Are girls better at eating pussy than guys?

I was with a lesbian one time after ALOT of alcohol and she said I ate her pussy better then any female. I think it was because i was really trying though because she said before i even started that i wouldn't be able to do it as good as a woman. I took that as a challenge haha next day she told me she wanted it again.
 
I have got to watch my wife with both. She cumms faster and harder with a woman. She really used to enjoy the swinging lifestyle.
 
Oral sex is a very emotional experience. I have never heard her complain but at times she wants something very gentle other times fast with lots of tongue and saliva. I have found just like a Bj it's better wetter.
 
Practice makes perfect, regardless of gender. A woman who's never done it isn't likely to be better than a man who's been doing it for years. (All things being equal.)
 
The best pussy eater (or cocksucker for that matter) will be the thoughtful, attentive lover who can either accept instruction or can read your reactions.

........

Additionally, the best pussy eater or cocksucker will probably be the lover who doesn't forget the rest of the body attached to the pussy or cock in front of them. Use your hands, too! Caress their thighs, asscheeks, stomach and nipples. No one is a single body part.

You win the thread, sir. I'd rather have no sex than deal with an uninterested, unenthusiastic, partner.
 
Like a lot of things sexual, I do NOT believe you can speak in absolutes. What one woman prefers as to having her pussy eaten is not what another would like. Some like long slow licks, some like lots of flicking tongue, some like hard pressure. My wife actually likes being bitten and will scream out "bite it, bite it." So who knows. I had one woman who used to tell me to "put your tongue in my hole" while others just want it on their clit. Some go crazy if you lick their taint or asshole and others will freak out. There's no one right answer. You have to trust your guy to tell him what you like or let him know somehow by your reaction. Guys have to "get over themselves" and listen to what their woman at that time tells them. There's no "one size fits all".
 
We have gained some new perspectives on this subject recently.

Bump
 
Are girls better at eating pussy than men?

I have no way to know but I do know that men suck dick better than woman.
 
If you have the same equipment you are working with, you know what it takes to get the other person going.

Just like gay men know how to give blow jobs because they know where the right spots are because.......well, they have them to.
 
Enthusiasm, sincere desire, trust and true enjoyment...with those any gender can pleasure the genitals of their choice pretty effectively ;) But, there's also a huge part played by the one who's being pleasured...because what they find arousing plays a huge part in how much they will enjoy it. A lesbian would probably not enjoy it as much with a man as she would a woman, and so and on...
 
I would say that pussy eating is like everything else about sex and shared pleasure....there is no one size fits all. Each woman will most likely have her own special expectations and desires relative to having her pussy eaten just as guys will have certain preferences (speed, depth of penetration, degree of tongue action, etc) relative to what makes a good blowjob. I've heard different preferences from the women I've known. I knew one that kept demanding, "bite it, bite it". Something probably a lot of women wouldn't want.
 
I suspect gender has little to do with it

The best quality oral sex is received by those who keep their partner informed.

Think about it. No one knows better than you need at any moment.

If they are a good partner, then telling them where to go and how to lick and how to suck and what feels good and where it feels good etc. will get the best results.

An experienced lover may be easier to guide, but nobody can read your mind.

Express yourself! Ask and receive!

Take a bit of courage, but well worth it.
 
<<<<An experienced lover may be easier to guide, but nobody can read your mind.

Express yourself! Ask and receive!

Take a bit of courage, but well worth it.>>>>

But ONLY if the other partner has the empathy and desire and respect to "receive" said advice. When ego's get in the way or when preconceived notions of what's right and wrong cloud the picture, and if one is judgmental or feels judged, then it won't work. As always, the golden rule applies.
 
<<<<An experienced lover may be easier to guide, but nobody can read your mind.

Express yourself! Ask and receive!

Take a bit of courage, but well worth it.>>>>

But ONLY if the other partner has the empathy and desire and respect to "receive" said advice. When ego's get in the way or when preconceived notions of what's right and wrong cloud the picture, and if one is judgmental or feels judged, then it won't work. As always, the golden rule applies.

Yea, I keep forgetting about asshole belt notchers.

I have to have a modest connection before I can engage, or at least a solid understanding of consent and circumstances.
 
Last edited:
With best intentions.. guys are to clumsy ..
It’s far more sensual with a girly 😋
 
With best intentions.. guys are to clumsy ..
It’s far more sensual with a girly 😋

It really depends on the person and how much that person desires and takes pleasure in pleasing their partner.

I've been with men that are fantastic and women that are horrible at it and vice versa.

But from my experience, women are generally a little better.
 
I beleave most lesbians want other girls to think that, but just like everyone we all have to start somewhere , honestly and communication with your partner will enhance all desires...
 
Hi,

I have been talking to girlfriends about this. Many agree with me that in general girls know what they are doing down there better than most guys? I love it when a guy is good at it but many seem like they don't have a clue.

I would like to know what other girls think.

Take this with a grain of salt, I’m bi, but I’ve never had a man make me cum. I feel like it’s just women know what they want and it’s so hard to express it to a man. It’s just a feeling.
 
Take this with a grain of salt, I’m bi, but I’ve never had a man make me cum. I feel like it’s just women know what they want and it’s so hard to express it to a man. It’s just a feeling.

I assume you mean that no man has made you cum from cunnilingus, but that you've achieved orgasms with men in other ways. I don't think your case is typical. Maybe it's that you trust a woman more than a man, and that you're more comfortable with her than with him. Or perhaps that women know that it sometimes takes a little longer to get the engine running, and many (most?) men don't get that.

I agree that fellatio and cunnilingus are two very different types of stimulation, and that success with one method doesn't translate to success in the other. But once we understand the differences and don't confuse them, I think that a man is perfectly capable of giving head, as long as you let him know the motions and the timing that turn you on, and he's a good learner.
 
gender has no fucking impact on the result.

Skill and experience is part of it. the ability to read the womans physical reactions when your dining on the clam is what matters.

I learned on a couple of lesbians who weren't sure if they were pure lesbian or bisexual. They enjoyed it. way to much. Its not exactly a bad thing when the girlfriends got angry when it turned out I was better at the pussy licking then they were.

there is a lot of small things that go into making it good versus spectacular for the female getting licked. Most fools never understand that.
 
Back
Top