Death of a Porn Star

JackLuis

Literotica Guru
Joined
Sep 21, 2008
Posts
21,855
Death of a Porn Star

When August Ames killed herself following controversy on Twitter, it revealed a schism between the gay and straight communities in the porn industry

Popular porn star August Ames took her own life last week after finding herself in the middle of a controversy over cyberbullying and homophobia.

In her four years working the adult film industry, the 23-year-old had performed in over 270 scenes for major studios, amassing over 600,000 Twitter followers. In 2015, Ames (real name Mercedes Grabowski) was nominated for Best New Starlet at the Adult Video News awards – known as the Oscars of porn – and had been nominated for Female Performer of the year for the upcoming 2018 AVNs. According to the Ventura County Medical Examiner's office, the Nova Scotia native was found in her California home. Ventura County authorities confirmed that Ames died from asphyxia due to hanging.

She should have just said, "I'll fuck who I want and let you fuck who you want, How's that?":rolleyes:

But she was sucked into the ego's and sin and not personal Freedom. Pity. RIP Ms Ames.:rose:
 
Death of a different sort of pr0n star

Spokesman for Rick Gates killed in Afghanistan hotel attack
A spokesman for Rick Gates, the former Trump campaign official indicted in the Russia investigation, was killed over the weekend in Afghanistan during the bombing and siege of a hotel that catered to foreigners.

Glenn Selig, 49, was in Kabul on business related to his Florida public relations firm when he became one of at least 22 people killed during a 14-hour attack that began Saturday night and stretched into Sunday...
First, wonder why "political consultant" Rick Gates needs spox. He can't put on his own show?

Then, wonder what conspiracy conjectures will rain down, and when. Let's see, who gains? What are some possibilities?

* Team Tromp hired ISIS or Taliban for the hit, to eliminate a witness.
* Gates and his partner and co-conspirator Manafort pissed-off the wrong ragheads, and Selig was the sacrificial goat.
* An error; the attackers expected some other Trompnik player to be there.
* Putin is involved somehow. Or the FBI. Or George Soros. Or Lady Gaga.

The conspiracy wires should be smoking by now. Did I miss anything?
 
A bunch of liberal trolls wouldn't leave her alone. Not everyone is strong enough. You all should feel very proud.
 
Her husband is suing a lot of people, including porn star, Jessica Drake.

He's also starting the August Project to help other stars in the industry
 
Why Are So Many Female Porn Stars Turning Up Dead?

Five porn actresses have passed away in the last few months, and the adult industry is searching for answers.
“Bullying took her life. If the harassment had not occurred, she would be alive today. She ended her life the day after the bullying began. To think they are unrelated is delusional.”
— Kevin Moore, husband of the late August Ames
How disposable are pr0n stars and starlets? There are always more where they came from, right?
 
Why Are So Many Female Porn Stars Turning Up Dead?

Five porn actresses have passed away in the last few months, and the adult industry is searching for answers.
How disposable are pr0n stars and starlets? There are always more where they came from, right?

It's not just porn stars. Cyber bullying is running rampant in our society because there are people who's entire sense of purpose is to hurt others. Anonymously of course, because they are such shits no one likes them in real life either. Being cruel is their way of getting back at the world.
 
So she was willing to take multiple creampies from multiple strangers, but not willing to do pull-outs or facials from any guy who performed as a bi-, be they pitcher, catcher, bareback or not?
It's shit what happened to her, but I would have questioned her along those lines if she were worried about her safety.

Was there a full STD screening performed on her corpse? I'd be interested in knowing which, if any, she had.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top