Looking for something that is missing

gambler15

Experienced
I'm looking for a long term online relationship with a female sub/slave. I am a 54 years old married man and would prefer someone over 30. Married or single is fine as well. I'm looking to take control of as much as possible in an online relationship without jeopardizing your well being, marriage (for those who are married), or your career. Wanting someone who looks at this as a lifestyle and not a game. If you are interested send me a message and we can discuss this further.

Last edited:
There are people here. This is just not the best place to find what you are looking for.

I have been inactive on this board for a while, but today I had a little free time to look around. You interest me, so I decided to tell you a little about myself and see if you return my serve. I've had strong submissive tendencies since I was about am a firm believer in developing relationships slowly, so I'l13 years old. {I am now over 30, happily married, but free to explore an on-line relationship. I
believe in developing relationships slowly, so at this point I will respond to any questions you have, and we can go on from there.

Back