Finally A Texan Speaks Out, Impeachment!

Actually when you factor in population density Illinois is really safe compared to Texas. Interesting.
 
Actually when you factor in population density Illinois is really safe compared to Texas. Interesting.

Chicago vs. San Antonio, hollow head...

...try to stay focused a bit while mentally masturbating so much, just to spew your own irrelevancy.
 
Chicago vs. San Antonio, hollow head...

...try to stay focused a bit while mentally masturbating so much, just to spew your own irrelevancy.

San Antonio is a little on the smaller side. If one were to do a proper comparison Chicago v. Dallas/ Houston would be a bit more of an appropriate fit. I say this only b/c I have been spent a good amount of time in all 4 cities in the past few years and Chicago seems a significant deal more metropolitan/dense than SA.

That being said citing crime statistics in various cities can be a bit of a misleading circle jerk that goes no where as there are a lot more factors leading to crime than a single or specific set of policies. Given the extremely narrow argument being made if one looks enough they are almost certain to find a city that fits their agenda making this a very weak argument. Now if you find 20 cities that have it figured or failing horribly indicating a trend you might be cooking with crisco. But a 1 on 1...nah...to do a proper and thorough comparison would require years of ass busting research done by professionals of varying disciplines and be hundreds if not thousands of pages long. After this paper is published and thrashed to death by the piers of those who conducted the study in order to pick away all the bullshit hook a link up for a read.....that is the only way this argument will go anywhere.
 
Last edited:
Blah, blah, blah...

...guy who grew up as a player in inner-city Chicago grows tired of the deadly violence and decides to move his family; they choose San Antonio and just months later the man is quoted as saying:

For the first time in my life, my kids went to the park, and I wasn't worried.

Carry on with your statistical self-flagellation, boys...
 
Back
Top