The Tie that Binds (closed)

The beautiful writhing girl underneath him started to come, crying out softly and screwing up her face. He took his hand away from her clit and sank all the way in, enjoying the powerful orgasmic spasms of her pussy, clenching around his cock. He was able to hold his own climax back for a little longer, having come in her mouth less than an hour ago.
Eventually her contractions quietened down and she managed to regain her breath, and thank him for allowing her to come.
"Did you enjoy that Janie? I think you did. Now it's my turn. Legs up!"
He hauled her legs up as far as they would go, right up over his shoulders, and thrust even deeper into her, stretching her until his balls pressed against her pussy lips. With a loud sequence of grunts he clenched and flexed and filled her with long, slow spurts.

Exhausted and contented, he rolled off her and fell into a deep sleep.

--------------------

He awoke as it got light, and looked at the beautiful naked girl sleeping beside him, one breast visible above the duvet. He put on his dressing gown and went down to the kitchen to make coffe and toast and brought them up to her on a tray. He woke her with a soft kiss on the lips.
 
Janie had slept hard. The release from her intense orgasms had relaxed her entire body. She was curled up on her side when he kissed her awake.

Janie smiled and stretched.

"Breakfast in bed. Thank you very much. What a treat." She offered sweetly. She sat up tugging the duvet up just a little to cover her breasts.

She stirred some milk and sugar into her coffee and took a few sips. She nervously tucked her hair behind her ear and then had a few bites of toast.

"I had a really lovely time last night." Janie did her best to sound nonchalant. She knew he was very recently divorced and a bit older than she was, but she was so very attracted to him, and the sex had been some of the very best she had ever had. But she didn't want to look like a babbling idiot, so she tried to keep her over excitement to herself.
 
He watched her in the early morning light as she ate her breakfast in bed. She was so cute. She had let him come in her mouth and her pussy last night, but there was something more than that. And there was this submissive thing. He was keen to introduce her to the contents of the drawer under his bed. But he didn't want to push his luck and risk losing her, so he planned to investigate her submissive side gradually.

He got back into bed beside her, allowing his leg to brush against hers, and gently stroked her cheek with the back of one hand, sipping coffee with the other.

"Yeah, it was fun, wasn't it? I really needed that. You were great. But... what's the deal with this 'Sir' thing Janie? Are you into Dom/Sub relationships, or BDSM?" He smiled at her, trying to make the question playful and teasing, probing but not wanting to intimidate her.
 
Janie swallowed her bite of toast and leaned into his caress of her face. She bit her lip for just a moment and sipped in a slow breath.

"I don't know that I can say that I am into BDSM. But I guess I have to confess that I have read a great deal of smut that involves it. It is sort of my biggest fantasy, I guess. I mean..." She stammered just a little, but recovered. "It isn't as if I want to be chained up in somebody's basement or anything. But I liked the way it felt to give over control last night. It was very freeing." When she managed to get it all out she exhaled in relief.

She snuggled up against him.

"When you had your mouth on me, I was so turned on, and I liked the way you... sort of guided me on our date, it felt.....it felt like Sir was the right thing to say." Her cheeks were flushed a deep pink, showing off her peaches and cream complexion.
 
Mike felt his cock starting to swell as Janie opened up about her sexual fantasies. As she snuggled closer to him, he reached an arm around her shoulder to hold her close, and gazed down into her inviting cleavage. He gulped down the last of his coffee, taking in what she was saying. She looked even prettier as she blushed.

"OK, Janie, that's good to know. So you've read about it, and fantasised about it, but never really done it. But don't say 'confess' - it's nothing to be ashamed of. A lot of women like to submit and be dominated. Some men too! It's quite natural and a common fantasy. So you may call me Sir. Sir will tell you what to do. And Sir will expect you to be obedient. Sir will require you to submit to his desires at all times. And Sir will look after you. And Sir will never hurt you."

His voice had got gradually softer until he was whispering into her ear, brushing her earlobe with his lips as he explained how their relationship was going to work.

"Now, the first thing we need to do is set up a safe word. Sometimes we will play games where Sir will do things to you and you will protest, plead to be released, but in vain, Sir will ignore your protests and continue to have his way with you. I think you would enjoy that. Now the safe word is what you will say if you really do want to be released, OK? So we must both remember the word. Now Janie, what do you want your safe word to be?"
 
His voice was warm chocolate, so rich and dark and comforting. His words traveled down her spine and right to her clit. She found herself biting her lip, her breath quickening as he spoke. When he talked about the games they were going to play, she felt her thighs press together. And then he asked about a safe word.

"Red light." She said softly. "If I say red light, then I need to stop. Will that work?" She nuzzled his throat softly as he held her. She felt reassured by his strong embrace.
 
He could see, feel, smell the girl's excitement and arousal as he explained the rules of the game to her. Her breath tightened and her neck and chest reddened.

"OK, let's test that out," he said. He pulled her back firmly towards him and wrapped both hands around her, cupping her breasts. "I'm going to fondle your beautiful firm breasts. Then I'm going to start massaging them a bit more firmly. Then I might sink my fingers into that lovely soft flesh. You will say no, ask me to stop, but I won't. My lust for you is so strong." His voice was now deep and gravelly and slow. He gently held her nipple between two fingers. "I'm tweaking your nipples. Gently and playfully at first, but then harder, rougher, pinching and twisting. You will beg me to stop, in vain. When you really can't take any more, you use the safe word."

He reached underneath her tits and gently lifted them, brushing his thumbs over her nipples, which were already enlarged and stiff. Then he started to squeeze them more firmly, holding her tightly so that she couldn't escape, and scratching her soft skin with his fingernails, leading her into the tantalising, tormenting borderline between pleasure and pain, exploring her boundaries, and steadily increasing the pressure.
 
Jane rested her head on his shoulder as he touched her breasts and explained what he was going to do. She felt the rumble of his voice through his chest. His hands were gentle at first but grew stronger and rougher.

Her breath got faster and she felt her nipples get even harder. He tweaked and tugged and she heard herself whimper and yelp.

"It hurts..." She whimpered softly, but she didn't use her safe word. Her back arched, pushing her full breasts into his hands. She bit her lip and closed her eyes. It hurt but it didn't. She felt herself getting even more excited. She was wriggling against him, trying to escape but wanting more.

His thumbnail dug into the side of her breast, and it made her catch her breath.

"Red light." She whispered, clutching the sheets in her little fists.
 
Mike smiled to himself as he felt the girl respond. He enjoyed feeling her pleasure and pain as she gasped and wriggled under the torture he was applying to her breasts with his fingers. She held on for a while, but called out 'red light' when his fingernails started to dig into her delicate flesh.

Knowing that establishing her trust was essential, he immediately let go of her and whispered into her ear, "Sorry my darling - I didn't really hurt you did I? Let me kiss it better."
He gently laid her down on the bed on her back, and leant forward over her breasts, softly kissing and licking the red patches where his fingers had been.

"What beautiful breasts you have Janie!". He nuzzled at her nipples, which were now fully erect. But so was his cock. He straddled her chest and leant forward over her, holding her hands down on the bed and brushing his shaft and balls up and down from her cleavage to her neck. "Now, open those pretty lips for Sir."
 
As he nuzzled and kissed her breasts she assured him that he hadn't hurt her. She was just following instructions, testing her safe word. He laid her back on the bed and she nestled in, her dark hair spilled around her like silk.

And then he straddled her, and offered her his cock. He told her to open her mouth and she said yes, Sir before opening her mouth and adoring his cock.

She kissed the head reverently and then took him into her mouth. She worshiped his cock with her mouth. She was eager and willing, her tongue swishing back and forth.
 
"Good girl, Janie," he said as she obediently kissed his tip and then opened up her lips and sucked him into her mouth . He pushed into her, enjoying the unusual angle, pressing against the roof of her mouth. As her tongue reached his most sensitive spot on the underside just below the head, he growled his approval to encourage her and let her know that she was doing it right. She took the hint and worked her tongue to and fro against him, and soon he knew he was going to come soon.

"Where would you like it Janie?" he asked rhetorically, knowing that she couldn't answer with her mouth full.
"Last night, you took one load in your mouth and another in your pussy," he said. He felt the pressure building up behind his balls and knew he was about to explode. Resisting the temptation to ram it into the back of her mouth, he suddenly withdrew, pulling back to nestle in her cleaveage, just as the first shot fired. It landed in a streak across her face, with some of it going into her hair. The second spurt hit her chin and her neck, and the third sprayed across her breasts. He held her down under him until the last drops had trickled into her cleavage, then rolled off her with a contented sigh.

"That was great Janie!" he said, admiring the artistic arrangement of his cum across her face and breasts. "And before you ask, no, you may not clean it off."
 
Janie flinched just a little when his cum splattered against her skin. She felt a little self conscious but she also felt herself flush when he complimented her. When he said the words GOOD GIRL, a little jolt of pleasure traveled down to her spine. Hearing it once made her want to hear it again.

Instead of cleaning off his cum, she rubbed it into her skin and took her glistening fingers and glossed her lips with them.

"Do I look good in white, Sir?" She asked playfully.
 
He watched her as she rubbed his cum into the skin of her cheeks and breasts.
"Yes, you look even more beautiful covered in cum, Janie. I'm sure it will be good for your skin."
He helped her, spreading his cream over her breasts and stiff, pointy nipples with his fingers.

"Well, what a pleasant way to spend a Saturday morning!" he said, lying back in the bed and stretching. "I assume you don't have to go anywhere today and can stay here for some more fun." It was a rhetorical question. He had no intention of allowing her to leave. He had plans for her.

"Now, I think we should explore what you said was your biggest fantasy, don't you? Let's have a look at what we have in the drawer under the bed shall we? And see if there is anything in there that takes your fancy."

He jumped out of bed and pulled the large drawer out completely. He grinned at her as her eyes scanned the contents. There were dildos of various shapes, sizes and textures. Butt plugs. Hand cuffs, some soft furry ones and some more serious steel ones. A small vibrator and a big magic wand. A blndfold. Several pieces of rope, thick and soft and black. A spreader bar with ankle cuffs, and various other items. He wondered if she knew what they all were.
 
Her eyes were as big as saucers as she looked over the items in the large drawer. She held her breath as she ran her fingers over the implements, she wrapped the falls of the flogger around her fingers. Sh felt the weight of the paddle in her hand. She felt the cold steel of one of the butt plugs. But it was the rope that caught her eye.

She felt the smooth, nylon rope. She looked up at Mike with her big eyes, through her eyelashes.

"This please?" She asked softly. Her voice shook as she asked him. The idea of being bound and powerless made her so aroused. She bit her lip nervously.
 
He watched her with amusement as she looked around in the toy drawer, touching some of the objects, with a look of shock.and excitement on her face.
"This please Sir," he said firmly, "and I think we could do with a bit more grovelling and begging. Be a good girl and I won't have to use these." He swiped the paddle through the air and picked up a whip and cracked it.
"Now get back into bed under the covers."

He picked up a long piece of rope and folded it in half.
"Now, give me your wrist Janie," he said, but in fact he just took hold of her arm. "Now, I wrap this loop a couple of times around your wrist... then tuck the loop under the wraps... pull it through and tie it in a reef knot. Now, had you wondered why my headboard has a lot of metal bars? I can put the rope around one of them at this side of the bed, and then pull it behind to the other side of the bed, around the bar there, and then back to your other wrist... doing the same tie there... pulling it fairly tight... there, arms securely splayed. How does that feel?"
He leant over her and kissed her gently. "Remember, if you say 'no' or 'stop', I won't," he whispered. "If you really want me to stop or release you, you have to use the safe word."

He then reached under the duvet and took hold of her ankle, and repeated the process, tying it, pulling the rope under the bed and then tying the other ankle, pulling the rope tighter until her ankles were pulled out to the corners of the bed.

"Now, just one more thing, my darling," he said, reaching for a long strip of black silk and starting to wrap it around her head, "your other senses will be enhanced if you are blindfolded."
He stood back and admired his work, trying to decide what to do with her. For the moment, he would just let her get used to being spreadeagled and helpless on the bed, not knowing what was going to happen to her.
 
The rope was not exactly as Janie had imagined it. It felt soft and hard all at once. And while there was sensation from where it rubbed against her skin smoothly, there was also sensation from where her skin was exposed and uncovered.

And then he blindfolded her. His voice was so smooth and so in control. She found herself sort of sinking into the bed. Her body relaxing into her bondage, even as her body grew more excited. She felt so very exposed. She felt vulnerable, but his voice helped her feel safe. It was a heady combination.

"Thank you, Sir." She whispered when he tied off the blindfold. She wondered what she looked like, bound and blindfolded, against the smooth fabric of his sheets.

She tried to listen to see what he might do next. She found herself tilting in her head to see if she could anticipate his next move. She heard his footstep and flinched just a little and then giggled a little nervously. Her nipples were standing at attention and she could feel herself getting wet.
 
Mike turned up the heating a notch so she wouldn't get cold, and then slowly pulled the duvet off her, gradually revealing her cum-stained breasts, her slender waist, her curvy hips, and her wide open pussy.
"Very nice," he said, admiring her spreadeagled body completely at his mercy. "Now, what shall we do with you?"
He put a finger on her knee, and slid it slowly up her soft thigh, slipping around to the inside, going higher and higher but stopping just short of her pussy lips, and then did the same to her other leg, watching her thigh muscles twitch.

"I think we need something else from the toys drawer," he said, rummaging around for something suitable. "I saw you touching this a few minutes ago," he said, picking up the large steel butt plug. "That's quite an ambitious choice, Janie. I think we'll need some lube, it's quite large." He opened a tube and lubricated the metal cone. The ropes were not too tight, so she could lift her hips up off the bed a little way, and he put a pillow under her so that he could access her rear entrance. The narrow tip went in easily, but the resistance got stronger as he slowly worked more of it into her. "Just relax, good girl, nearly there, relax those muscles and trust me... Yes, well done!" The neck popped in, holding the plug securely inside her.

"Now, what next. We have a choice. There's this slender, smooth one. This one that's quite realistic. Or this very large black one. What do you think?" He put the three dildos on her tied right hand so that she could feel their size, shape and texture.
 
Janie whimpered and shivered when he teased her with his fingertips. She felt almost as if she could feel the very ridges of his fingerprints. She found herself writhing, her hips wriggling.

And then he was adjusting her, she felt him slide the pillow under her. She gasped when she felt the cool steel and the wet lube against her. She whimpered and gasped. She knew she could use her safeword but she didn't. She gasped softly and then exhaled slowly. She made herself relax. Her toes curled and and her hands knotted into fists.

She made a delicious little cry when the steel plug slid into her, and she sighed deeply when he called her a good girl. Next, he had her feel the different dildos.

"The realistic one please, Sir." She whispered. She bit her lip and exhaled doing her very best to relax and to be ready for him to push the dildo into her. She knew she was wet and she knew she was eager to be pleasured.
 
He was tempted to ignore her choice and ram her with the huge black one. But maybe later - this was her first time and he needed to build up her trust. So he picked out the pink one and brushed its head across her face.
"Lick it. Now open your mouth. How much of it can you take? Good girl! With a bit more practise you'll be a pro cock-sucker!"
He took the dildo out of her mouth, and ran his hand down over her and between her splayed legs, cupping her swollen pussy lips in his palm.
"Now, are you ready for it? Oh, yes, you are soaking wet Janie! What a horny little slut you are, aren't you?"
His middle finger slipped between her lips and was coated with her slippery juices. He withdrew his finger, and smelt and tasted it, and then brushed his finger over her mouth so that she could taste herself.

He held the toy up against her, stroking her clit and her folds with its tip, teasing her with it, but not pushing inside her, watching with amusement as she lifted her hips up towards it.
"Do you want it Janie? Say please?"
 
Janie did her best to suck the dildo but it was different than with a real cock, the feel and the dryness. And then she moaned softly as he rubbed her folds and then her clit with it. Her hips rocked up and down and she felt so wanton. And then.... he made her ask for it, and ask nicely for it.

"Please fuck me with it, Sir." Her voice shook as she asked, her back arched. Her nipples pointed at the ceiling, her body shaking. "I want to be a good girl for you, Sir, please."

She cried out softly as he pushed it into her, she felt ever so full with both toys inside of her. It was such an intense feeling. She was shaking in her bonds.
 
He loved to hear her beg for it, and watch he hr fit young body straining up towards the dildo but unable to penetrate herself due to the ropes holding down her wrists and ankles. He teased her for a little longer, brushing the toy all around her pussy without actually pushing it into her.
"You really want it to fuck you? All right, since you've been such a good girl."
And he slowly but firmly pressed the dildo inside her, watching her pussy lips swallow it, until it was all inside her.

"Now, what a pretty picture, a beautiful naked girl tied and blindfolded with both her holes plugged!" he said, and picked up his phone. I think we need some souvenirs - smile!"
And he took a few pictures, some whole-body shots, and some close ups of her pointy nipples and some with the camera between her splayed thighs.
"Lovely! I will enjoy looking at those later. Maybe you will too. Perhaps we could upload some of them onto the web? Or if your boss Kate asks how our date went, I could send her some pictures," he teased.
The dildo was starting to slip out as her internal muscles contracted, so he thrust it back all the way inside her. Then he got one more little item out of the toy drawer, held it close to her ear and whispered "Now, it's time to finish you off I think. Do you know what this is?" He switched it on, so she could hear the soft buzzing, and put it to her cheek so she could feel the vibrations.
"Do you have one of thes Janie? Do you use it when you masturbate? How long will it take you to come if I put this by your clit? Let's find out shall we?"
He reached down between her legs, pushed the dildo into her again and held the little vibe right next to her clit.
 
Janie was shivering with need. Her senses were overloaded. His voice was so seductive, and she never knew when he was going to tease and touch her. Her sex was full. The toy in her ass was making her warm all over and then she felt the vibrator against her cheek. She knew it wouldn't take long.

"I have two or three, Sir." She offered in a shaky whisper. She gasped when he placed it against her clit. And then she whimpered. Her body started to strain against the ropes, and her thighs started to shake. A soft begging sound bubbled up in the back of her throat.

"Please, please, please...." She moaned. Her hips bucked, but he held the vibrations against her anyway.

She cried out hard when the orgasm hit her and crashed over her like a wave in the surf. She was mortified when she felt herself gush all over his hand.

"I am sorry, Sir." She whispered. She bit her lip. She could feel a little puddle underneath her.
 
He watched with delight as the captive girl's body responded to the triple stimulation from butt plug, dildo and vibe. Her muscles clenched in her face, arms and legs, straining against the ropes, helpless to control what he was doing to her. She screamed as she came, and as her cunt convulsed she fired the dildo out of her. He reached his hand down to feel her and was rewarded with a gush of her fluids.

"Don't apologise my dear! Giving you a screaming gushing orgasm was the general idea."
He licked some of her cum off his hand, and then held his hand to her mouth so that it dripped over her lips. "Have a taste of your own cum."

As she came down from her climax he began to untie her. He had read that it wasn't a good idea to keep a newbie tied up for too long. Furthermore, he wanted to fuck her, and he always preferred to fuck a girl untied, so that he could enjoy the touch of her hands on his ass and his balls, and the feel of her legs wrapped around his back or up over his shoulders.

"There, no damage done," he said as he undid the knots and checked her wrists and ankles, and kissed her. "How was it for you Janie?"
 
She almost purred as he unbound her. And she moaned against his mouth as he kissed her.

"It was lovely." She whispered softly.

She slid her arms around him, kissing his throat and his shoulders.

"I want you inside of me, Sir." She offered sweetly. "I want to show you how much I want you." She ran her foot down his calf.
 
"You want me inside you? Well, maybe, if you are a really good girl."
He looked at her for a moment, planning his move.
"Doggie style I think."
He gripped her left hip and shoulder and rolled her over onto her front, then lifted her hips up.
"Now, up on your knees, keep that lovely round ass up high but your head down on the pillow."
He knelt behind her, holding her hips firmly, rock hard, brushing against the back of her thighs, then slipping in between them.
"Tell me again exactly what you want. In detail. You have to beg for it."
 
Back
Top