The Un-Isolated Un-Blurt Thread

TwinkleStars

Under the covers.
I'm tired of being a hypocrite...

Blurt: to say (something) suddenly and without careful consideration.

So, post here if you don't wish to be a hypocrite. Post whatever you want just follow the forum guidelines. :)

Last edited:
funny-quotes-on-wednesday-12.jpg

:heart:

So true in my life. :rolleyes:

I hate it when people ask how are you doing, when they really don't want a truthful answer. They want you to say fine or ok, even when you're not. So if you answer the way they want, it's like a forced lie. Sometimes I spill my guts to them, just to annoy them and watch them cringe.

I hate it when people ask how are you doing, when they really don't want a truthful answer. They want you to say fine or ok, even when you're not. So if you answer the way they want, it's like a forced lie. Sometimes I spill my guts to them, just to annoy them and watch them cringe.

Either that or tell them about a boil on your butt the size of Texas AND what happened at the doctor's office. *snickers*

Last edited:
I don't like when I ask someone if they are ok and THEY give ME their life story. Especially when I don't really want to know THAT much information. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Well, since you asked, I was born in small town S.C. and have 5 brothers and sisters. I am the oldest male and my father's namesake. Mother and father divorced when I was 12 and I lived with my father till I was 16 then he died and I moved to Florida to live with my mother. I went to school in Sanford, Fla, the same place Trayvon Martin was shot and killed. I was pretty wild, got my inheritance when I turned 18 and...............

Oh, you didn't ......never mind.:cool:

I laughed out loud. Thanks. :)

Last edited:
I usually say "medium" but yesterday when asked how my summer went I actually said "5 deaths in 6 weeks."

I usually say "medium" but yesterday when asked how my summer went I actually said "5 deaths in 6 weeks."

A friend I used to have used to tell people, "I'm not unwell." It would take them awhile to figure that out. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
A friend I used to have used to tell people, "I'm not unwell." It would take them awhile to figure that out. :rolleyes:

If things are good could I say "about 7" because things could be better or worse, and I live in Minnesota so you are always aware of that.

Last edited:

I knew a girl who when you asked her "How are you? she'd ask "Compared to what?" That was an irritating way to shut down the conversation.

Back