Angel and Sin-Closed For TirithIre

He looked to her as she wiggled under him... and even as she thought over her past in respects to what he had said he hadn't lost any of his desire for her... though he VERY much wanted her to understand before they continued.

As she asked that though he looked to her.

" You are an actual daughter of Zeus... as far as I know if a mortal were to fuck you, you would lose all powers that are within you."

When she asked about getting pregnant though he thought hard about it.

" I don't know exactly, but I imagine since I am a supernatural being you would retain your demigod powers... I know that once I fuck you... your powers will begin to surface."

He didn't know how he knew all that... it just came to him. He had no idea that this had been the Celestial Council's plan all along!
 
The thought of being a demi god and having powers that were to be released when he claimed her frighted her. She trembled under him. "What if I hurt you? We don't know what will happen, what if I hurt you?" tears formed in her eyes "it's too dangerous Romi, If I hurt you I don't know what I'd do. We don't know what will happen, I could make rainbows appear or shoot lightening or something weird. I didn't tell you before because, well I thought it was just normal. But every time our flesh touches I feel jolts of electricity pulsating through me. What if i'm like one of those mutant things that suck the the energy out of beings and it kills you?" tears now fell from her eyes.
 
He knew that she would either be overwhelmed or frightened by the information, but she had kept asking and he didn't want to tell her a lie again, he felt guilty enough about the one's that he had already told her. As she began to cry though he frowned and reached up, gently wiping them away.

" Shh... shh... hey now..."

He gently held her and though he kept her arms trapped above her head he leaned down and placed an affectionate kiss to her nose.

" You don't think I feel the connection? Every time I touch you it feels right... when I made you cum over my lap it was beautiful and I felt as though we were of one beat."

He gently kissed her over and over in between, though he added.

" Demi gods don't awaken throwing thunder or calling typhoons... trust me. I HAVE seen demi gods before, and while with training you will be able to strengthen and enhance your powers, it won't be instantanious."

He mused, though as he assured her of that he pressed his hips slightly forwards, pressing only the tip of his cock inside her, even that stretching her in ways she had never imagined before. His eyes glowed beautifully mixing blue with silver as he smiled to her.

" Besides, Who said I was giving you a choice in the matter?"

He added to that by leaning down and biting one of her nipples, even as he did he held onto the hard nub and pulled on it as he stared her down, she able to feel he did stop his entrance to her at her hymen... she knowing he wouldn't force her into this... but he knew that HE wanted her... was she willing to let go of her full mortality and unlock her demi god nature? that was the real question.
 
It didn't take much for him to assure her that he would be safe. His comment about how he felt making her cum over his lap and the connection he felt. He had seen demi gods before. He wasn't going to let her harm him. His kisses and gentle touch assured her as he spoke and played with her breast pushing himself slightly into her entrance.

Her eyes went wide as his bites and kisses reawakened her hunger and need to be claimed by him.
He teased her with asking who said he was giving her a choice. Her response was a moan and a soft smile.

"Romi" she said softly "Make me yours and never let me go. Love me, and claim every part of me."
 
Ramiel knew that she would be frightened by the potentials, but what he had said was true... and besides, if he was to be her dom, master, sir and lover... well then he would protect both her as well as himself. Even as he watched her eyes widen at the sensations though, he let her nipple go and moved his kisses back up to her lips, he left a trail of nips and licks the entire way.

As she asked him to make her his, he looked to her eyes with such devotion before he pressed his lips to hers, sealing over hers before he thrust hard, breaking her hymen, and pushing a good three more inches of cock into her, rocking his hips to work more and more cock into her until his heavy balls gently came to rest against the globes of her ass, his chest crushing her breasts, his hand holding her firmly stretched as he devoured her cries.
 
As their tongues danced once more he thrust into her virginal pussy and pushed through the barrier that separated her between being a mortal and being a demi god. The pain was sharp and she cried out into his mouth as he kept her pinned to him making them one.

After the pain she felt an electrical jolt flow through her body like a wave. Her aura glowed brightly, and her skin became flawless and full of elasticity. Even her breasts grew a little filling out even more. A growl came from with in her as her hips tried to push him in deeper. Her pussy clamped down tightly begging to be sated and released.

Her lips a little fuller kissed him with a deep hungry almost demanding passion. It was evident she inherited her fathers hunger for mating.
 
Ramiel grinned as he was able to suffocate her cries, and even as he noticed how her aura came through vibrantly, he lifted his lips from hers to look to her. Watching how her skin became even more flawless and perfect than it had before, he watched as her breasts grew a little bit, going from large to borderline huge, not that he minded at all!

As her growls came though he grunted as her pussy drew him in as deeply as possible, his girth stretched her intensely, though even as she clamped down onto him he groaned to her. Yet as she reached up with her slightly fuller lips he leaned back down and kissed her deeply, his groans and panting breath coming to her.

He didn't put thought in that her lust would grow with her release of her being a demi goddess of Zeus, but he was certainly going to enjoy it! His hips began to thrust, powerfully he drove in and out with his cock, his free hand smacking and pinching her breast and nipple, his eyes looking passionately into her own as he mated with her.
 
Kat was overwhelmed with pleasure and hunger for more. Her hips instinctively bucked up begging and her lips kissed his with such a passion as he claimed her virginity, and her body as his. She let out a deep moan as he slapped and pinched her breast making the nipple stand at attention for him.

Years of suppressed lust and desire had been pent up inside of her. Now that she had been claimed by an angel, no human would ever be able to satisfy her cravings. It would be interesting to see how the angel would manage to keep her under control and sated.

The release of her demigod status only intensified the bond she felt with him and for him. She wanted him more then ever. Nothing or no one would tear them apart. Kat moaned and growled into his mouth as he moved inside of her. Even though she was encased in a human body it would not be capable to taking an inhuman pounding.

Kat let out a cry into his mouth when her first orgasm hit causing her to convulse wildly on his cock and clamp down on him as her body rode it. The more he took her the brighter her aura was. She bucked and moaned and growled like a cat in heat needing to have that fiery desire extinguished with in her.
 
Ramiel groaned into her lips as her hips instinctively bucked up to him, meeting him, begging him for more. Even as he devoured her lips though as her nipple stood to attention it was immediately being pinched, pulled, twisted and otherwise stimulated as his hips drove in and out of her, giving her everything that he had.

Even as she moaned and growled into his mouth he grinned to her, though as she cried out and came beautifully, he broke the kiss to let her cry out into the air, though as he saw how bright her aura was she could see him straighten up, his hand releasing hers though somehow she would know he would want her to keep them there as he wrapped an arm around her lower back, lifting her up just so that her back arched, his eyes firmly on her as he gave a supernaturally strong thrust, his lips parted with his panting breath and yet he was relentless, every thrust from then on making her entire body quake with pleasure and power.

" Mine... all mine."

He hissed as he watched her, she seeing her handsome angel master and lover claiming her, though of course he would have to claim her ass at some point, but for now he was working hard to roll one orgasm into another!
 
He had released her hands and although she wanted nothing more then to wrap them around him she kept them in place. His arms scooped under her back and then thrust into her with such a thrust she thought she would die of bliss. Over and over again he pushed himself into her.

As he said 'Mine ..all Mine' her body flooded his cock with a sequence of hard orgasms. Her body tightened clamping down on him tighter then she ever thought possible as he continued to make her world spin. Her mouth was wide open gasping, moaning and crying out in bliss.

Kat was in carnal bliss with Romi. He was perfect for her and was giving everything her body was begging for. She gasped and grunted as he took her from level to level of orgasmic bliss. Claiming her pussy completely as his playground.
 
Oh Rami knew that she wanted to hang onto him, but as a good sub she kept her hands right there. Even as he held onto her there was a very loud and lewd slapping sound as he drilled into her with all the passion and desire that he had for her.

Even as she came over and over again he grunted as it almost felt like her pussy was trying to push him out with the force of her orgasms, though even as she gasped and grunted, he grinned happily to her as he pulled her hips to him with every thrust, almost using her as a sex doll though she was so much more than that.

His cock was pulsing, his balls churning hard as he grit his teeth... he wasn't coming until she was completely satisfied... and that meant he was going to fuck the living daylights out of her!
 
Kat didn't know anything about all the positions sex had to offer other then what she read. But she did know she was quite enjoying being bounced on his cock and used as his sex toy.

As soon as she thought she was done coming it would start to build again. Now in general circumstances she would be rawer then hell and sore as well. But evidently being a demi god had some amazing gifts with keeping her pussy well lubed.

She wasn't like a vampire where she would heal immediately but the effects of getting fucked like a rag doll weren't going to be even a fraction near impeding as they would for a regular mortal.

"Yours ..all Yours" she cried out as the next orgasm hit her like a freight train and caused her to buck like a wild bull. He wasn't giving her any room to recover and regroup, he seeming was determined to fuck her until she couldn't take anymore.

Her nipples were rock hard an aching as they continued to protrude perfectly for clamps. Whatever he wanted she was his.
 
Oh they would certainly have to explore many different positions as well as devices to enhance pleasure, but for now they hadn't picked that up just yet, so instead he drove into her with all he had.

Even as she cried out though he grinned as she bucked and rolled her own hips, though as he saw how hard and aching her nipples looked, he was determined that he would be doing much more to her in the near future.

" Oh that's right... my lovely Kat... cum all over my cock... until you can't... take anymore."

He was certainly 'ruining her' for any other man, but he wanted her well satisfied and besides, this was her first time, so he wanted it to be something that she remembered! Within moments he slipped his hands back from beneath her, letting her back relax as he instead slipped his hands back along her trembling inner thighs.

Pushing her legs up and sliding them over his shoulders, he leaned forwards and looking into her eyes he drove into her over and over again, panting and grinning as he filled her with his pulsing cock!

" After this... we're going... to a sex store... to get some toys."

He grumbled as he watched her pinned as he pile drove into her over and over again.
 
Kat was beside herself in glorious orgasm heaven. When he put her legs over his head and pounded into her hard over an over again she was off again on another glorious episode of cumming. Her pussy tried to clutch his cock but he was to fast and hard for her to maintain it for very long. The bed moved with every thrust into her threatening to break. Not that she would mind, she was in pure bliss. How he had not cum inside of her yet she wasn't sure. But this man/angel had some serious stamina and she was elated with it.

He was taking her for the ride of her life and she didn't want it to ever stop. She was almost at the end of her rope when another set of orgasms came harder then the first and left her gasping, he had literally fucked her to exhaustion and she was all smiles in between thrusts. "Fill me Please sir" she begged for his cum. She wanted to feel his hot seed drowning her pussy.
 
Ramiel was all for coming, but not until she was done and satisfied. Even as he pushed her legs into position and elevated her hips so that he could get even deeper, his heavy balls slapped against her ass, giving her everything he had. He heard her begging and grinned to her, his eyes swimming with lust, desire and pleasure.

" Oh yes... my lovely cum slut... i'm going... to cum."

He grunted and she could feel how he was losing control of his rhythm, instead he was drilling into her faster and faster until only a moment later his cock erupted and his back arched, his cock driven as deeply into her as he could his balls unleashed as rope after rope sprayed into her pussy, filling her up with his cum until he was shaking as he held himself over her... though letting her legs flop down onto the bed he leaned down and softly kissed her, his cock slowly softening while still inside her.
 
Kat moaned feeling him empty himself into her, the heat of his liquid mixing with her juices inside of her now properly fucked cunt. Return his kiss she purred into his mouth moving her hands from above her head to around his to embrace him.

"May we take a nap before we go shopping?" she questioned running her fingers through his hair. Her eyes dancing with with that freshly fucked look that matched her rat-nest head of hair.

"Yours" he purred nuzzling against him.
 
That post orgasmic euphoric rush ran through him as his orgasm subsided, and even as she asked about taking a nap after such a vigorous not to mention passionate fucking that had just happened though he did nod.

" I think that would be best, and when we wake we're going to go shopping, I want to ensure that we have everything we need to ensure that all your bondage fantasies come true."

He grinned though he was braced still slightly on his elbows, his groin rubbing slightly to hers as he kissed her tenderly, though eventually he did move to her side, pulling her into his arms as he looked over to her.

" I certainly didn't think that I would be fucking a demi goddess of Zeus today."

He teased as his one hand gently stroked through her hair, not minding the tangled state at all.
 
Kat couldn't help but smile at him with the look of pure bliss as she now lay in his arms. "Well at least you can say you did your job and ensured that no mortal had his way with me. What if they call you back?" she questioned a little worried as she nuzzled against him. "After all technically your assignment is over."

She placed small kisses along his chest before nuzzling against it. She was tired but listened for his answers. She belonged to him completely, and knew her status had to give her some kind of power over them. But perhaps that's what they were afraid of. She was just too tired to think about it right now.
 
He smirked slightly as she mentioned that, though the smile did fade ever so slightly as she asked about that. He was thinking it over when she added that, though he shrugged.

" If they call me, I will answer the summons to inform them that they can take their heavenly host and shove it."

He mused, though as she placed those small kisses on his smooth chest, he smiled to her though he added.

" Besides, I have not claimed all of you, and even when I do I would remain here in this world with you Kat."

He was confident in that, and added softly.

" Now shh... it's time to rest."

He softly smiled to her and left it at that. He hadn't thought that she might have power over the Heavenly Host, so he left it at that and gave her an affectionate squeeze.
 
She nodded to his command about resting and she nuzzled against him "Yes Sir" she said softly molding her body against his and closing her eyes. It didn't take long before she was out cold. In her dreams she found herself floating on a cloud and could see a large futuristic castle peaking up over the horizon. "Time to come home young lady" A voice boomed over the clouds shaking her lightly. "No" she replied to the voice "I am home, I am with my angel"

A growl erupted deep with in the clouds causing them to turn dark and a lighting bolt flashed. "He is not worthy" the voice boomed again. "It's too late, I am his, I have pledged myself to him and may already be with his child." The clouds disappeared and her dream was pretty bland going forward.

She awoke and looked up smiling at her angel. "i'm hungry" she said softly
 
It seemed that they were both to have supernatural communications during their sleep, though of course a smile crossed his lips when she said yes sir, and even as he fell asleep, he was subconsciously finding himself within the glowing halls of the Celestial Court.

" We sent you to her to keep her from the lusts and desires of man, to ensure that she would be untouched by mortals."

Ramiel was about to reply though the court interrupted only to continue.

" You have done well in your task, and we order you to continue to protect her, to harness her powers."

There was something in the third last word that Ramiel seemed to take offense to, however he didn't speak back. Instead he bowed, since they were allowing him exactly what he wanted. Instead, the images going forwards as the Celestial Courts dissapeared were more directed to fantasies of bondage with her... though as he woke he smiled right back to her.

" Oh? and I suppose I should feed you more than cum hmm?"

He teased even as he rolled atop her and leaned down to kiss her deeply, not letting her up until he was ready to let her up. After all anything he wanted was his and for then, he wanted a kiss. Though eventually he did let her up with a soft smile.

" Let's go out and get food, afterwards we can go shopping."

He mused as he admired her laying on the bed, though he offered a hand up, just being the gentleman that he was.
 
Kat giggled as he teased her about feeding her more then cum. She moaned into his deep kiss wrapping herself around him like a glove. She collapsed breathlessly when he released the kiss. Her eyes danced with yearning at him. Then he said lunch then shopping and got up. Taking his hand she got off the bed.

Finding her panties, shorts, shirt and bra she got dressed. After several minutes of brushing her hair she was finally ready.

Once seated at the diner and placed their orders she spoke softly. "I had a dream" she leaned forward. "Daddy dearest, wants me to come home. I told him I couldn't because I belonged to an angel and could be with child. He then left me."
 
Ramiel grinned as she giggled, and yet as that dissolved into the kiss, as she collapsed breathlessly onto the bed, his eyes danced with satisfaction and desire for her. Yet as she climbed off the bed and got dressed, with her filling out even more in the chest department she would need a new fitted bra, though as she was soon ready, they headed out.

As they headed out she could see he kept his wings hidden from view in public... the reasoning was simple, there were plenty of enemies of angels, and he really didn't need more trouble than it was worth. As they entered the diner and settled down, he looked curiously to her, though he chuckled ever so slightly.

" I would imagine he wouldn't be too happy about that... then again we haven't heard from Zeus in a very long time, so it's good to see that he's still about."

He was thoughtful though as he added gently.

" I had a dream as well, though it was more a subconscious meeting with the Celestial Court.
They actually applauded that I kept you from the lusts of mortal men and ordered me to continue protecting you, though I would have done that regardless."


He mused with a soft smile, looking to her as he reached across the table to give her hand a squeeze. He wasn't going anywhere for a long time if he could help it!
 
Kat smiled. "Oh yes Daddy dearest is around and not happy at all. I'm not sure that will be the end of it. But we'll see. I made it clear that I belong to you." Her nipples were starting to ache as they were pinched inside a bra that was now too small.

"I think my boobs got bigger" she whispered trying to discreetly pull and stretch out her bra through her shirt.

"I'm glad that they approved and didn't order you back. Seems odd they would approve though don't you think?"

There was little talking when their food arrived, she was ravenous. She was however careful not to eat too much because she knew that they would probably be getting some outfits she would have to try on for him. Not to mention the toys, and his desire to use them once they were home.

A thought came into her mind about solidify their bond with a marriage of sorts that neither realm could dispute. But she didn't know enough about it, and it was way to soon to start thinking of that. After all she had just met him yesterday and they were already in a solid d/s relationship.
 
He chuckled when she said that Zeus wasn't happy over it, though he shrugged ever so slightly as he thought things over. It made sense... there WERE a few demi gods in the world who could mate safely with her but since Ramiel had claimed her first, well that was that for now.

As she whispered that though he nodded slightly, though he watched her amusedly in trying to adjust the bra.

" Well then it's a good thing that we're going shopping after this isn't it?"

He teased, though as she dug in, he ate just as well, though not QUITE as ravenously as her, he didn't mind how much food they went through, after all it had been a very... strenuous evening and morning. The truth be told he hadn't thought of a bond like eternal marriage or something of the sort... for now he was more focused on making both of them happy.

Oh he was certainly going to use toys on her when they got back to her place... but first would be clothes shopping, which she would be trying on every outfit for his enjoyment of viewing!
 
Back
Top