Seeking Submissive Woman for Online Training and Play

inlakechguy

Experienced
Joined
Sep 16, 2006
Posts
44
Intelligent, sensual, respectful, creative, mature Dom is looking for a sexy submissive woman for long distance D/s training and play.

I'm seeking something beyond just text chat and email, ideally including some combination of phone or voice chat, webcam, digital cam, offline assignments.

I'm an intelligent, sensual, respectful, creative, playful but serious mature Dom with a life-long interest in Dominance and submission.

I prefer the art of sensual domination, not the sado-masochistic side of BDSM. Some of the things I like include orgasm control and extended erotic teasing, directed activities, positions, toys, lingerie and sexy clothing, spanking, bondage. I'm very much into the psychological aspects, along with knowing what it is that turns you on about D/s and then work with them through real time instruction and directed activities.

You must be sincere in your D/s interests, but previous experience is not necessary.

Send a private message to find out more! Include a little about yourself, experience, interests, etc.

Sir Sensual
 
Last edited:
I'm still looking for a sexy submissive woman that would like to experience some seriously erotic and intense online BDSM play or training. Inquire by PM to find out more and enjoy the adventure.

~SirSensual
 
I'm looking for a special, sweet, sexy submissive...
PM or email me for a very erotic and genuine D/s experience!
 
Looking again

Just bumping this ad to see who's out there these days. Let's get together and have some fun!
 
Giving this a bump to see if it might appeal to one of you sexy, erotic, kinky women out there... ;)
 
Back
Top