Is it a bad thing if a girl gets too wet during sex?

I used to be so embarrassed for getting very wet very quickly. Having had an oppressively sheltered upbringing, I was ashamed of wet spots on my panties and wouldn’t even let anyone touch me there out of fear that they might laugh, until a lover explained the male point of view to me. Now, in menopause, I count myself lucky to still be able to soak through a pair of jeans when the occasion calls for it!
 
Wet is great, and a real turn on, let’s a guy know she’s really aroused. Can’t say I’m in any way a fan of squirting though, that’s way too ‘porn star’ for me!
 
Although it may be messy, it's not usually an issue for me. I just make sure to have a towel handy.

I've never had any woman complain about it, but I imagine some do find it a problem.
 
When we were dating, my girlfriend/future wife got so wet that I had to keep towels in the car to go under her when we fooled around at the drive-in. Now that we are married, we always have towels on the bed. She gets super wet, and I love it!
 
You can't ever be too wet. Towels are handy but if you have to change the sheets then change them. It's great to have a day when whatever is turning you on gets you through your knickers and into the next layers.
 
No such thing as too wet. I drip down my inner thighs and my baby licks my juices all up, which just makes me more wet...until my orgasm, when I give her all the ladycum her mouth can handle.
 
My wife went thorough instant menopause in 2008, she had both ovaries removed. She not only lost most of her sex drive, with me anyway but dried up quite a bit. Last year, I convinced her to be forceful with our doctor and get help. She has been on a hormone therapy pill since and is wetter than ever now. Her sex drive has come back, :nana:
 
My wife went thorough instant menopause in 2008, she had both ovaries removed. She not only lost most of her sex drive, with me anyway but dried up quite a bit. Last year, I convinced her to be forceful with our doctor and get help. She has been on a hormone therapy pill since and is wetter than ever now. Her sex drive has come back, :nana:

YAY! I'm so happy for you! I really am!
 
Thank, I appreciate it. We worked through it. I actually got the idea from a former Lit Lady, she gave me lots of info on what to ask the doctor.

That's one of the great things about Lit...helpful people and good advice. I wish you and your wife continued happiness!
 
The first and most important thing is the woman is okay with her body getting extremely wet.

I love oral and I love all the juices that flow when I am giving a woman oral. It is very hot and flattering to me when we are kissing and my hand travels to a wet pussy.

With all of that said, we still need to be realistic about this. If you have a partner that gets very wet or even squirts you will need to plan ahead with rubber sheets or extra towels or you will end up with a soaked .mattress, maybe ruined.

Another thought, while we are having intercourse IF she gets very wet, my chances of having an orgasm with her goes down. There is less friction on my dick so I don't cum and in some cases go soft. That is no big deal. I just pull out and she gives me a HJ or BJ but it is important to not blame anything on her.

ES
 
As someone who has had to live with being "too wet", here's what I can say.
Some guys are major assholes about it, and those guys are pretty much just assholes in general. Most guys will get turned on by how wet you are, not frustrated by the lack of friction. Also, it's okay if a guy doesn't cum through intercourse - or for that matter cum through a single encounter.
Getting too wet has other pragmatic problems, like making your underwear budget out of control - but try to enjoy how your body responds to this.

It's always amazing to me how you always have a group of assholes will never truly appreciate the wonders of a woman's Natural Body reactions. I for when one and a fan of a woman and her natural wetness. For us it's a little bit of an ego boost when a a woman becomes supremely wet. Now often times it's a product of her not body's natural chemistry as well as hell well he stimulates her mind and body
 
Back
Top