Who would you like to fuck right now.

KindredFlame

Really Experienced
This is a rehash of a very old thread but I thought it might give writers an idea for story’s.

At this very moment I would like Thor, and Lady Sif. I just feel like it would be a good combination of them completely destroying me to determine who was the better lover.:devil:
You get the idea? KF

Emily Bett Rickards

Last edited:
Fan fiction

How is this story related?

Well the way I see it you may be looking for a person to fit into a story someone might suggest someone that fits for example thor and lady sif. Either the real person or the carricter could be right. Hallie Berry or storm.
That’s all. KF

Vr

I think there's a virtual reality story here. Very soon you will be able to fuck anyone you want in VR if you can't already. Or VR sex dolls. Maybe a story about an inventor or entrepreneur or regulator struggling with demand, limits, dos and don'ts, defamation, his/her own desires, etc.

I think there's a virtual reality story here. Very soon you will be able to fuck anyone you want in VR if you can't already. Or VR sex dolls. Maybe a story about an inventor or entrepreneur or regulator struggling with demand, limits, dos and don'ts, defamation, his/her own desires, etc.

I currently have a request in for a story with sex dolls, they can custom make them to look how you want, then you implant a chip and they have the desired personality.
Kind of like women catalogue shopping at an IVF clinic?

The request was for Scarlet Johansson as one, because they never gave black widow her own "doll", so now they have, but as a sex doll.

*distant sounds of angry screeching *

I currently have a request in for a story with sex dolls, they can custom make them to look how you want, then you implant a chip and they have the desired personality.

The request was for Scarlet Johansson as one, because they never gave black widow her own "doll", so now they have, but as a sex doll.

That sounds great can't wait to read it

This is a rehash of a very old thread but I thought it might give writers an idea for story’s.

At this very moment I would like Thor, and Lady Sif. I just feel like it would be a good combination of them completely destroying me to determine who was the better lover.:devil:
You get the idea? KF

Ah, so you're going to write a story about Thor and Lady Sid since you're reviving this type of thread?

That sounds great can't wait to read it

Mmm, okay. I'm bored, it's snowing, and I've had a few adult beverages.

I will even summarize a story line.

Just a few I can think of:

• Jessica Lucas - giving me a little Dom action in her leather getup from Gotham.
  • Odette Annable and Melissa Benoist - A Kryptonian villian and me grudge fuck Supergirl.
  • Kelli Giddish - under cover, hair dyed dark, investigates police abuses and gets fucked.
  • Tricia, one of my bosses, put in her place the little cum swallowing slut.

Sounds like an intriguing idea; surprised it hasn't been done before: Celebrities sell or lease their "personas" and likenesses for vast fees to sex robot companies. It does sound dystopian however in a Brave New World kind of way. It might work as either a short story or a novel.

What would be the psychological impacts on the customers (and the celebrities too)? What would be the impact on society?

A very attractive 20 something Russian stripper in DC is on my dance card...yum!

Emmy Rossum among others :D

There was an actress maybe 8-9 years ago. I found an old European film where she spent almost all of it naked. Heaven for a perv! Now I can't remember her name. Still like to boff her though.

What story idea here? Naming names I may not recognize is not a setup. The VR or sex-doll fuck-who-you-want scenario is a start, but like any magic or MC outside raw strokers, there should be a cost. You can have whomever you want for an hour! But you lose a year of your life each time. What are you willing to sacrifice for pleasure?

What story idea here? Naming names I may not recognize is not a setup. The VR or sex-doll fuck-who-you-want scenario is a start, but like any magic or MC outside raw strokers, there should be a cost. You can have whomever you want for an hour! But you lose a year of your life each time. What are you willing to sacrifice for pleasure?

A year of your life? What a passion killer.

Beware fornicating with deities and spirits for their interests are not yours.
Beware fornicating with celebrities for every move will be tweeted about.
Beware fornicating with imaginary critters for that's only masturbation.
Beware fornicating with professionals for they have had better than you.
Beware fornicating with your family for they know your bitter secrets.

That only leaves the rest of the world. Don't wait for invitations. Fornicate away!

Back