Southern Stables (P.2)

Oh yeah, bar is over there. Help yourself, I'm partial to some whiskey's but too much makes me seem a little butch. Sucks when you can shoot more JD than the guy trying to pick you up.

Hmmmn. Is that a challenge? Grabs a bottle and two double-shot glasses.
I have always found ice has netter uses than cooling my drink.
Pours two shots and slides one across...
Here's to...
 
*runs through to tackle the pretty one to the floor and cover her with BITES*
 
Wandering in... tipping my Stetson...

"Ladies..."

Breathing in deeply the familiar scents... good whiskey, stables, and beautiful women.

"Nice place you have here... reminds me of home."

Walking up to the bar... "Whiskey, please?"
 
*runs through to tackle the pretty one to the floor and cover her with BITES*

*tries to reply to the others in the room but can't through crossed eyes and an expression of euphorria.*
Luna, you always have me when you want me. And the whiskey is behind the other bottles, there's plenty to chose from.
*snuggling under the beautiful she wolf*
 
I like to think of myself as blissfully entranced by my own interpretations. However they do tend to get me in the best of positions...
 
Okay, um, update time. To kind of tie in my stretch of absence I was taking care of my sister. She's finally on the up. While I was living wit her I met this guy. Sweet, kind of a redneck, great two stepper, and dear god he could not quit drinking. Anyways, we tried and it fell to pieces and here I am. What's been happeneing with everyone else? I missed y'all so much.
 
Just further proof I should build an igloo around my computer and never leave its safe, ominous glow...
 
Beware! Ominous intruder on the ranch...

(OOC: For info about myself/my story character like age, outward appearance etc., please have a look at my SRP-profile. A link to it is included within my signature.)

I cautiously watch Southern's Stables from a safe distance, being well hidden behind some huge trees. It's quite a nice place, full of nature and bright sunlight. And there she is: Southern_Slut, strolling around in a tiny cowgirl's outfit. She's really beautiful...

"Ok, now we're gonna see if she's really into my erotic fantasies and fetish stuff and could be a fitting co-author for my role playing story," I silently mumble to myself. "She should have drafted her first introductory story installment by now! I might find it somewhere in the house. Let's do a last equipment check:

- Brown glass bottle of Chloroform;
- Huge supply of medical cotton;
- Rough hemp ropes in different lengths;
- Big, bright-red ball gag with black leather belt;
- Silk scarves for blindfolding;
- Elegant, golden vibrating dildo.

Perfect! Everything's in my sportive leather bag. Now, I just need to remain undetected. Ah, the wannabe damsel-in-distress is entering the stables... That's a good place for overpowering her. Let's go!"

I slowly close in on the house and its neighboring stables, always using the natural obstacles around here as cover. For this covert operation I've clad myself in a comfortable outfit: White, low-cut blouse, barely containing my luscious, full breasts, a short, black leather skirt and brown, knee-high cowboy boots. A brown cowboy hat somehow covers my pretty face. As usual, I don’t wear any panties, but just a lacy, white quarter-cup brassiere for underwear. It emphasizes my big boobs quite nicely. I really like showing off some "dangerous" cleavage, you need to know. Hopefully, I can somehow switch from my general submissive behavior to the needed, more dominant attitude for properly "handling" Ms. Southern_Slut, but I just might adept...

I've reached the stables unseen and take a peek inside through the open door. Where the hell has Soutern_Slut gone?

(OOC: I might only be able to post maybe once or twice a day. I usually do longer story installments in my role plays and this shorter version is new to me. Besides, I'm sometimes kind of busy in real life. Hope you don't mind. I really would like you to join my main role playing story as we've already discussed. If you want to, just do your character bio and first story installment and send it to DanFS, smallncute and me per pm for a first view. Afterwards, if all agree, it could be posted and you could join us.)
 
Last edited:
*Wandering out from the shower, a white cotton towel held to my waist and wrapped from over the tops of my breasts to just below the curves of my ass. Water drips and the soft patter of feet run to the bedroom on the hardwood floors. Inside a four poster bed is set up with royal blue comforters and white sheets. Too many pillows barely fit with a pair of jeans and a tee shirt laid over them.*

"Lordy me, I HATE mucking stalls..."

*yes, I'm talking to myself... or so I think. The towel falls to the floor and I fold it gently and hang it off the back of the bedroom door. Wiggling myself into bikini cut panties and my tee.*

"Oh shit, where's my cell phone? The bank was supposed to call..."

*walking back out to the bathroom again to fumble through the dirty work coveralls i'd left inside.*
 
Where's my victim?

"Well, Southern_Slut isn't in the stables at the moment!" I have to notice, "Where could she be? It somehow seems as if someone has recently done some work around here. Maybe this country-loving girl is in the neighboring house again, cleaning herself up after the dirty work?" I silently leave the old stables and approach the inviting house very cautiously. There's an open backdoor - How convenient! Avoiding any loud noises on the wooden floor, I wander around the long hallways, being a little bit lost.

"What's that? Water splashing? Obviously, somebody's taking a shower right now. That just has to be her!" I feel excited. I've certainly found my unsuspecting victim. I immediately follow the telling sounds and detect some kind of watery footprints in the process, leading away from a spacy bathroom to somewhere else. And now, I can clearly hear tiny footsteps approaching. Quickly, I hide myself behind some antique furniture and peek around it. Yes, there she comes: Southern_Slut, only clad in very tiny bikini panties and a matching T-shirt! She looks quite sexy in this skimpy outfit. Her pokey nipples can be seen quite clearly through the somewhat wet shirt while her firm breasts are enormously straining at the comforting fabric. And those bikini panties... "Hmm… Very nice!"

I get ready for action now, thoroughly dousing a large wad of medical cotton with the colorless liquid from my brown glass bottle of Chloroform, always trying to avoid inhaling the strong, narcotic vapors myself. I take the Chloroform-reeking cotton in my right hand and have a last look around my hiding place: Perfect! Southern_Slut is entering the bathroom again, turning her nicely tanned butt towards me. She hasn't noticed me, yet. Now is the time to strike...
 
Last edited:
*Bent over, one leg stretched out behind me and one hand on the wall to keep my balance. The denim layers part of the pocket that'd been just over my belly moments ago. I pull out the dated smart phone and check for missed calls.*

"Shit... What's it take to get a banker to return a fourth phone call?"

*For some bizarre reason the hairs on my neck are standing just slightly. Like when I'm blindfolded, you know? I bite my lip and look in the mirror. Pulling the hem of my shirt up and biting on the end. A quick snap and a bright flash and a sexy little self picture pops up on my phone. Smiling wide I flip through my contacts for a moment. Who wants to see a slut display herself? I'm sure a lot of people would like it... the ominous feeling grows a little as I find myself preoccupied.*
 
Surprise!

“Now, that’s really kinky!” I think surprised, “Southern_Slut is taking some explicit pictures of herself with her cell phone. I really wonder what she wants to do with them later?” But now is not the right time for such questions. I need to strike fast. The unsuspecting girl is pretty much occupied with herself and just doesn’t pay attention to the things going on around her.

With a smooth movement I close in on Southern_Slut and crap her tightly around the small waist with my left arm while shoving the chloroform-soaked wad of cotton onto her lower face with my right hand, completely smothering her pretty nose and mouth with the soft layers of the medical cotton. With my right knee I push into her exposed butt, forcing her out of balance, so that she somehow falls backwards onto my firm breasts. I’m almost like a pro at his… Hehe! I’m pretty sure the sickly sweet fumes of the Chloroform will subdue the sexy lass in short time. No one really can resist the well-known, narcotic effect of this powerful anesthetic.

“Hi there, Honey!” I whisper teasingly into her ears, “Surprise! Now, take a deep breath and just relax, don’t struggle! Hmm… Come on, Sweetie: Breathe it all in… Relax… Just let go… You really need some sleep after this strenuous work in the stables, don’t you? Nice and deep breaths, Baby! Yes, just like that… Very good! And don’t worry: We’ll have so much fun together when you wake up again. You only might be tied up a little bit at that time… Haha!”
 
Last edited:
Suddenly I feel an arm snake around my mid drift while some warm cotton balls are practically shoved down my throat and up my nose. I try to scream but the sudden sharp inhale fills my mouth with a warm, numbing feeling. I never even hear my phone clatter on the tile as I feel my knees give and my head come to a rest on some very warm and very soft... tits? Turning my head into them, a face fills what's left of my vision while my eyelids flutter closed. Tied up? She could have asked.... why do I suddenly see stars dancing around my head? So pretty...
 
Are you having fun, my Dear?

I gently lower Southern_Slut and let her sleepy head rest between the deep crevasse of my big breasts. It’s almost as if she was lying on some comfy pillows. The surprised girl is already far away on her forced field trip to La-La-land and can’t really put up a fight anymore. Time for giving her a nice remembrance of this lustful experience! Skillfully, I cup her sweet tits with my left hand, fondling and squeezing them playfully. That immediately forces some very erotic moaning out of my pretty victim. Hmm… the slut is definitely enjoying herself while being put under. My caressing hand wanders on and finally finds her most intimate parts. I slowly start rubbing her delicate clit with my demanding fingers.

“Now, what do we have here? You’re already wet down there! How convenient, haha! Are you having fun, my Dear? Continue breathing… Yes, very good. I make sure you get some more satisfying relaxation before it's lights out for you…”

With these words, I slightly take the chloroform-soaked cotton away from Southern_Slut’s smothered face - just enough to let her get a little bit of fresh air. This is the tricky part now: Making sure your overpowered victim is nicely subdued by the strong anesthetic, but not yet knocked out completely, so that she can experience the rising pleasures, being created by my caressing fingers on her clit. Hmm… she’s doing just fine: So beautiful sleepy eyes, her eye lashes already fluttering, but not closing yet. Desperate erotic moaning. She’s definitely on her way to a mind-blowing orgasm…
 
Last edited:
I Need a Housekeeper

Once again the weeds have curled up the sides and onto the porch of the once scenic household. A young woman in tight denim cutoffs and a t shirt takes in the tragic sight and sets off to the shed out back to get the riding mower and hedge clippers.

"I need to hire a few hands or this. This yard is gonna kill me one day..."
 
Swinging quietly on the front porch, enjoying the mid afternoon sun. Completely naked today, letting God's great world cares every inch of my body.
 
Back
Top