Suck hunters by area code

i am in the 919 -eastern nc area. i like to wear silky skimpy panties. this morning i woke up wearing a new pair of string panties, that felt incredible to wear. my wife had to go to an early meeting, so i started to gently stroke my cock thru the thin material. i started leaking a load of pre-cum. so i released my cock from the panties and lubed it up with it. i started thinking of what it would be like to have a hard cock in my mouth,and how would i suck it. as i started coming, i wanted to taste it. so i put my legs over my head, and shot the whole load in my mouth. i swallowed the whole load.
awesome just below you in south carolina 843
 
I love to suck - A/C 413

I'm an older man and I'm very fussy and careful about who I will suck off.
I'm only interested in men over 50 years old and older. Even better if you are un-cut and so much better if you can feed me a huge load of cum!


---
 
In the 239 area code, married bi-guy, oral giving and receiving, maybe more with the right guy
 
614, 330, Always looking to have my dick sucked. Drop me a line if interested
 
love to suck cock

I am an older guy kind of heavy not bad looking guy who loves to suck cock and eat cum for the rifgt guy. In area code 508 Cape Cod and Buzzards Bay area. E-mail at www.kable93@hotmail.com
 
Last edited:
214 or 972 75052 available and can host June 2 through June 6 anytime day or night.

Must be 30 years old or older, can get hard and cum. Drug and Disease Free as I am. Couples and females invited.

I enjoy giving men oral pleasure and body rubs, in a safe and legal environment. Swimming pool is clean and water is warm.
 
26 M Married BiCurious In 850. Looking For A Clean Man To Explore With. Would Like To Exchange Emails And Pm's Then Hopefully Meet Sometime. Pm Me If Interested
 
Back
Top