BDSM posters face pictures

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by malcah_ms
Wow! great tail picture -- as for bytor -- don't feed the troll, er gremlin lol. :)

There are a lot of face pics in that thread... and my avs are generally me as well.
 
tahiraGC said:
this is me M wants me to post something more daring but damn i lost the disc:)

ok it didnt post any ideas please could do with some help unless i cracked the lit lens of course
 
tahiraGC said:
ok it didnt post any ideas please could do with some help unless i cracked the lit lens of course

LOL, should come up with a message after you click submit telling you why it didn't post....is usually a problem with size. jpeg is usually the best format.

Catalina:rose:
 
tahiraGC said:
ok it didnt post any ideas please could do with some help unless i cracked the lit lens of course

Hmmm.. Just went through a bit of a fandango trying to do an AV, and found something that might help.
Actually found this on another forum...

There is a prog. called errr...(shuffles windows around) "Irfanview".
It is a free download, and seems to be the best resizer/format change software I have found yet.
It is only moderately complicated...But then *grin* like a lot of PYL's I find a certain fascination with tinkering...
Here's a link to the webpage.
http://www.irfanview.com/

Oh..as a useful aside it DOES do really good AVs. If you resize the max dimension to 150 pixel it pretty much always fits. And while there are a lot of progs that will let you resize, this one does so via a resampling system that minimizes distortion.
 
catalina_francisco said:
LOL, should come up with a message after you click submit telling you why it didn't post....is usually a problem with size. jpeg is usually the best format.

thanks catalina there was no message nothing it did pick up in the browser just didnt seem to load will keep trying. ti xx
 
EKVITKAR said:
Hmmm.. Just went through a bit of a fandango trying to do an AV, and found something that might help.
Actually found this on another forum...

thats great thanks for the site i will check it out.
 
malcah_ms said:
Irfranview is great! It really only is able to view and resize pictures though. To edit pictures, you'll need something like Macromedia fireworks, or photoshop. There are some free picture editors, here are some:

thanks for the sites malcah am going to be busy this afternoon checking these sites out, thanks for the help in the mean time i have emailed the pic for ShyGuy to post till i get the hang of it.
 
ok here goes am going to try again ShyGuy resized the pic for me so it should work now. thanks for all the help.
 
Last edited:
CutieMouse said:
Yay! We got to see you!! :)

(and isn't ShyGuy a sweetie for helping us photo-posting challenged? ;) )

hi ohh yes CutieMouse im definatley photo_posting challanged lol.
 
well i wasnt far of that He had to resize mine and change somethings but we got there in the end, as you said He's a real sweetie :)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top