Santa sex

Jellyybean

Experienced
Joined
Sep 26, 2016
Posts
68
With the season coming up I figured it was a good time to ask. Is anyone else in here into this or has done it? Sex with a Santa? Maybe it's the part of me that loves older men.. or maybe I'm just spreading Christmas cheer haha. But it's hot to look over my shoulder and see santa putting me on the naughty list. I would love to your stories.

I went to the mall one year and went to go see Santa wearing a mini skirt and cute little top that showed off the girls. My turn to go sit on Santa's lap and he did the whole what do you want for Christmas. I said some corny line like I want to see the north pole. Or something stupid like that. Then leaned in and said I'm not wearing panties.. what time are you on break. I came back when they all took their break and santa took me inside santas workshop. Got inside and I immediately dropped to my knees starting to unzip Santa. Wasn't amazingly hung or anything but enough to work with. After a couple min of sucking him he stood me up, bent me over a table and started humping away. He was fat though, no fake stuffing on him so he had a little trouble so we moved to doggy style on the ground face down ass up style. When he came it felt like he was cumming forever haha. Just held himself deep and I could feel all the little twitches. I felt so dirty used and good. Like a good girl I licked him clean and he went back to work. As I walked out to my car I could feel thick gobs of him running down my legs.

Can't wait to see what Santa is like this year.
 
Santa

The trouble is santa only cums once a year and that is down the chimney
 
What a funny notion!

Reminds me of an old Penthouse Forum "letter". A male college student goes to a Xmas party at his friend's house. The friend's shapely mother dresses as Santa and the college student hooks up with her after the party. The description of reaching under the loose Santa suit and feeling her huge tits, tiny waist, and nicely rounded hips is still filed away in my "spank bank".

I "dated" two dozen issues of Penthouse back in the mid-70s. Ah, memories.
 
I couldn't help myself. I was at the mall again today and saw the Santa display. The line wasn't long. Like 3 kids. So I hop in, sit on santas lap and tell him to go on break. We sneak off to some random back room at the mall. Santa is a dirty dirty man. My clothes were barely off and he bent me over and started fucking me. Hard. Reached around my throats and lightly choked me while fucking me. I was dripping. Pulled out after a while and rammed into my ass. Fucked my ass for a while before cumming inside me. After he pushed me to my knees and ordered me to suck him off till he came again. It was rough, dirty, and I loved it.
 
I couldn't help myself. I was at the mall again today and saw the Santa display. The line wasn't long. Like 3 kids. So I hop in, sit on santas lap and tell him to go on break. We sneak off to some random back room at the mall. Santa is a dirty dirty man. My clothes were barely off and he bent me over and started fucking me. Hard. Reached around my throats and lightly choked me while fucking me. I was dripping. Pulled out after a while and rammed into my ass. Fucked my ass for a while before cumming inside me. After he pushed me to my knees and ordered me to suck him off till he came again. It was rough, dirty, and I loved it.

Who doesn't love a dirty Christmas elf?
 
My wife was Mrs. Clause one year. She put on the tiniest red micro-dress, sky high red heels, black stockings and a little santa hat. To say she looked cute was an understatement.

When people ask me what I got my wife for Christmas, I like to shock people and say, "oh the same thing I get her every year...multiple orgasms."
 
I read a short story on this topic years ago...it was, I think, in one of those erotica anthologies.
 
I've had sex with a santa when I worked one xmas as an elf. I mainly did it for the anecdote, and hey I can use it again now! :D
 
This is fucking hot. Especially since I turned in a part time job application for one of these places the other day... 😮
 
Yeah this is something I've always thought to be hot. I guess something about sitting on his lap and it not being sexual. Dirty girls need to make it sexual.
 
So I got a call today saying they aren't hiring anymore. Guess I'll have to find another way to get Santa. Maybe I'll try jellybeans way
 
I keep thinking of the scene in bad Santa. In the car. Fuck me Santa, fuck me Santa. Lol I dunno why but I find that scene a turn on.
 
6-Bad-Santa-quotes.gif
 
I have a pair of Santa boxer shorts.
(Shiny red with white "fur" lining and a big black buckle.)

I mainly bought them for the laugh but my Mrs seems to really like them. ;)
 
What malls is jellybean going to? Strike 2 today! I go and stand in line to see Santa. Sit on his lap. Hohoho what do u want for xmas... bit my lip and was like I want u Santa. His answer? That's cute but I'm happy married. Study hard, make good decisions and stay in school.
Like seriously? Wtf!!! I thought mall Santa's were supposed to be alcoholic perverts. Ugh. My luck.
K. Onto the next mall.
 
Years ago in a bar in Chicago, a Santa was handing out presents. My wife jokes that she wants to fuck him. Later she disappeared for about 20 minutes until I spotted her coming out of the back room with a shit eating grin on her face. She had following him into the back sat on his lap and told him how naughty she had been. They grinded for a while, he felt her up, then took her to a small mop closet, stripped hers and fucked her hard leaning over the sink. After he came inside her he quickly splits leaving the door open and two guys who had been listening are standing there gawking at her with gaping mouths. With Santa's cum dripping from her pussy she dressed slowly giving the guys a little show before finding me to share her adventure.
 
Yasss! It happened. So my work had their Christmas party and they hired a Santa. Well Santa had been drinking and I went to go sit on his lap to take a picture. Def felt his hand brush my butt. After the pic I have him a kiss on the cheek and he was like u can sit on me as long as u want. I let my hand brush over his crotch as I stood up. He kept flirting with me the whole nite. Towards the end when I saw him leave I followed him out to the parking garage. When he got to his car I just said hi Santa. He picked up on the hint very quickly. Just like my favorite scene in bad Santa I fucked him in the front seat of his car. Had to lay his seat back all they way tho for me to get good access lol. Def the fattest guy I've ever been with but totally worth it!
 
Back
Top