What's your mood today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
My head aches, my wrist hurts, my stomach's pissed at getting pills without food, and I don't want to go to work today. *whine, whine, whine*
 
My mood.........kind of awake, and so very, very glad it's Friday. I know its only been 4 days, but this has been a loooooooong week.

I have been commanded that 'we are sleeping in tomorrow'............ :cool: Just have to get through today.

At least at the moment the sun is shining, the sky's blue......it won't last, but it's very good to wake up to.

Have a good one everyone.
 
*hugs* min


Morning everyone :)

Well it is so dark you'd think it was still night time. Theres some real rain coming down -hopefully it's landing in the right places and filling up the reservoirs!
I will be waiting today, waiting to hear from the in laws. They made plans to visit this weekend -including an over night visit. However, they just got back from holiday today and I'm hoping they decide they're too tired to travel all the way over here as I really don't fancy traipsing round ikea (which is what they want to do) and also the big tidy we'd have to do for visiting dignitries including hiding all my dirty books :D


So I guess that makes me hopeful!
 
Samandiriel said:
Nervous, excited, determined, happy, in love. ;) Nervous, excited, determined, happy, in love. :heart:
What a surprise . . . me too! Minus the nervous. I'm really calm. For now. ;)

Add, I-have-no-clue-what-to-do-with-the-following-24ish-hours-to-prevent-from-going-insane to my mood. :rolleyes:


Good Morning, Lovelies :rose:
 
What's happening in 24-ish hours again? :confused:

:devil:

:heart: :rose: :kiss:

Something tells me that you two are going to need a frequent flyer programme after this visit ;)
 
G'morning, friends!

My mood is RESTED! :nana: Got a solid 7 last night.

Now, to tackle the day. Busy one, too. Pick up kids from school mid-morning & take 'em to the dentist. (Taking work with me for the waiting room.) Get 'em a bite to eat on the way back to school 'cause they'll miss lunch period. Back home, will have about 2 hours to finish laundry & write before kids return. Help with homework. When ex-ish person gets home, we're going to shop for a sofa for his room. Back home to fix dinner, clean up, work out, and do some cover art. Then, I'm capping today with raspberry wine. Somewhere in there, I'll find time for an orgasm or three.

Have a nice day, y'all!
 
Morning, Imp. Sounds like you've got your work cut out for you today. Take it easy, thought. I mean, getting in all those orgasms could wear a body out.

mood: okay

Rumple Foreskin :cool:
 
Nirvanadragones said:
What a surprise . . . me too! Minus the nervous. I'm really calm. For now. ;)

Add, I-have-no-clue-what-to-do-with-the-following-24ish-hours-to-prevent-from-going-insane to my mood. :rolleyes:
i can see you being cool as ice about this ;) and her freaking out! :p

hahahaha! that's kinda funny. :D

and what to do with the 23 hours thats left? sleep!! :cathappy:
 
moanin peeps.
hoping the day is wonderbra and all that. no, really, i do.

trying desperately to be awake. hoping that i get my til back at the porn shop tonight. sucks to not have your own and potentially lose out on sales commission. bummah.

mood: wicked tired.
 
vella_ms said:
moanin peeps.
hoping the day is wonderbra and all that. no, really, i do.

trying desperately to be awake. hoping that i get my til back at the porn shop tonight. sucks to not have your own and potentially lose out on sales commission. bummah.

mood: wicked tired.
*POUNCE*

i dont care how tired you are. :devil:
 
femininity said:
i read that as thigh huggles.

yummy! ;)

lets thigh huggle before lucky gets here :p
ill wait as im sure shed want some thigh action too! hell, lets just have a thigh orgy. hurry up and get zade in here!
:devil:
 
Morning folks. Kisses, hugs, ^5's - however you need 'em, take 'em.

Introspective and stupid. Sometimes it's best not to look.
 
I am determined to pick myself up and shake 'it' off.

My mood is 'smile all day and maybe you'll feel as stupid as your face will look'

:rolleyes:
 
Mood = Caffeinated, feed, and at work..... Anything else is just asking to much.... :rolleyes:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top