Open Bar & Grill @ The General Board Lounge (12 PM - 4 AM)

lots of Labatt's products
old_labatts.jpg

A little past its due date, eh? ;)

I have heard about poutines many a time. I would try this certainly. I have never had the British chips and gravy though. I have had 'cheesey chips' before, I thought it was a bit of a waste of calories

Some of the Yank concoctions with cheese and chilis and green onions are actually quite tasty... the tragedy IS, that most of the cheese used, isn't. :(

I woke and wanted bacon. Now, I want rum to sip and roast pig.

I am a vegetarian! Cold weather, strange cravings.

I will take some frites and Russian dressing.

Sauza silver along with a double-up takeout order of thai shrimp and chicken with cashew nuts tonight.

sauza-silver-tequila__96353.1444916708.1280.1280.jpg

184-1.jpg

Chicken-cashew-nuts-featured-photo.jpg

It'sa cold outside, so I splurged on the trip home. So worth it. :D

What the fucking shit. There is a GB lounge now?

Gotttttt damn I need the back story.

Some of the Yank concoctions with cheese and chilis and green onions are actually quite tasty... the tragedy IS, that most of the cheese used, isn't. :(

I would really like to try that poutine. Especially the cheese curds. However, it was Zumi's pic of a mile high bacon sammich that made me buy bacon which I rarely buy for that this week. Bacon rules.

Last edited:
I would really like to try that poutine. Especially the cheese curds. However, it was Zumi's pic of a mile high bacon sammich that made me buy bacon which I rarely buy for that this week. Bacon rules.

Bacon 🥓 is a little slice of Heaven 😜

Thank you, it went with an av, which is gone now. I change them up lots now. Any way this one is short term.

I put in a request for another change this weekend when laurel has time, but I'll keep that one for a while :) till summer maybe:)

It's good to see you🌹
Likewise! :kiss:

What the fucking shit. There is a GB lounge now?

Gotttttt damn I need the back story.

Backstory schmackstory, look who's back in town. The lounge is a place blessedly free from fuckery and hence day by day those whose company I enjoy, be they old crushes, casual chatmates, or new acquaintances, come dribbling into it. Whoever made this happen and keeps it civil is owed a frosty tall one or two fingers from me at their leisure. I am The Prince of Loungerotica, and Minister of Revels.

Backstory schmackstory, look who's back in town. The lounge is a place blessedly free from fuckery and hence day by day those whose company I enjoy, be they old crushes, casual chatmates, or new acquaintances, come dribbling into it. Whoever made this happen and keeps it civil is owed a frosty tall one or two fingers from me at their leisure. I am The Prince of Loungerotica, and Minister of Revels.

Leave it to you to make a girl want to emerge after a tough winter. :kiss:

Back