Any lady interested in email correspondence, possibly leading to story writing?

000zing

Really Really Experienced
I am completely new here and hope this is the right place to 'advertise'.

Educated and articulate Englishman of mature years seeks woman correspondent for private emailing. Any location/age/background provided female. Objective: to discuss erotic themes of mutual interest and possibly - but not necessarily - to concoct some short stories based on these.

Kindly message me if interested.

Edit1: Please do NOT believe anyone's claim to be a woman on this site. My experience so far shows that fewer than one in ten approaches is genuine.

Edit2: My thanks to those who gave me advance warning about certain individuals. You were correct in your predictions, perhaps sadly.

Last edited:
Interesting. I've not been here long but already it's fairly clear to me that most of the people approaching me as 'women' are in fact males.

Has anyone else suffered from the attentions of these dreadfully sad creatures? And what do they hope to get out of perpetrating their con, can anyone guess?

Interesting. I've not been here long but already it's fairly clear to me that most of the people approaching me as 'women' are in fact males.

Has anyone else suffered from the attentions of these dreadfully sad creatures? And what do they hope to get out of perpetrating their con, can anyone guess?

Some of them I believe are just trolls. They're looking to see what sort of reaction they'll get out of someone. They're probably the same ones who post personals saying how hot and horny they are. You can usually spot them by their low post count, post an ad, maybe post within it once or twice and then move on, create another alt and start the process all over again. Wash. Rinse. Repeat.

You'r probably better off finding some authors you like and approaching them.

You didn't mention what kind of story you are interested in writing, big difference between a Romance and Incest theme.

Some of them I believe are just trolls. They're looking to see what sort of reaction they'll get out of someone. They're probably the same ones who post personals saying how hot and horny they are. You can usually spot them by their low post count, post an ad, maybe post within it once or twice and then move on, create another alt and start the process all over again. Wash. Rinse. Repeat.

Yes, maybe. I still fail to see how they get a thrill from 'your reaction'. I suppose the reaction they actually want is unsuspecting and uncritical acceptance of them as 'girlies in dresses'... but really and honestly, what kind of low-grade intellect is it that goes in for this? One can only assume it to be as low or lower than the utter fools who fall for it. Are their lives really so bleak and unfulfilled that this moronic practice is the pinnacle of their ambition..?

You'r probably better off finding some authors you like and approaching them.

You didn't mention what kind of story you are interested in writing, big difference between a Romance and Incest theme.

My highlights. Yes, granted, but I think I would be open to most themes... and actually writing stories is not really a red line for me. I mentioned email correspondence up front and something of a friendly and regular to-and-fro of this sort is what would appeal to me.

Story construction may come in its own good time.

I suspect I am about to let this thread drop but will leave you with my latest batch of 'guys dressed as girls'. Over to you to work out what possesses these worthies to behave as they do. Highly insecure sexuality, that's a given, but one assumes the problem goes deeper still and might be worthy of some quite intensive counselling...

Doppelganger76
WaimeaGirl
Darknesswoman
Charlotte1975
homealone10

Yes, maybe. I still fail to see how they get a thrill from 'your reaction'. I suppose the reaction they actually want is unsuspecting and uncritical acceptance of them as 'girlies in dresses'... but really and honestly, what kind of low-grade intellect is it that goes in for this? One can only assume it to be as low or lower than the utter fools who fall for it. Are their lives really so bleak and unfulfilled that this moronic practice is the pinnacle of their ambition..?

Some people sadly probably don't have anything better to do (at least in their eyes), and with the prevalence of internet access, they'll do anything to relieve their boredom. They're similar to those who you find on Facebook, Twitter and other internet forums arguing about politics. Where some are sincere in their beliefs and a spirited debate, others just enjoy the conflict, especially if they think that they can best someone at it.

Maybe I'm wrong about it, but I can't think of another reason as to what would motivate someone to go to such lengths to falsify their gender. I just think that there are many more things that you can do and precious little time to focus on them than to pretend that you're Jane Doe.

Yes, for sure. Guys, in short, with ultra-limited horizons whose lives have become reduced to focussing on print on screens and tapping on plastic keys.

One suspects that the time lapse since most of them had a genuine, non-self-induced orgasm is probably measurable in years...

How is it ‘fairly clear’? Do they refuse to phone you or send pictures by return?

Last edited:

Sadly, that's all too common when it comes to the Internet and sex. I used to run a chatroom and quite a lot of the guys in there would pretend to be women in order to get cyber sex. When I asked them why, the response was that women aren't looking for sex but men always are. That part could well be true. Anyway, it struck me as odd because they might get the sex but would have to talk about parts they didn't have. Mind you, these guys professed to be straight. I suppose that could be a lie too.

I also had a few male friends who fell in love with what they thought were women. They weren't. Terrible.

I am in fact a woman. I do write stories but never wrote any with anyone else. Not sure that's my thing. Sorry.

Sadly, that's all too common when it comes to the Internet and sex. I used to run a chatroom and quite a lot of the guys in there would pretend to be women in order to get cyber sex. When I asked them why, the response was that women aren't looking for sex but men always are. That part could well be true. Anyway, it struck me as odd because they might get the sex but would have to talk about parts they didn't have. Mind you, these guys professed to be straight. I suppose that could be a lie too.

I also had a few male friends who fell in love with what they thought were women. They weren't. Terrible.

I am in fact a woman. I do write stories but never wrote any with anyone else. Not sure that's my thing. Sorry.

My highlights. I suspect therein lies the nub of the problem, don't you, Jada..?

Yet more con artists testing their luck with me... in vain. Have to keep trying.

There are phrases that these trolls often use.
The most popular is “older men”, swiftly followed by “horny slut”.
So many guys queue up to be tricked.
I live in fear of providing any sort of thrill to such imposters. They Lit a dodgy place to surf.

There are phrases that these trolls often use.
The most popular is “older men”, swiftly followed by “horny slut”.
So many guys queue up to be tricked.
I live in fear of providing any sort of thrill to such imposters. They Lit a dodgy place to surf.

The guys who queue up deserve everything they get.

I hardly 'live in fear' but I think it's reasonable to expect someone who approaches you as a declared female to actually be such... and to require reasonable proof of this from them.

In any other place that might be thought of as a step too far but when you've made a specific request for a woman and given the fake-ridden nature of the site...

I've thought about writing some stories based upon my own experiences but haven't put pen to paper yet so to speak.

Trying again. It's funny how the first wave of 'men in skirts' came in a rush... almost as if they were hunting in a pack. Still get the occasional one, sadly.

Any actual females out there..?

Back