The Cost of Doing Business (closed)

saedo

Delver of the Deep
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Posts
3,547
Travis heard the familiar click-click stride of JD Parker on and glanced up from his desk in time to see the strawberry blonde sweep past. JD was short for Jessica and she always wore heels. Travis suspected it was for the height advantage since it put her petite frame nearly at eye level with most men. Like her preferred nickname, JD liked to be taken seriously.

Her outfit certainly suggested as much. Though she wore skirts, she had the same power suit look as any of the male executives in pants.

Still, no one would ever mistake her for a man. Even a tastefully cut skirt couldn't readily disguise the stark contrast between her tiny waist and the feminine swell of her hips. Moreover, as a steadfast observer of the female form, Travis strongly suspected that she was also concealing a truly incredible rack. Even a casual observer might note that she was on the busty side, but Travis' expertise suggested that her careful tailoring -- and probably some custom-made lingerie -- was successfully downplaying a bustline that would make a stripper feel inadequate. JD Parker was a stone cold fox, no doubt about it.

She was also a cast iron bitch. Absolutely zero doubt about that. Oh, she could be charming and sweet when she was pleased. But she was prone to hammering any subordinate who made even minor mistakes. She'd called him on the carpet a few times in the past month to rake him over the coals. Once she'd done it in front of a dozen onlookers; it'd been utterly emasculating to be dressed down in front of an audience.

But he was just a lowly intern and she was a rising star. Her aggressive, ball-busting approach had vaulted her into the executive ranks in her late 20s, Barely into her 30s, she was rumored to have the inside track for replacing Bill Peterson when he retired in six months. That would move her out west to become the youngest regional VP in the company. As the company darling, she could get away with most anything.

Travis smirked. It'd been blind luck to have found it, but he'd uncovered a hidden vulnerability in her perfect record. Probably enough to to cost JB her job if he told management. But Travis had other plans. With this kind of leverage, he could turn the tables. She would be the one afraid of him.

Travis waited till the workplace started to clear out after 5 to stop by her office. He slipped in her office and pulled the door closed behind him. When she looked up from her desk, he smiled softly. "Good evening, Mrs. Parker. I have something we need to discuss."
 
Last edited:
Jessica Danea Parker sat behind her desk looking at the figures from the last Regional meeting. Making notes on her pad, she already had a long list of work for her secretary to handle in the morning. She didn't care if tomorrow was Friday, her secretary, Sally, would have to work overtime to finish it. She suspected that Sally would be working late into the night, if not most of the weekend. Tough! She needed this for the Monday meeting and she would demand it.

Her husband, Kenneth, wasn't at home yet either. He had his own business to handle and as both of them were hard working individuals, they would have their private time when they could fit it in their busy schedules. Oh, they loved each other, but they both knew what was more important.

She sat up straight, stretching her back. It had been a long day and she had to get all this done. Rumor was that she was in line for Regional VP once Bill Peterson retired. She smiled. She had worked hard to get where she was. And she knew that it took balls. She may be a woman, but she was determined that she would have the biggest set of balls in the company. She tolerated no incompetence, no matter who it was - from the mailroom all the way up. That's why she went by JD instead of Jessica. That's why she dressed no nonsense. She was well aware of the looks that she got when they noticed her figure. It was probably what helped her get Kenneth back when he was dating. But once they were married, she put away the sexy look, saving for just her husband. At work, she was all business.

She picked the pen back up and continued her notes when she heard the office door open and close. She looked up to see Travis standing there. Probably something about that last reprimand.

"Travis, I'm busy right now. I'm afraid that last incident is already on your record. One more mistake like that will cost you your job. I do not tolerate incompetence and if you plan on lasting here, you need improve the quality of your work. Good day."

She returned to her work, having already dismissed the young intern.
 
Travis spoke like he hadn't heard her. "Have you ever heard of Environmental Regulation Section 4324.51(a)? I got tasked with sorting through the environmental reports from the past four decades after the time you berated me for using staples instead of paper clips. Took me nearly six hours and I got covered in dust from all those old boxes, but I did get a pretty good grounding in federal reporting requirements.
"

"Section 4324.51(a) concerns on the production, containment, and decontamination procedures of certain carcinogens that can pollute groundwater. It requires Form 872-F to be attached with the quarterly environmental impact report." Travis held up a file folder he'd been carrying in his left hand and shuffled through the pages. "I've got copies here from nearly 30 years, nearly all dealing with the chemical storage we have at Sandy Lake."

Travis gave her a knowing grin. "But a funny thing happens five years ago. The 872—F forms disappear from the quarterly reports. Law hasn't changed and Sandy Lake still exists, so why no more 872-F? Odd, huh?"

"You know what else changed five years ago? The signature on the reports." Travis picked out a few reports and tossed them on her desk. At the bottom right was a familiar name in looping cursive: Jessica D. Parker.

Travis smirked openly, his confidence growing. "

"Now fortunately for you, these forms are so boring that not even the feds seem to read them. Probably all this paper just gets filed and boxed away by some low paid intern like me, never to see the light of day.

"But I bet if it came to their attention that an industry leading company had been concealing information in its environmental reports for five years, they'd be pretty eager to make an example out of them. You see, it's a crime to knowingly fail to disclose a mandatory reporting requirement to the federal government. The company could be fined millions. As the signatory, you might personally get jail time for each of the sixteen counts." He chuckled, unable to resist his desire to gloat. "If the feds find out, you're pretty much screwed."
 
Her world ground to a halt. She used every bit of self control to keep from screaming as her heart began pounding in her ears. The folder on her desk held her gaze, mocking her as she stared at her signature at the bottom of the page. Shit!

Her mind started running through damage control. Misfiled? Not viable. Incompetence? Possible - scapegoat? It would still fall back to her. Bribery? Possible. Maybe she could buy him off by offering to remove the last infraction, no, make that last two infraction. Any more would cause suspicion. Money? Another possible, but it depended on how much he would want. If it were too large she couldn't keep it from Kenneth.

She looked up at Travis. The shit was standing there with a grin on his face that made her want to slap it off. He suddenly looked taller than she knew him to be. Usually she felt the power, making others stand before her while she sat on her throne issuing decrees and meting punishment. But at this moment, she felt like he was hovering over her, pointing out the error of her ways.

She licked her lips, her eyes drifting back down to the file on her desk. She realize that her breathing had increased and she swallowed, forcing it to return to normal. The longer she waited the more he could gloat over her.

She took a deep breath and looked up at Travis, attempting to control the tone of her voice and keep her face with a neutral expression.

"All right, Travis. I'll see what I can do about your record. I can remove the last incident. If I'm able, I will remove the one before that. Any more would cause suspicion. I will also relieve you from this "busywork" and put you back on the project you was working on. I will even name you Project Lead."

She sat there, watching the man. She was looking for signs of compliance, of a deal struck with the devil.

"Do we have a deal?"
 
Travis responded with a short bark of laughter. "Ha! Put a college intern in charge of a project? No way the other staff would buy that. Besides, giving me more work is hardly what I want from you."

Travis leaned forward, bracing his hands on her desk. His green eyes bore into hers across the short gap between their faces. "No, I want payback," he growled. "Time and time again I've had to suffer in silence while you busted my balls in front of everyone. You're Miss Bigshot Executive and I'm just the intern, so I had to suck it up and take it."

" No more." Travis pounded his hand on her desk for emphasis. "Now the tables have turned. Everyone knows you're in line for that big promotion in six months -- unless they find out you screwed up the environmental reports. So if you want to keep your career on track, for the next six months, you're the one who has to suck it up and take it."

Travis straightened up. "I figure that as much as you like being the alpha dog, you must hate having it the other way round. So that's exactly what I want. You're going to be my bitch. Instead of busting my balls, you're gonna be sucking them."

Travis stepped back from the desk. "And that's not a metaphor." He pointed at the floor in front of him. "I want you to come out from behind your fancy desk and get on your knees. Then you're going to open your mouth and suck my big fat cock. Otherwise, kiss your job goodbye."
 
She looked at him with incredulity.

"I think that you seriously overestimate what power you think that you have. I am not some college bimbo wondering about how to curl her hair during a blackout. I am your boss, your superior. And, I am a married woman, not one of the girls from the steno pool that gives blow jobs during lunch breaks. I have a husband that I have remained faithful to."

She stood, trying to regain the power that she had possessed when she had arrived this morning. This whole thing was running away from her and she had to get back on top.

She fought to keep the panic under control as Travis stood there pointing to the floor in front of him.

"I don't know what world you are living in but that won't happen. And especially not for 6 months." She fought to remain dominant, though she was starting to worry. Travis just may not be as stupid as she credited him to be. And if he pushed the issue... She didn't want to go there.
 
I saw your Travis' eyes narrowed. "Fine. Don't believe me. Well, either you or your career is going to get fucked, I guarantee."

He withdrew his smartphone from his pants pocket. A few taps later, he set the phone down on her desk. After a brief pause, the speaker trilled a dial tone.

"Environmental Protection Agency. How may I direct your call?"

Travis looked directly at JD as he replied. "Agent Danvers in Regulatory Compliance, please."

"Please hold while I transfer your call," the receptionist responded. Her voice was followed by electronic hold music.

Travis continued to glare at tg and blonde. "Still think I'm bluffing?" he growled.

The hold music burbled on.
 
"Agen...." She reached over and hit the button on his phone, disconnecting Agent Danvers. She could already taste the bile rising up at the thought of what he wanted. For the first time since she started wearing high heels, which was around the age of 14, her feet were actually unsteady in them.

The look in his eyes was a mixture of determination and glee and she felt those eyes watching her as she crossed the office to lock the door. The last thing she wanted was someone walking in on her. The sound it made as the lock slid into place was deafening.

She stopped with her back to him, mentally steeling herself for the task ahead. She turned and walking to over to the chair, removed her jacket, hanging it on the back of the chair.

"Let's get something straight. Once this is over, I get any proof back. And you can't do anything that will mark me. My husband can never know about this. Understand?"

She turned to face her tormentor, hating him with such intensity that it was lucky for him she was unarmed. She had never hated anyone enough to want to kill them, but Travis was someone she would have considered getting rid of.

She walked over to him, having to tilt her head up to look him in the eyes, even in her heels. She saw something there, something she was afraid to name.
 
Travis smirked when JB reached across to shut off the phone. "Not feeling so confident now, are you?"

He leered openly at her as she meekly crossed the room to lock the door. Even at the end, he thought she might reject his offer; she was so stubborn that she might risk jail rather than give in to him. Seeing her capitulate was a huge triumph for him.

She returned to her desk and removed her jacket. An hour ago, he'd have to limit himself to furtive glances as her breasts strained briefly against her blouse. Now he ogled the impressive orbs with total immodesty.

"Let's get something straight. Once this is over, I get any proof back. And you can't do anything that will mark me. My husband can never know about this. Understand? "

"Ground rules, okay, that's fair, " Travis replied. "Yes, you'll get everything back when this ends. The statute of limitations will start expiring on these in another year, so eventually you'll be free and clear anywise. So don't worry, I won't be holding this over you forever."

"As for the marks, I don't know." Travis shrugged his indifference. "I'm not into hitting or biting, so it's not like you're going home with a black eye. But I'm definitely going to fuck you as hard as you fucked my internship.

Travis' lips curled into a malicious smile. "I should probably also tell you that I am what might be politely termed 'very well endowed'. What my girlfriends usually say is 'oh my God, you're fucking huge'." He chuckled. "So when I say I'm going to fuck you hard, know that you're going to be feeling it the next day. So maybe you should tell your husband that you are taking up horseback riding and claim your sore from riding." He laughed mockingly .

"While we're on the subject of other people knowing, I'm fine with keeping our relationship on the down low. I won't tell anyone if you don't. You should be less of a bitch to me around the office, but otherwise we can act like nothing is different." Travis raised a cautionary finger. "But if word gets out, then your story is that you're crazy about me because you just can't get enough of my cock. No telling people you're doing any of this against your will."

"Oh, and one more thing: no condoms. If you get knocked up, then you best convince your husband that he's the dad. That's all you."

Travis crooked a finger at her. "Now come over here and get to work."

 
As Travis spoke, she found herself looking over to the side, listening to him agree to her terms.

"oh my God, you're fucking huge"

She flinched. Not that Kenneth was small. He was more of a medium. But it was plenty enough for her. She felt sick - here she was getting ready to break her vows to him. She had always sneered at those trollops that jumped from bed to bed, fucking anything that had a prick. But she had no choice.

"...no condoms. If you get knocked up, then you best convince your husband that he's the dad."

Shit! Truly screwed!

She crossed to stand in front of him. Her last seconds before this insanity began. She decided that the quicker she could get him out of her office, the better. There were still some employees working late, plus the cleaning crew would be arriving soon. Therefore, she would just unzip, blow him, and get him out the door. This was not a love affair, it was blackmail. If he wanted more, it would have to take place outside the office.

She kneeled in front of him. Her hands shook a little as she reached up, her fingers finding his zipper. The sound seemed deafening. She reached inside and was glad that he had warned her about his size. Well endowed was an understatement. She would have said fuckingly huge.

The cock that snaked out of the man's pants took her aback. She didn't know how she was going to get her lips around it. It pulsed in her hands and was definitely larger than her husband's cock, and his was about 6". And Travis' was thicker too.

The quicker she did it, the quicker it was over.

She licked her lips and eyed the tip as it started leaking precum. She stuck her tongue out to lick that pearl of fluid, tasting the salty musky flavor. It was a different taste from Kenneth, though not totally different.

She rimmed her tongue around the broad head, leaving wide swipes of spit. She used both hands to steady it before sliding the head into her mouth. Slowly she slid his cock into her mouth.

Adjusting and acclimating her jaw to the width, she began to pick up speed. There was no way that she could fit it all the way in and she had never been one to deep throat a cock. Besides, something like this would probably kill her, she thought.

With diligence, her head bobbed up and down on the end of the huge cock that snaked out Travis' pants.
 
Travis grinned confidently as she knelt before him. Last week, she'd sneered at him as she verbally castrated him for some honest mistake. Now the bitch was on her knees and unzipping his pants. Glorious.

He almost laughed aloud when her fingertips found his cock and her expression froze. Women always seemed to discount his claims of size. Watching her reaction as she realized his claims were anything but unfounded was truly priceless.

She hauled his cock out of his fly, the girth almost filling the space. Even flaccid, it reached almost to his knees. More impressive was its thickness; even soft, she needed both hands to manage it.

To her credit, JD kept her cool. Travis had a few former lovers who had completely lost it when his mammoth cock had swung into view. Despite his assurances on the flexibility of the human vagina, these women had fled rather than find out firsthand.

His boss reached for his cock and began to lick the head. Travis grunted in appreciation as she began coating the thick knob with her saliva. After she'd prepped it, she opened her mouth and took it inside.

"Mmmm, yeah, " Travis breathed. "That's fucking nice." His cock responded swiftly to the stimulus, engorging with blood. Soon the blonde beauty had to adjust her positioning as his shaft stiffened and rose towards vertical.

Travis could see that his increasing circumference was taxing her, but JB wasn't quite overwhelmed just yet. Another good sign.

Still, after a few minutes, it became clear that she wasn't going to take more than just the head in her mouth. Granted, the massive knob was quite the mouthful, but that left a lot of throbbing erection outside.

"C'mon, Jessica, " he taunted, calculating that the use of her first name would irk her. "All you can handle is the tip? And I thought you were such a ballbuster that you could handle any man." He leered down at the blonde, her cheeks bulging with the fat cockhead. "Or do you want to skip past oral and spread those pretty thighs for me?"
 
She fought the urge to chomp down hard on the huge pole in her mouth. Ballbuster! What an ass!

She refused to look up at him. That would be too degrading. She attempted to accommodate more of the prick's prick in her mouth. Her jaws were starting to ache, her tongue was growing numb and the back of her throat felt raw.

She usually would give Kenneth a blowjob only once a month, and that was when her monthly came. He was fine with it, and she certainly was. During those couple of days, the only sex he would get was that.

But right now, she felt as if she had been doing this for several days. She attempted to slide more of the massive cock in her mouth. Her red lips stretched over it and she felt saliva drip from the corners of her mouth, drenching her chin and wetting the front of her blouse. The white material started to lose its opaque quality, her lacy white bra starting to show through. Her nipples started hardening, poking through the silky material, the rosy areolas showing up against the white.

If his cock grew any more, she was going to have to stand up and bend over to suck it. She took it out of her mouth, lifting the huge thing up and lick the underside of it. After several passes with her tongue, her hands began to stroke it, sliding up and down its wet length. While her hands stroked it, she once again slipped the head in her wet mouth, massaging it with her tongue.
 
His boss responded with more vigor. Her lips smacked sloppily around the fat knob as she sucked the precum oozing steadily from the tip. The room filled with obscene sounds.

Still, her focus on the tip proved dissatisfying. Travis had hoped to see her delicate white throat bulge as she took a few inches down. He'd wanted to hear her gurgle as she fought to breathe around the girthy insertion.

Travis stepped back , popping the fat cockhead free. He looked down at his boss. Her cheeks were flushed and her impressive chest rose and fell with her heavy breathing. Her expensive silk blouse was blotted with big splotches of saliva and precum that had leaked out her mouth. "You look worn out already," Travis chuckled. "And you haven't even gotten me off once."

His head shook dismissively. "Maybe I overestimated you, Jess. Incredible body, sharp mind -- I thought you'd be amazing in the sack. But if this is the best you can do. . . ." Travis trailed off with a shrug.
 
She stood, her chest rising and falling as she faced him.

"Oh, I realized that this is all about my degradation. But you're too much of a pantywaist to do it yourself. You want me to do it for you." Her eyes flashed out her disgust and anger.

"You want me to do it to myself. You may have a big dick, but maybe you're not man enough to know how to use it." She sneered up at him. "Maybe the dissatisfaction lies in yourself."

She paused. "And my name is Jessica."
 

"Uppity bitch,"Travis snarled and raised his right hand level with his left shoulder. But he held back the backslap he'd intended.

"No," he said through gritted teeth, lowering his hand to his side. "I promised to try and keep this secret. Might be hard to explain how you hurt your face."

He gave her a few moments more to gloat. His right hand blurred slightly as it pistoned into her abdomen. Despite the short distance, he got a decent modicum of force behind the blow. His fist thudded into her diaphragm, causing the air in her lungs to explode outward in a loud gasp.

While JD doubled over and struggled to breathe, Travis grabbed her by the shoulder and shoved her torso face-down onto her desk. "Don't you get wise with me, Jess," he growled. "Out there, you're little Miss Hot Shot Executive. In here. . . with me . . ., you're my fuck toy."

Travis clamped his left hand around her collarbone at the base of her neck and pinned her down. His right hand tugged roughly at her skirt, hauling it up around her hips until her panty-clad buttocks were visible. "Now when someone disobeyed you out there, you punished them, didn't you Jess? Well, what goes around, comes around."

Travis swung his right hand down flat on her butt cheeks. He'd spanked the asses of a few girls before, but those little light love taps hardly compared to this. His hand crashed into her plump cheeks with a thunderclap that he found immensely satisfying. He eagerly applied half a dozen more blows of equal vigor before relenting.
 
She stood there for a minute, a sneering smile on her lips. Once again she had shown Travis up for what he was - an incompetent fool. When he raised his hand, she thought that she had him.

She was not expecting the jab to her gut. The pain doubled her over and he took advantage of the position to shove her face down on her desk. She was surprised and still trying to get her breath back. But when he lifted her skirt and began to spank her bottom, she was embarrassed. At first. Granted, she still had her panties on, but she felt so exposed.

The first strikes hurt, though she held her tongue and did not cry out. It hurt. It burned. And then, something else happened. She felt herself get wet.

Nothing like this had ever happen before. But then, Kenneth and her had never explored anything like this. With them it was straight sex, missionary style.

She tried to stand upright but he was too strong and wouldn't let her. If she didn't regain control of the situation, he would see her desire, her shame.

She struggled to stand upright.
 
Travis flipped Jessica over after the last slap. He had both a size and muscle advantage, so he held her flat on her desk, her legs dangling off the edge. He stood between her thighs and leaned down into her face, glaring into her lovely eyes. "Now do as I say, or you'll get it twice as bad," he growled.

His gaze traveled past her face down to her chest. The exertion and emotion of the past few minutes had his boss breathing rapidly. The sight of her mounds rising and falling gave him a fresh idea.

His right hand yanked hard at the front of her silk blouse. Not designed for rough treatment, most of the plastic buttons popped off easily, clattering to the floor. Her fancy bra proved a bit sturdier, so his rough treatment merely tugged the lacy cups aside rather than tearing the material.

"Damn," Travis whistled. As he'd expected, his boss had a tremendous chest underneath all those fancy clothes. He'd been with some busty girls before, but Jessica was easily double or triple all of them.

Travis swept his hands up the underside of the left one, admiring the firm resiliency of the flesh. He teased the nipple at the peak till it swelled and hardened. "Nice," he declared. "Very nice."

Travis shifted the strawberry blonde towards him -- or more specifically, his groin. He grunted with lust as his thick cock slipped between her cleavage. " Oh yeah, that's the ticket," he declared as he began to pump his shaft between her beautiful orbs m
 
She suddenly found herself face up and still pinned to her desk. She really had no say in the matter. She tried to get up as he stood between her thighs and threatened her. So she lay still.

Suddenly the beast was ripping her blouse open. Buttons went everywhere - she supposed that she would be picking them up for weeks to come. She knew that the blouse was ruined.

Thank goodness he wasn't able to tear her bra. He fondled her breast, the left one in particular tugging and squeezing it till the nipple changed from rosy to quite red. She bit her tongue. Her breast were quite sensitive. He dragged her to the edge of the table. She could see what he had planned.

Titty fuck.

In college that was what men always wanted. She never understood the mystique with it. But if that was what he wanted, fine. Get the guy off and get him out the door. Tomorrow was Friday and then the weekend. She needed the down time.

His huge cock was sliding in the valley between her 2 large mounds. There was enough spit from her "blow job" and his precum that his cock slid easily.

She was ready for this to be over. Every time his cock stroked up towards her face, he insisted on striking her on the lips.

Asshole! She finally opened her mouth, sucking the tip.

Her mind wandered. How could someone like him wind up with such a large cock.

He jammed his pole hard in her mouth on the upstroke, as if telling her to pay attention. So she did.

She took hold of her breast, pushing them together giving it friction. Her tongue snaked out, teasing the tip, and licking and sucking that broad tip. But the whole thing was kind of erotic, her on her back in her own office, the door locked. Her breast hanging out of her bra, her subordinate getting a titty fuck. Door locked and her under his control. Shit! She had to get herself under control.

Just get it over and get him out of here.
 
Last edited:
Travis pumped his cock between her firm breasts. Most girls didn't have enough boob to encompass his mammoth shaft, but his boss definitely didn't have that problem.

Initially, she came across as wholly uninterested. She rolled her eyes a couple times as if she thought the entire idea was stupid.

But as his cock not only cleared her heavy cleavage but extended far enough to touch her face, she started to get into it. Soon her lips were there to meet the swollen cockhead. Then she opened her mouth wide and took the fat knob inside. Eventually she began giving him a quick suck on every stroke, lapping up the copious precum and smacking her lips as he drew back.

Travis grunted with pleasure. Whether she liked him or not, his boss certainly knew what he liked.

It wasn't long before he felt his wave of lust cresting. He gave a brief thought to informing her, but then he remembered how often she'd given any weight to the preferences of her subordinates. Fuck her.

When her lips closed around his engorged helm one last time and she sucked deeply on it, Travis groaned loudly as a torrent of cum jetted out of him.
 
Jessica, quite against her will, began to get into what she was doing. She had done titty fucks before, but didn't really get into it. Most dicks were just too small and got lost between her mammoth mounds. It was just the facts of life. She did it a few times before Kenneth and she started dating, and Ken never wanted it so it had been a while since she had done it.

But Travis and his huge cock was different. He pumped that mammoth thing in and out, up and down, running it down her big valley and she could feel it, feel every bump and vein in it as his cock massaged her breast. That she could massage his staff and have enough left over that the head could reach her lips was becoming rather erotic.

It wasn't suppose to be like this. This was not supposed to be erotic at all. She was doing this against her will. She had made a vow to her husband. And yet, here she was, actually getting turned on.

Her lips went around that head and as she sucked, he came. And it wasn't a dribble or a little squirt. It gushed in, filling her mouth. She glanced at him and saw him watching her, a true smirk of satisfaction on his face. The shit!! She tried to swallow but couldn't keep up with the amount. She felt the overflow run in rivulets down her face and drip on her desktop. She would have to stay for awhile after he left just to clean up the office and herself.
 
"Fuuuuuuck, that felt good," Travis declared as he came down off his orgasmic high. He looked down at his boss and leered. JD had streaks of his cum all over her face. A pool of sticky white had also collected behind her on his desk.

"Uh oh," he chuckled. "The cleaning crew is going to be wondering just what you've been up to when they find that mess. Though I doubt you're the first exec here to get busy in your office."

The intern pushed off the desk and righted himself on the floor. "That was fun, Jess, but unfortunately I can't stay and do you some more. Maybe next time." He tucked his dangling cock back in his pants as he spoke. "But don't you worry; we'll do this again real soon."

Travis unlocked the door and strode away without looking back. "Catch ya later," he said, waving a hand goodbye in her general direction as he headed for the elevators m
 
She got back up and closed and locked the office door. The smell of sex was strong in the room, and on her. She could not go home yet.

She spent the next hour cleaning the room. Thank God she had demanded that she have an office with a half bath so even though she did not have a shower, she had a toilet and sink. The cum she flushed away from cleaning her desktop.

She also kept a change of clothes in her office. She believed in being prepared, though this was not the event she was preparing for. Her other clothes she wadded up and poured ink over before cramming them in a grocery bag. She would dump them on the way home.

It took diligence but she finally managed to clean herself and the room. She sprayed the room but she could still smell his cum, like it was up her nostrils. She headed for her car, pulling out into the evening traffic. Along the way, she stopped to drop the clothes in a dumpster before heading home.

She beat Kenneth home by 15 minutes. By the time he was in the door, she was in the shower, her body completely scrubbed and the water running over her clean hair.

This was not happening at the office again. If that shit was going to continue to blackmail her demanding sex, then it would have to be somewhere other than office or her home.

She leaned against the shower wall. She had 6 months left of this shit?
 
Travis waited a few days after his first session with JD. Claiming her again so soon might make him seem more desperate than he cared to appear. He was the one in control, not her.

True to his word, he said nothing to anyone about their deal. Not that most anyone would believe him. His friends wouldn't believe a hot older woman would fool around with a mere intern. His co-workers would hardly believe JD wouldn't give a subordinate the time of day, let alone a blowjob.

So he kept his head down and put in his usual hours. He saw JD only fleetingly in the meantime, buy that was hardly unusual. He typically interacted with secretaries, not executives.

Consequently, it wasn't till mid-week that opportunity struck. He saw the blonde beauty pass by the mail room during lunch -- a time when most folks were out of the office. Travis checked that coast was clear, then dashed after JD. His grabbed her upper arm and pulled her to a side door. "In here," he directed.

The room was one of the many file storage rooms that he'd come to know. The roughly 20x20' space held half a dozen rows of metal shelving that in turn held dozens upon dozens of cardboard boxes full of files. "Not exactly romantic, I admit," he conceded after the fluorescent lights overhead stopped flickering. "But it's private enough."

He turned to JD, admiring her lovely form beneath her decidedly austere business attire. "Did ya miss me, Jess?" he queried with a grin.
 
"Are you crazy?" Travis stood there looking at her with a stupid grin on his face, like a kid playing a practical joke. "No , I did not miss you. And we are not going to do anything here. It is too dangerous. Someone could walk in."

She brought herself up to her full height, ignoring how he was ogling her figure. "If you want something else, it will have to happen somewhere else." She tried to get around him.

"Besides, I'm due for a meeting in 5 minutes. So move out of my way."
 
Someone could walk in!

Travis snorted as he glanced at the file box labels. . "Yeah, because I'm sure any minute now someone is going to have a burning need to examine TPS reports from the 1980s. Don't you folks ever throw stuff away?"

"Besides, I'm due for a meeting in 5 minutes. So move out of my way. " she continued.

Travis frowned. "That isn't much time. Hmm." After a moment, a grin broke across his face.

"Okay, but you have to do something first." He placed his hands on her shoulders and had her stand arm's length away. Then he spun her till her back was to him.

"Alright. Now bend over at the waist, reach under your skirt, and take off your panties. Slowly."
 
Back
Top