State Dept IG Says Clinton Did NOT Comply With Federal Records Rules…Criminal!!!!!!!!

Busybody

We are ALL BUSYBODY!
Joined
Jan 23, 2011
Posts
55,323
BREAKING: State Dept IG Says Clinton Did NOT Comply With Federal Records Rules…



Via Politico:

The State Department inspector general concluded that Hillary Clinton did not comply with the agency’s policies on records, according to a report released to lawmakers on Wednesday that also revealed that Clinton and her top aides chose not to cooperate with the review.

The agency on Wednesday released the long-awaited report to Capitol Hill, copy of which was obtained by POLITICO, providing just the latest turn in the headache-inducing saga that has dogged Clinton’s campaign.

While the report concludes that the agency suffers from “longstanding, systemic weaknesses” with records that “go well beyond the tenure of any one Secretary of State,” it specifically dings Clinton for her exclusive use of private email
 
It's that fucking "vast right wing conspiracy" again!

They've infiltrated the IG's office. If Clinton were a man this never would have come up, and everyone knows it.
 
Which Litwit will be the first to say Colin Powell did it, too?
 
We're making jokes about it, but the sad truth is The Beast is going to walk. When she does the rule of law will go right down the drain. It will only apply to those citizens who aren't members of the ruling class.
 
Her campaign spokesman said "the GOP will attack HRC because she is running for President, but the IG report makes clear her personal email use was not unique at the State Department."

He conveniently omitted the fact that she has a private server in her home.

Classic Clintonspeak.

Pathetic.
 
That's not even the best part. How many of you internet sleuths knew this?

There was no permanent, Senate-confirmed inspector general at any point during Clinton’s tenure at State. Despite its own repeated pledges of transparency and bipartisan pleas from Congress, the Obama administration declined to nominate an official IG until five months after Clinton had left office. By then, she had become the only secretary of state to serve without the oversight of a permanent inspector general since the position was created in 1957.

Read more at: http://www.nationalreview.com/artic...artment-oversight-toothless-inspector-general
 
I was just checking out several liberal websites....comments made by their readers are very interesting.
 
Whats most damning about the report from the little I have seen is that she refused to be interviewed by the non-partisan Inspector General when the past three and present Sec State have.
 
I didn't know that.

Anyone who still believes she did nothing wrong needs to have their head examined.
 
Democrats need to do something to distract the public.

#wagthedog
 
it gets worse


HILLARYHUMA STONEWALLED STATE INVESTIGATION

FAILED TO REPORT HACK ATTACKS

'GUCCIFER' MAKES A DEAL

How is teh MEDIA lets her off hook
 
We're making jokes about it, but the sad truth is The Beast is going to walk. When she does the rule of law will go right down the drain. It will only apply to those citizens who aren't members of the ruling class.

Come on Miles have some faith... you are starting to sound like Buzzboy.
 
Back
Top