West Richland Tavern.

Jack kissed her gently as she answered his questions. "Nothing stronger than a joint?" he inquired. He continued to caress her body, making sure she got completely clean as the soap washed off of them.
 
Jack slowly turned off the water as they finished up. He got a towel for Alexa and himself and dried off before heading back towards the bed. "We'll definitely need to find time for our little threesome with Tess sometime soon," Jack said as he started to get his clothes off the floor.
 
Alexa began swiftly and deftly dressing. "I will talk to her later when she's done with her client," she said, zipping up her skirt.
 
Jack had started to get dressed as he watched Alexa get dressed as well. "No problem, there's no hurry," Jack told her. "It'll just probably have to be towards the end of the night on a slow day," he stated as he finished getting dressed.
 
"Pretty much, so we might play it by ear," Alexa said, finishing lacing up her corset. "I'll let you know." She pulled out the money from earlier from a pocket in her corset and looked at the time before returning $300 to him. "There.
 
Jack took the money back from her. "Don't worry, $500 each will be the price for the both of you during our fun filled night," Jack told her. He pulled a $50 out from the amount he got back and placed it in her corset, "your tip for tonight," he told her. He leaned in and whispered in her ear, "I may have some easy side work for you later, if you'd be interested. Again, no huge rush on making any decisions."
 
"Lets just say that good cops make bad undercover workers," he told her. "Sometimes people with a bit of a messy record know how to do things better. Like where to buy pot or other vices," he stated. He took his card out of his wallet and put it in her cleavage. "Perhaps if I get a tip on some of those activities that take place either here or outside of here, there may be a small finders fee. Sometimes not always in money," he added. His work with making informants in the past had made him know sometimes they didn't always want just the cash, though it was a very nice incentive.
 
"So you're intrigued. Any questions that you have for me?" Jack asked. He finished getting dressed as he waited for a response. "Normal finders fee is around $50 or a portion of what is being seized," he told her.
 
"I'll let you know if there's anything outside of the tavern, but if there's anything in the tavern, non staff related, you should let me know. How's that sound?" he inquired as they headed towards the door.
 
"Thank you, my dear," Jack said as he followed Alexa out and back downstairs to the tavern.
 
Jack smiled back as he gave her a small hug. "I will," he said. "I hope the rest of your night is profitable." Jack started to go to the bar to order a drink.
 
Alexa smiled, blew a small kiss, and went back to waitressing, smiling and laughing. She looked over at DJ and winked playfully at him.
 
Daniel shrugged his swimmer's shoulders and his shirt rolled down his athletic arms. He smiled at Tess' nips as he returned serve peppering her neck with light kisses, lashing her lightly with his tongue as his own teeth grazed against her. His cock pushing insistently against her now as his lip made their way down her elegant neck...

Tess hands traveled down his arms and found the waistband of his pants, she untucked his cotton undershirt and put her delicate hands on his warm skin. She tilted her head back to let him have access to her neck, his kisses were soft but insistent. She wondered how long he would be able to hold out like this since she knew she was driving him crazy. He playfully nipped his earlobe and she started to feel the rumble in his chest as it was pressed against her. her breasts were rising and falling as her breathing became more shallow and rapid. Her body was responding to his touches and she found it easy to relax with him.
 
DJ smiled back at Alexa, before moving towards the bar. He needed something to drink, especially knowing he would be helping Rex shoot pool. He had watched the few games, and noticed that Rex wasn't really all that skilled. He struck the cue solidly, but it was always at an angle, so even if he sank the shot he was going for, it left the cue ball in a position that he couldn't do anything with it.

After getting his drink, DJ walked over to where Rex was playing, before looking at the current game. "You need to look at where you're striking the cue ball. Right now, you're hurting yourself with the ending position after your shots. Once you do that, then it's just learning to set up the angles," he said, sipping his drink.
 
Alexa smiled and continued to work and soon, she got a break. She sat down for a moment and rubbed her sore ankles.
 
As Hannah blushes biting her bottom lip, Eric thought she's just as beautiful now as ever. ''You and her really need to be in the wind, she's light and very maneuverable too. The bike that is not Tess, she's scared half to death of them. But she loves my 65 chevy pickup truck. Pushing her chair slowly up to the table, stepping to his own chair to seat himself once more. Eric lets out a deep chuckle as Hannah refers to Tess as Princess. She certainly was to him in many a way. ''Does that make me a Prince being Tess is a Princess? His eyes still twinkling from the first mention of her. ''We're good, going slowly as would be expected. But to be honest, she holds my heart in her hands. Looking down at his hands his face reddens at this admittance. In the momentary silence between Eric and Hannah, his stomach growls hungrily as it's past dinner time. ''Do you still cook Italian food as great as I remember it being?''
 
Last edited:
She smiled broadly as he spoke so fondly of Tess. When he asked about the prince thing her only reply was an arid chuckle and "No no eric. You would be the frog."
When she heard his stomach rumble she felt guilty. He had mentioned wanting food and never offered to cook for him. Quietly she stood and spoke in a softly apologetic tone. "Yes, I'll get you a plate right away. Tess too for when she comes down, just tell her its in the kitchen."
With that she simply walked away. No swing or confidence in her step, as if any true confidence was ever there.
When she reached the kitchen she started on her four cheese lasagna and a fresh Romain salad for two orders.
 
"What do you mean about striking the cue ball? I seem to be hitting it ok and making some shots. Unlike your shots, the cue ball always seems to go off the same direction after it hits my target ball. Your cue ball always goes to a good position like it is drawn by a magnet. Is that because you strike the cue ball differently?. Rex said quizzically. He did not understand what DJ meant but hoped he would explain it him.
 
DJ sighed as he thought about it. "The reason why the cue ball always ends up where I want it is because I know how to put spin on the ball, and then the power needed for the shot, and for the cue ball to end up where I want it. If I need the ball to finish over here, I'll put spin on it to end up over there, or wherever I need it. You just strike the cue ball without thinking about setting up your next shot. Half of pool is planning several steps ahead of what you are doing, and how to set that plan up," he said, before demonstrating. He put a quarter on the table, before lining up a shot and smiling as the cue ball rolled and stopped right by the quarter. He picked it up, and then ran through the rest of the balls on the table.

"Plan how you are going to do your plays, and then execute them. Set it up and practice that," he said, before stepping away to make sure everything was going correctly with the music and lights, and to keep an eye on everything.
 
Back
Top