Spreading the VD cheer.

Holy Shit!

It's alive! It's alive!

I admit I had largely abandoned this thread a week ago a) as a bad idea and b) because I'd moved on to a different idea. (Although the lightbulb over my head may be a candle. "Oh, you said 'witty'? I thought you said 'wicky'. My bad.")

For those that may not be aware of my other thread, I'll just say I wasn't looking forward to Valentine's this year. You can read why there if you really want to know that bad.

Any road, under the philosophy "I laugh so I don't cry," I decided I would make fun of the whole basic underlying concept of Valentine's Day (hence the VD reference) and the traditions that I admit I fell into in my younger years.

I used this thread as a sounding board to work out my own ideas, and sound out others who might have some, for a piece I was working on with the working title "Worst VD Ever!" to post on the story side which was going to detail the fuck-up fairy slapping down cupid by imposing Murphy's Law (and Order).

(FYI Indie, I'm totally cribbing the guy with his pants around his ankles when you come back from getting your purse. Later if not this holidayocalypse.)

The current piece of semi-literate tripe I'm grinding out is... well, let's just say it's wringing me out to find places to work in my usual puckishness. And definitely not a good home for the ideas besotted and besmirched here.

But, rock on fuck-up fairies! Let's keep spreading the VD cheer by coming up with the most outrageous, ridiculous, and outright pucked up takes on this holiday we can come up with!

Or bring your serious ideas and I'll take care of pucking them up. I have it on good authority I can puck up a wet dream when I set my mind to it. :D

And if I can think of anything that makes me smile that I think might tickle somebody else, I'll drop back by to prang ya on the head with my double ended fairy wand.

Soooo, CherylSunshine. How you doin?

md20201-e1381258017656.png

Last edited:
It's alive! It's alive!

But, rock on fuck-up fairies! Let's keep spreading the VD cheer by coming up with the most outrageous, ridiculous, and outright pucked up takes on this holiday we can come up with!

Or bring your serious ideas and I'll take care of pucking them up. I have it on good authority I can puck up a wet dream when I set my mind to it. :D

And if I can think of anything that makes me smile that I think might tickle somebody else, I'll drop back by to prang ya on the head with my double ended fairy wand.

Soooo, CherylSunshine. How you doin?

md20201-e1381258017656.png

I still like my gift card idea...not for the store, but for a free night with your lover, anything goes ;)

Lusty Coupons

I still like my gift card idea...not for the store, but for a free night with your lover, anything goes ;)

Anything goes?

So, how you doin? :D

In all seriousness (or as close as I get without spraining something anywhere but that thread that shall not be named), I had been thinking about this idea a little bit since you first came up with it. And it seems like I recall something from a long time ago (I'm thinking late 70s or early 80s) at a novelty shop named "Spencer's" that had had a "sexy section" with stuff like a sperm shaped candle and a dice game with sex acts instead of pips. The specific thing I'm thinking of was a lover's coupon book and had tear out coupons for sex acts.

I was, of course, innocent enough I didn't know what some of those were. (Although, I made it my business to find out! :devil:)

Anywhoo. I did some looking and this was close as I could find. Not what I was thinking of. And, not, I think, what you were either. (Although, if you were, you're welcome.)

So, I figured, what the hell? Let's give it the old Literotica try, Puck style!

Believe it or not, I came up with 144 coupons for sex acts ranging from vanilla to "put the what in the who now?" Including a couple all but the most hardcore fetish fans would say "okay, now that's just sick."

If I were to try to post it all, I'm afraid the moderators would finally wake up from their MD20/20 New Years Celebration induced hang overs and say, "all right, dickhead. Now, you've gone too far."

But, pretty much what it boils down to is picking up a copy of a full translation of Vātsyāyana's "Kama Sutra" if you don't already have one. Section two is ten chapters of sex acts that are good for 64 right there. (Don't wuss out and fall back on the Cosmo Cliff Notes.)

After that, it's just a matter of using your imagination to fill in anything they didn't cover. IF you can find one. Go ahead. Try. I dare ya. I double dog dare ya. :D

Anything goes?

So, how you doin? :D

Anywhoo. I did some looking and this was close as I could find. Not what I was thinking of. And, not, I think, what you were either. (Although, if you were, you're welcome.)

Nope, not naughty enough, but very cute ;)

But, pretty much what it boils down to is picking up a copy of a full translation of Vātsyāyana's "Kama Sutra" if you don't already have one. Section two is ten chapters of sex acts that are good for 64 right there. (Don't wuss out and fall back on the Cosmo Cliff Notes.)

After that, it's just a matter of using your imagination to fill in anything they didn't cover. IF you can find one. Go ahead. Try. I dare ya. I double dog dare ya. :D

As usual, your post had me smiling...

I don't think I'd find anything that's not already in there, but I may have a different way of reading it..

Lets turn that book into a game then, I'd have him close his eyes, flip through the book and stop at a certain point, lay a finger on a page and bingo....if we can, that's the prize. ;)
Its almost like the dice, but much more than six or twelve choices....but you can throw the dice in there as well....make it even more exciting.

I also found some do it yourself coupons, fill in the blanks. Those would be awesome as well.

*Thinking of ideas*

Back