Natural Law

Curious Frustration



Halfway buzzed with wine, frustrated by her inability to narrow down Mya’s secret with yes-or-no questions, and now curious about the “options” Mya mentioned, Josephine finally blurted out, laughing: “Oh for chrissake... just tell me what it is!”

 


“Oh for chrissake... just tell me what it is!”


Mya realized Jo's frustration. "Many options means I may only get a little ways into my pussy, but I can get a lot more into my ass."

Mya realized she was being painfully enigmatic and taking too long to respond. She took a sip of wine and rubbed Jo's knee.

"Does that make sense, Jo?"
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Piqued Curiosity



“I don’t know,” Josephine replied. She thought nothing untoward about Mya’s hand on her knee. In fact, she appreciated the friendly gesture reassuring her in her frustration at her own ignorance. “I guess... I have to admit... I’m just too inexperienced to really comprehend what these things are like... exactly what you do or how it feels.”

She had an idea of the general nature of the activities to which Mya referred. Josephine had long wondered about what she herself considered kinky sex, but had never had an opportunity to try it, nor the courage to seek it.

 


“I don’t know. I guess... I have to admit... I’m just too inexperienced to really comprehend what these things are like... exactly what you do or how it feels.”


Mya could see the confusion, pain, and longing in Jo's eyes. Inside there was a woman who was trapped. Fear and years of mental torment had locked her in this emotional prison. A person yearning for release. Nor just sexually, but spiritually. Jo was a woman who gave her heart willingly, but also hid it from pain. It was a paradox.

"You poor thing! You've been trapped inside by that asshole for so long, haven't you?"

Mya brushed Jo's hair out of her face with her hand. She felt a warmth passing through her. She wanted to make Jo feel better. She actually felt like kissing her. She knew she had better keep talking or she might cross a line.

"He locked you in a prison of your own mind and you treat life like he still has the key. You have the key, Jo. I'm going to help you find it and let yourself out. You are going to know you are a beautiful person worthy of the love you give."

Her voice tapered off. Mya knew that she meant what she just said. However, it didn't help the mental struggle she was trying to stave off. In fact, it was making her want to kiss Jo even more.

Mya felt herself leaning toward Jo...

Her brain was screaming, "No. Don't do this. No. No. Mya! No! ABORT! ABORT!"

But her body wasnt listening....
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Just What She Needed



As Mya spoke, Josephine realized her lawyer understood not just the legalities, but the emotional purpose behind her pending divorce. Other than financially, Bryan has never satisfied her in any of the ways a husband should — emotionally, intellectually, or physically — and, until recently, convinced her of her blame for his deficiencies. Josephine suddenly realized she had wasted the potential of her youth by devoting it to a man who squandered it.

Now, Mya promised she would provide the key to allow Josephine to unlock that potential and rediscover that “you are a beautiful person worthy of the love you give.”

As soon as those words left Mya’s lips, she began to lean toward Josephine, her head tilting in the particular way that could mean only one intention. Josephine placed more significance than Mya intended, perhaps, in the connection between this gesture and the words just spoken. She thought this the key that Mya offered.

A lifetime of assumptions kept her from responding in kind. On the other hand, her vague notions of, and curiosity about, kinky sex, so recently considered, held her in place. She remained still and closed her eyes, sure of her trust in Mya but unsure of what might happen next.

 
Well girls........

I think Mya needs to find out how many buttons she has, and where they are....
 
I think Mya needs to find out how many buttons she has, and where they are....


Hey Dave, please study this. It's the cover for this story.


attachment.php


Notice that last line, Dave?

You have posted here uninvited before.

Please respect that this is a closed thread.

Thank you.

 

Attachments

  • Private01.PNG
    Private01.PNG
    78.1 KB · Views: 2


She remained still and closed her eyes, sure of her trust in Mya but unsure of what might happen next.


Mya fought the internal turmoil in her brain. She could hear herself shouting to back away and not do it. That it was too large of a risk. Then she heard a soft voice say, "but she needs it. She is so beautiful. She had been shown everything that can be wrong about physical pleasure."

She paused for just a moment, opening her eyes. She immediately noticed Jo's eyes had closed. That soft voice returned. "See? She trusts you. She needs to know how good it can be."

The stronger voice of reason replied, "but... but... Oh fuck it! You weren't going to listen to me, anyway. You never do." However, that voice was already being ignored.

Mya's eyes closed once more and rapidly closed the distance between her lips and Jo's. They met with a soft supple crash, and the electricity immediately spread through Mya's body.
 
And She Liked It



It seemed to take too long. Josephine had seen Mya leaning in to kiss her on the mouth. Trust and a bit of curiosity convinced her to let it happen.

She closed her eyes and then, for a moment, nothing. Josephine became suddenly very self aware. She could almost hear her own pulse as she sensed her heat beginning to race. The wine had her quite buzzed, but the sudden shot of adrenaline when she realized what Mya intended drove away any actual drunkenness. Naturally, she ultimately focused on her own lips. Slightly parted, her deep breaths passed a bit through them as much as through her nose. She’d puckered them imperceptibly, but it seemed as if Mya’s kiss would never arrive.

An instant before Josephine would have opened her eyes to investigate the delay, pleasure alit upon her lips, then pressed forward making her whole body tingle with delight. She groaned softly with the calescent sensations. Instinctively, she opened her mouth a bit wider.

 
Mya felt Jo tentatively brginning to kiss back. Soon, Jo began to part her lips. Instinctively, Mya pushed her tongue forward into Jo's mouth. The taste was like the sweetest nectar. Jo's tongue was so soft and timid. It was barely moving. Mya knew she needed to coax it out. It needed to explore too. She wrapped her right arm around Jo's shoulders. Her left hand remained on her client's hip.

Mya let her own tongue retreat a bit. Trying to lure Jo's out of hiding. She wanted to feel Jo let go of the past and dive into the pleasure which awaited her. Mya teasingly licked on Jo's lips. Only darting her tongue a little into Jo's mouth. She felt Jo's tongue advance slightly.

Jo also seemed to not be comfortable with where she would put her hands. As much as Mya wanted to feel the touch of this gorgeous woman, she knew she couldn't call the shots. Jo had been told how to love for too long. She needed to know she had a say in the matter. However, Mya did have a plan to grease the wheels a little. She wrapped her other arm around Jo's neck and fell onto her back, pulling Jo on top of her. Letting Jo feel some power of how this progressed.
 
An Answer



Josephine uttered a surprised little shriek when Mya fell back, pulling her over nearly on top of her. She immediately understood her lawyer’s beneficent intent. It left her the opportunity to back out if she wanted.

She opened her eyes to find Mya glancing up at her in all her exotic beauty. Josephine found her expression enigmatic, but when her eyes met Mya’s tilted, almond-shaped, deep brown orbs, she could tell Mya acted from more than lust, but also true affection. Josephine ignored all the implications of this for the moment, and deliberately answered the question she found in Mya’s gaze by renewing their kiss, this time slipping her tongue between Mya’s full lips to caress the inside of Mya’s mouth.

 
Jo seemed to get the message and took the initiative. Mya felt lightning bolts in her body when Jo thrust her tongue inside her mouth. Mya felt Jo let go, and Mya joined her. Mya immediately let her hands start exploring Jo's body. Rubbing her bare back. Feeling the soft and smooth skin. Slowly, Mya slid her right hand down and gave Jo's butt a playful squeeze. Jo gasped very lightly and then renewed her efforts.

Mya bent her knee and ran her foot up and down Jo's leg. Mya could feel Jo's bare chest against her own. She loved the feel of two pairs of breasts pushed together. It was a feeling that always made Mya a little extra tingly.
 
Seeking Advice



Josephine moaned licentiously when Mya stroked her leg with her foot. She felt her small nipples tighten despite the heat coming off Mya’s body. She shuddered slightly from the dampness building in her womanhood, brought on by a sudden yearning in her loins.

That settled it for Josephine. If not for the wine, she might have wanted to wait a day to think it over, but not tonight. The sudden sensual suggestion of a void between her thighs made the decision for her. A woman had turned her on, excited her, made her wet. Still curious from their earlier conversation, she wanted to take that to its obvious conclusion.

Raising her head to break their kiss, she again looked deeply into Mya’s extraordinary eyes.

“I’m ready....” she suggested, then made herself clear. “I want this... I want to make love with you, but I don’t know what to do.”

She then slipped a hand behind Mya’s neck and, rolling onto her own back, pulled Mya over on top of her.

“Okay, Counselor,” Josephine purred. “Counsel me.”

 
Mya heard the yearning in Jo's voice. She was ready. Mya knew that she was ready too. The strange thing about all of this was it didn't feel like it usually did. Normally, Mya would have a drink at the bar and go home with some conquest. Maybe a guy, maybe a girl. But this time, it felt for real. Someone who just didn't want to get off. Jo was someone who wanted to feel the passion. And Mya wanted to give it to her.

Mya's body was awake to every sensation. She felt like she had bolts of electricity connecting her nipples to her clit. She also couldn't ignore the heat and the moisture coming from her Womanhood. She could feel the heat of Jo's warmth on her thigh as they rolled over.

Now she was on top of her client. This woman was ready to feel what passion should feel like. Mya started off by once again kissing her lips. Their tongues darting back and forth in each other's mouths. Then, Mya kissed down her cheek and started to nibble on Jo's neck. Her left hand had slid up along Josephine's right rib cage and cupped her breast. She took the nipple and rolled it softly between her thumb and forefinger. She could hear Jo gasp. Mya knew she had to have it in her mouth. She slowly kissed a trail across Josephine's collarbone and down to her sternum. She felt her head nestle between the breasts. As she was kissing her way down she let her hand trail back down Jo's tummy. She played a little with the flat and sexy belly button. She didn't know why, but she found a belly button extremely sexy.

Slowly Mya ran her flat tongue around the hard nub on Josephine's left breast. As she did, her left hand reach inside the waistband of Jo's panties. She slowly began rubbing the soft skin on Josephine's hip. Eventually, the kissing intensified between Jo's nipples. Light kisses, soft sucking, and playful biting was what she was offering. As she gave Jo's chest the attention it deserved, she slid her hand around and grasped the skin Josephine's bare ass. The feel of her skin, the taste of her nipples, and the moans from her breath intensified Mya's arousal and anticipation. She could feel this woman giving herself freely and she wanted to savor it.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Satisfied Surrender



Josephine moaned and gasped and giggled and purred as Mya made love to her. She had never had anyone pay attention to her body like this.
Again, she wondered how much sensual satisfaction she had squandered by devoting so much of her youth to Brian.

As her hips began to rock involuntarily with libidinous yearning, she decided the time had come to make up for that loss. She began to softly stroke the satiny skin of Mya’s back, encouraging her to continue.

 
Back
Top