I love older men

Status
Not open for further replies.
Older men are a turn on

I'm 23 years old, and I often fantasize about being with older men. Older men are attractive to me because they are more independent than younger men at times. Also, older men usually are more mature and know how to make women feel like queens. They also can be better in bed. The oldest person that I've had sex with was 48. He was very handsome. Do any older men out there like younger (18 and older only) females? Do you have any experiences with them that you would like to share? I would definitely be interested in hearing them :)
 
Mine isn't over and it's been so-so. Holiday weekend here in Canada, lots of idiots outside lighting off fireworks and the holiday isn't until tomorrow.

BrettJ in Canada
 
I'm essentially self-employed APRIL so I don't really get a holiday. All it is to me is a day where I choose to work or not. Today I did little, so tomorrow will likely be a dive-in day.

BrettJ in Canada
 
I am doing pretty well...it is late though and I'm at lit, so there are side effects to that, lol

How about you? Did you have a great weekend?
 
I am doing pretty well...it is late though and I'm at lit, so there are side effects to that, lol

How about you? Did you have a great weekend?

I had a pretty good weekend, but i worked most of it... today was a hard day for me but Imade it through it :D
 
Good morning, April. Its been a long time since my last visit but place still feels like a happy and horny home.:cattail:
 
A stranger mature and not too wise checking in from across the seas lol. I hope there's a welcome here and I would be delighted to be as much fun as my joints, puff and stamina will let me. I have been told, modestly, that it's more than enough for most lol.;)
 
A stranger mature and not too wise checking in from across the seas lol. I hope there's a welcome here and I would be delighted to be as much fun as my joints, puff and stamina will let me. I have been told, modestly, that it's more than enough for most lol.;)

Hello :)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top