to the adults and a slut in the back seat or under the bleachers or damn near anywhere someone wanted to pull down my jeans. But not any more. I was going to be an upright citizen and not lay down for the first doctor with a thick pencil.

I knew there would be awkward questions from people who knew me from high school. "Why did you come back here?" or "I heard you were engaged, what happened?" Whatever I would get through it.

I slipped the pin of my name tag through my blue scrubs we had to wear and there I was, "Brittany - RN" ready to serve. My long blonde hair pulled back into a tight braid and my fit little body lost in the scrubs.
 
I had just clocked in when I saw her, Brittany. The hottest girl from our high school, the one that sucked and fucked every guy in the school, well except for me. I was always that shy nerd who was in the back of the room. I knew I never had a chance with her, so I never tried. I had heard a rumor that she was back, and that she was either here to get back at her ex and continue her ways, or she had gone goody good.

Either way didn't matter as I knew I was still beyond her scope. I was in better shape than high school, put on more muscle as i was never big. More like I was the bean pole, but now I had a good bit of muscle and definition.

As she walks by me I smile and say, "Hey Brittany, long time no see." I could tell she was confused so I said, a little down trodden, "Its Mike, from biology class." Knowing that we had all our classes together in such a small school, but Bio was the one we actually got to be partners in.
 
Walking down the hall towards the nurses station I noticed a guy walking towards me. He looked familiar but I could not place him. Was he one of Steve's med school friends I had met at some party and now was here to haunt me. He was not looking at me the way Steve's med school buddies did, not like I was a piece of meat they were passing on out of respect for Steve. No this guy looked genuinely nice.

"Its Mike, from biology class." he said and I was still at a loss. The only Mike I had known was a skinny geeky kid. This guy was pretty built and looking way better than that old dweeb ever did.

"Mike?" I asked confused and would normally have just blown past him but this was new Brittany. I had time for people.

"Oh hey Mike" I said with a big fake smile "long time indeed. You are looking," I paused thinking for the right word "healthy" was all I could come up with and then noticed the wedding ring. "Phew" I thought to myself, not hitting on me. I gave him a flirty look up and down and then leaned in and said softly "first day, better not be late." Then walked passed him with a little more wiggle in my step. imagining he was watching my ass in the slightly tight scrubs.

I got to my station and felt happy. It was nice to see a face I sorta recognized who was nice and normal.
 
I knew she would not recognize me but at least she acted like she did, that was a start. When she said I looked healthier I knew that she had an idea of who I was so that was better than nothing.

"first day, better not be late," I hear her say as she walked away to her station, and I could tell she had her normal sway to her hips that just drew attention and made you want to fuck her. That made my cock hard, and in my blue scrubs there was little chance of hiding that from her. I walked behind her as I had to go to the same place to get my orders.

And sure enough the worst possible thing happened, my hard on sticking out, and she backs into me, and I know she can feel how hard I am. I feel her body against mine, and I remember how I have fantasized about this in high school, feeling her tight body against mine.

"Oh I'm sorry Brittany, I didn't mean to bump into you." My face turning red as I knew I was about to be outed as a perv by the newest, and hottest nurse.
 
My initial instinct was surprise and annoyance as on my first day, at the first check in before a shift I have a man with his hard dick against me. Then I heard his voice and turned to see the guy from high school. For some reason my annoyance disappeared as I looked up into his face as he apologized.

I let my eyes slide down and see the bulge in his scrubs. "Not bad" I thought then quickly collected myself. I mean it had been a while, a long while since I got any but not today, not now.

"It's ok. No blood no foul right?" I said with a smile that was perhaps a little naughtier than I should have but damn, I have horny.

I turned back to the head nurse and got my orders for the day.
 
(may have shorter response, at work)

"No blood no foul," then she smiled and i swear she looked down to see what had bumped into her. She then turns and i swear shifts her hips slightly as we get our orders.

I'm too be with general surgery, which is either great or horrible. Luckily it is mainly people recovering from broken arms and legs, ones that are a little too bad to go home right away. There are some that are more serious but nothing it if the ordinary.

I can't stop thinking about Brittany though, how she felt against me, how she smiled and looked like there was more to everything. I was just paying to make it to lunch without another hard on.
 
It was good to work. Took my mind off things. Lunch time brought me to the cafeteria which was very nice compared to where I used to work. I got a salad and iced tea and sat alone at a table overlooking the lake behind the hospital.
As I ate I could not get that guy who bumped into me out of my mind. Maybe I was just lonely or maybe it was that hard shaft that pressed into my ass. I started off lost in a fantasy of him taking me right there. Pushing me up against the nurses station ripping down my scrubs and having me in front of everyone. I licked my lips as my mind ran threw the fantasy, hardening my nipples under my scrubs and making me conscious of my crossed thighs. The idea of a stranger taking me in front of all the other nurses was a secret fantasy of mine. I ran my hand over my hair and noticed him standing next to the table holding his tray.
"Oh, hey" I stammered hoping i had not moaned or anything in my day dream of him fucking me on the nurses station. I looked up and smiled not sure if he had said anything or not.
 
I spotted Brittany sitting by herself,, with a glazed looked on her eyes and breathing a little hard. As i neared she popped out of her daze. I smiled back at her and asked if i could sit with her.

Thankfully she said yes so i sat down with her, praying my bulge was not too visible before i completely sat down.

"So how was your first day here Brittany?" I asked as i started to eat, hoping i was not being too intrusive
 
I pulled the chair pleased to have company and his company. I still could not exactly place him but figured he must have been an athlete from the look of him. As I pulled the chair and he moved around I could not help but notice he was awkwardly erect in his scrubs. A rush of excitement ran through me. It had been a while since a guy had been so obviously turned on by me.
"My day has been fine" I said leaning back and pushing my perky chest out nonchalantly to give him something else to think about. "Hospitals are hospitals" I said with a smile as I leaned forward and put my chin on my palm looking up at him. I had only worked in two but tried to seem more worldly than I really was.
"So your married now huh? How is that going?" I asked trying to make small talk but unconsciously delving into his private life. I watched him as he ate and could not help but appreciate his nervousness. There was a tension between us that was for sure.
I looked at the clock and said "I better be getting back. It was nice sitting with you" I said flashing my hottest smile. I turned and felt dirty flirting so hard with a married man. I put my garbage away and set my tray on the rack and looked back as his eyes took a few seconds to rise from my ass to my eyes. I smiled and disappeared out of the lunch room.
The day dragged as I did npt see him and things became routine. I went out to my old BMW convertible and got in ready to head home and relax. Turning the key brought that heart dropping click of a dead battery.
"Fuck!" I slammed my fist on the steering wheel. I loved this car but it was not the most reliable.
 
We made small talk during lunch, I talked about my home life and how it was a change. We talked about some of the patients we had had today before she had to run.

I was amazed at her smile, the one that had a hint of something deeper behind it. I kept that in my mond as I watched her leave.

Soon enough though it was time to head home. I was walking out the my car when i heard the sounds of a dead battery. Luckily it was Brittany, so i walked over to her and asked, " Is there anything I can do to help?" I tried to be caring but not hovering as i don't normally have one encounter with a pretty woman, much less three.
 
"Oh Mike! Thank God!" I exclaimed as he appeared at my door. "Can you give me a jump?" I asked looking up at him. I could tell his eyes were down my scrubs and I did not care. I waited, accustom to guys pausing before answering. I broke his visual tether with my cleavage by leaning forward and pulling the hood release. the sound of the hood popping open snapped him out of his trance.
I opened the door and stood up smiling. I stepped around to the hood and lifted it and pulled up the rod that supported it. I could not help myself as this quiet stud stood watching. I leaned over giving him a nice view as I acted as if I knew what i was doing with the engine.
"Do you have cables?" I asked as his eyes slid up my scrubs to my face. I looked around instinctively to see if anyone was around. We were alone as most of the other people how had just gotten off had disappeared out into the world. The sun was low in the sky and shadows were starting to lengthen as I hoped he would help me.
"Do you have time Mike?" I asked looking as helpless as possible. "I don't want to have to call triple A. Just pull your car up and I can do the rest." I said not expressly limiting what "the rest" was...
 
"Of course i can help. Just let me go get my car." I smiled and walked away, heading, well running to my car. I hoped the need for blood would allow it to drain from my cock. The couple of beers i was able to get off Brittany were more than i could have imagined. I tried to calm myself after her teasing as i drive over to her.

Luckily the space in front of her was open so i pulled straight in. I could see her still looking at her engineer, her ass poking out just enough to make me want to bend her over, but i have to remember not only that I'm married but she isn't asking me.

I open my door after popping the hood, I then grab my cables from the trunk. I connect the cables and tell Brittany to get in and get ready to start the car.

Once everything is connected she tries but it doesn't quite work. "Let's give it done time, and since it's cold would you like to sit in my car, it's warmer?" I ask not realizing the danger i was causing
 
Feeling isolated and knowing Mike was into me, at least to look at I took him up on his offer and got into his car. He got in and sat reving the engine. I looked over with that look like "I have something to say but just not sure if I should."

My eyes slowly move from his and see his lap is still awkwardly tented in his scrubs.

"So that marriage thing working out pretty well?" I ask unsure where any of this was going.

he stammered out a "yeah, it's nice... blah blah" I was feeling obscenely naughty, like I was back in high school making boyfriend's dad's uncomfortable with glances and smiles I shouldn't have made.

Finally I up and said it "so you getting enough at home Mike?" my eyes held his, and I tried not to laugh as my forwardness caught him off guard. I leaned forward towards him and licked my lips and said "maybe I should pay you back for cheating off your papers in Bio, back in high school?" I was not sure which of three possibilities was going to happen. One, he tells me he is happily married and I am out of line. Unlikely. Two, he is flattered but this is not the place, possible. Or three, he says I probably should. I am not sure which one I am hoping he chooses.
 
I am stunned, i stammer my response, my mind drifts to my wife, but that we are not as active as i would like. That i was never able to have this experience in high school, and she did owe me for that project.

As i had two thoughts for I turn and say, ”with your mouth or pussy?"

My cock is rock hard now and i am starting to stroke.

"You know i was never able to be with you during school, so i would love a chance to show you that i might be more than a brain."

I then lean in and kiss her lips softly, my hand caressing her cheek and neck
 
"Wow I was not expecting that!" I say with a laugh as I push him away. I do not retreat however.
"Mike you are a married man." I begin as I slide my hand across the seat towards his thigh. As my fingers move up on top of his thigh I look at him and say "Look at the mouth on you, mouth or pussy? You talk to your wife like that?" I drag my finger nails up and down his thigh and then lower onto his inner thigh and higher nearly to his throbbing lap.

I lick my lips and sigh "maybe just a hand job today" as my hand slides along the bottom of your cock. I can feel it surge with energy under my fingers. "Do you think anyone will see us?" I ask looking out the windows as my hand traces your cock through your scrubs.

I look at him serious and say "I was engaged and it's been a while but I can't jump into anything, no matter how much I want to." My hand squeezes your cock for emphasis. "I do want to thank you for your kindness" I say softly as my hand pulls the string of your scrubs. Quickly I have my hand almost around your thick shaft.

"Mmm Mike it's so fucking thick" I groan moving closer as my hand begins to stroke it slowly. "My fiance loved hand jobs and taught me well" I sigh into your ear as I pull your cock up and down and quicken my pace. "Does it feel good Mike?" I breath into your ear, my lips wet as my tongue brushes your skin. My hand pumps steady as you tighten with excitement.

"Did you think about me in high school?" I groan into his ear wanting to mount him like an animal in heat. "Did you want to fuck me Mike?" I sigh softly followed with a groan as I quicken my hand. I brush my small thumb over your head now wet with pre cum. I pump and pump then lean up to your ear again and ask "did you hope you would be here this morning when you rubbing this big hard cock against my ass?" Instantly I feel your back stiffen and your cock throbs against my fingers and i know you are seconds away. I grip your cock tighter and pump then lean over and suck your swollen cock head into my mouth and feel your first blast of cum fill my mouth.

"Mmmmm" I moan muffled by your cock as I pump your cum and suck it out of you. It seems to be endless as I swallow and work you until you are still. I sit up and look around thankfully seeing no one. I wipe my mouth and smile at you sitting stunned with that post cum dumb guy grin.

"From the size of that load I would say it's either been a while or you really like me." I smile as my glossy white teeth shine a little white with your cum having slid over them.

"I better check if I got a charge" I say and slowly climb out of the car.
 
I was speechless as Brittany took control. I didn't get either that i wanted but at least i got my cock stroked and was and to get off.

As she got out of the car and went to check her's i exited my car. Her car fires right up as she smiles. I smile as well, and begin unhooking the cables. Once that is all done i turn back to her, and just before she leaves I get to tell her,

"Yes i wanted you in high school. I wanted you as soon as i saw you today. No i don't talk to my wife like that as we don't talk much anyway. I know she has her outlets so I'm ready for mine. I hope you know this won't change how i treat you, i will be respectful, but if the opportunity presents i might just take a chance."

This seems to stun her so i walk closer, "Just tell me to stop and I am done but I know it's your turn to get off now" i an between her car and it's door so it can't shut.

"Now have a good evening Brittany, I'll see you tomorrow"
 
I drove home with my hand between my thighs flicking my clit as the taste of Mike's cum permeated my being. It was hard to explain. I normally go for the doctors with the money and power but this was different. I was not just a piece of ass riding a rich doc for a nice meal. I was in charge, well sorta. Mike's last remarks were him throwing down the gauntlet and I loved it. I had images of him taking me into empty rooms and having to have me. Or waiting patiently in the parking lot for me to get him off again.

He did not seem to be looking to get our of his marriage, just get off, which was exactly what I wanted too. I did not want a relationship, certainly not after my ex.

I was barely in the door before stripping my scrubs and diving on the couch to get off. I had not been that horny since, high school and I loved it.

The next day I tried not to do too much and make it obvious I was trying to attract him. My nipples refused to soften all the way to the hospital. The head nurses' demeaning look at me sent me directly into work mode and I forgot all about Mike and what I wanted to be doing and just did my job.
 
I noticed that Brittany was disheveled first thing the next morning. She hair was a little messier, and i could tell her scrub was just a little tighter than yesterday. The charge nurse was on a roll today so we didn't get to talk.

But about the time for first break i noticed her going into the supply room so i made my move. I walked in and closed the door behind me. Brittany turned to see me standing in the doorway.

I smiled and said to her, "hey is there anything i can help you with?" Maybe with something wet? "

I smile hoping I'm doing this seduction right
 
My heart raced as I heard him and turned to see him there. The door was closed and he was certainly not there for supplies. I bit my lip as I do when I am nervous and looked at him from eyes to cock, obviously hard in his scrubs.

"We can't not here! We will get caught?" I said nervously. I was not convincing him or myself. Instinctively I licked my lips as my mind raced. God I want it but I couldn't. He was married and we were at work and it was my second day! But I could hardly muster the words to say no again.
 
"Don't worry, I'm not going to fuck you, yet. I think i should just play with your clit and pussy, finger you off like you jacked me yesterday.”

At that point we had rotated so that Brittany was against the door. I placed my hand on her toned stomach and started to slide down. My mouth went to here but just before we kissed i said, "Remember all you have to do is stay stop
 
I felt the door behind me and his hand on my stomach and I did not want to say "no." I wanted him to touch me, kiss me, fuck me.

I opened my mouth as he pushed me back against the door and felt his lips soft and warm press against mine. Not the hungry lustful thrusting tongue of a man enraged with desire but the soft passion of experience. His finger tips slid along the seam of my scrubs. I brought my hands up to his arms and felt the tension of his muscles.
 
I miss her softly, hoping to bring her up slowly, my hand reaches under her scrubs and i quickly find her clit. I massage it gently before moving to her pussy. I don't just enough time to wet my finger before returning to get clit and begin rubbing it in little circles.

My lips move from her mouth to her neck as i breathe in her scent, and taste her flesh
 
His hand is quickly down my scrubs and under my panties and I want it. Soft and warm he presses my stiff clit. I shudder and moan softly as his lips leave mine for my neck. I reach up and hold on to his shoulders as I roll my hips for him.

"Ahhaah" I groan softly as his finger slides into me. So warm and thick I want it all but he retreats and continues on my clit.

"Harder" I groans as my hips begin grinding in rhythm with his motion. "I did this on the way home" I confess feeling strangely free with him. I can say or do anything. He isn't going to tell.
 
"Good, did you think about my hand being here, of me pressing you against the wall and having my way?" As i talk i rub her harder, per her request. I keep rubbing and occasionally moving to her pussy and massaging it before returning to her clit. My other hand has traveled up her scrub to massage her breast as our kisses deepen
 
His hands are everywhere and I am on fire. his mouth returns to mine and I suck his tongue into my small mouth. I feel his hand on my breast firmly squeezing my stiff nipple. My tongue follows his back into his mouth as deep as I can go as I raise my leg, nearly knocking a bucket over as I want him deeper inside me.
"Oh God Mike, please don;t stop" I gasp before his tongue plunges back into my mouth and I feel his two finger nearly lift my body off the floor against the door.
"So close" I hiss turning away from his mouth. My hands griping his hard biceps as his hand moves from my breast to my ass.
 
Back
Top