A Journey In Vulnerability

Dats like that can be so annoying, that bored emoty feeling that for some reason only goes away the morning if the next day. I am glad you found some fun in the afternoon... and let me tell you I love the result!

Love,
Qs

Thanks! :cathappy:

I would love to have joined you and assist! :D

How are you doing today?

Thanks, I’m good. :)

Hope you had an enjoyable snow day. :cathappy:

Oh showering with you would be so nice! Especially if it was after some naked fun on a latex sheet with a good almond oil poured on it ... ;)

Hey. It's been a quiet day.

I don't usually mind the quiet, but today I found myself being bored with it. I tried reading and couldn't concentrate. Watching TV put me to sleep. Chatting with a friend wasn't even enough to hold my attention today.

It's frustrating because it reminds me of being so depressed that I didn't even want to do any of those things. And while I'm past that now, whenever I have a day when nothing seems to fill up all the empty space in my head, it reminds me of how easy it would be to go back there.

Anyway, these are just some musings I felt like sharing. I did manage to find some fun this afternoon, in taking some pics I'll be sharing soon!

Here is one for now :cathappy:

I get it. That’s why it’s a constant struggle, to balance between emptiness and a business that overwhelms. Happy little trees...

:)

Hey guys, what's up? I'm just home from work, watching a spooky show that I love, and looking forward to having tomorrow off, even though that means I'll be working the rest of the weekend. Here's another pic I took yesterday :cathappy:

Last edited:
Hey guys, what's up? I'm just home from work, watching a spooky show that I love, and looking forward to having tomorrow off, even though that means I'll be working the rest of the weekend. Here's another pic I took yesterday :cathappy:

You are stunning!

ohhhh..... if that towel would jut happen to... drop.....;)

Those dolphins get to see a great show on the regular... I'm pretty sure they are smiling too

Another great picture from you.

love the glistening effect. quite a desirable look :cool:

Good morning! Oh I do so love shower shots! What are you watching?

Love,
Qs

This is a great thread 😊

I love the pictures you've uploaded so far!

You're gorgeous 😍

Back