How Do Grow a Random Psycho?

Saturn Return

Really Really Experienced
Joined
Sep 23, 2001
Posts
343
How To Grow a Random Psycho?

Sometimes it seems just at total random..
Happily throwing useless barbs at people whom are incredibly likable, often witty and intelligent posters.

Other times it turns into a strange vendetta…
Posting after their victim like it’s something they just absolutely live for.

Why do these random psychos insult physical attributes in a virtual world?
How come they don’t see that they have no affect, really.

No one cares about random Unregistered poster's negative fodder.

Yet still..they don't seem to care that they are pariahs.

What must have happened to these people as children to find any sort of glee in this kind of rude behavior?


Any thoughts on how this kind of human becomes so fucked up in the head?
 
Last edited:
I agree with you Saturn. I haven’t yet registered because I don’t want to get my own private wacko nutjob following me around like they do my favorite posters. (starfish, yum!) I’d rather lurk and post occasionaly than to feel their dog breathe down my neck. Who the _FUCK_ needs that shit?
 
I think that Yoyotwat was a bad Sea Monkeys kit gone horribly awry.

The others just want to be noticed.
 
I have only once (that I can think of) made a comment to an unregistered. My belief is that if they are neglected, they will die! The more we comment on their asinine posts, the longer they stay. Even negative attention, is still attention. Thats all they are seeking...the attention. We give them all they require by acknowledging their existance. (that word looks wrong, but I'm too lazy to look it up :D)
 
Re: How To Grow a Random Psycho?

Saturn Return said:

Why do these random psychos insult physical attributes in a virtual world?

What I really hear them saying is "my position has no real merit, I can't prove it, you won't fight me on my sleasy terms, so you must be fat/ugly/old/bald/take-your-pick- of-insult." Once a poster stoops to this level, they have already lost whatever battle it is they are fighting. It is only a matter of time.
 
It's just enjoying the mentality of fucking with people who take themselves so fucking seriously here.
I'm an active registered poster but sometimes people just totally piss me off and deserve a what they get. And when it's unregistered, it gets them more pissed.
 
mr thoughts said:
It's just enjoying the mentality of fucking with people who take themselves so fucking seriously here.
I'm an active registered poster but sometimes people just totally piss me off and deserve a what they get. And when it's unregistered, it gets them more pissed.

So why not be an adult and post your feelings under your registered name? You know, be accountable for your thoughts.
 
Because he's one of the posters who takes himself too seriously and most people won't own up to their own hypocrasy.
 
Registered Trolls

See..that's what I find so strange.

It's like standing next to a nice person in the grocery store...having a pleasant conversation with them without ever knowing they are the freako at Denny's that unscrewed your salt shaker before you got there.
 
Haha--I do that too.
Except I go around when no one is looking and unscrew the lids at the other tables so I can watch.
Nothing like sitting around here watching you all deal with my spilt salt.
HHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!
 
Unregistered trolls are less effective and less satisfying than overt trolls, like myself.

You can sit down to dinner with me in complete confidence that if you piss me off, I'll stick a booger in your hamburger. It's nice to always know where you stand with someone. Fakeness and false sincerity are the hallmarks of a person who cannot be trusted in any arena at all. You can trust me to never stab you in the back. With me, you'll see it coming. But that's just me being a hypocrite as normal. I wish I didn't do that. I try not to, but I've got that horribly nasty temper problem. It's not exactly reaonable either. Maybe I can convince people there are two Muffins. GoodKillerMuffin and EvilKillerMuffin. Yeah... No, wait, then my shrink would think I was bi-polar as well as being epileptic and might give me Depakote again and that makes my hair fall out. Okay guys, ixnay on the DualMuffinPersonalities thing.
 
Wow!!

KM, that was quite the post. If all you say is true; temper problem, see it coming, DEPAKOTE! Been wondering why theres been more hair in the drain lately myself. Sounds like we'd be a match made in heaven(or would that be hell??) In either case, your the first to bring me out of just lurking. I like this group.
 
I'm not bi-polar darlin, I'm epileptic. Depakote is also an anti-convulsant.
 
Trolling is pointless.

What actually does bother me is watching people with a registered name throwing up all over the board to be the constant center of attention.

Some one who says they are dying/molested/sick/alone..making people feel compassion ..only to find out it was an absolute lie for attention sake.

Sure..the Internet is filled with liars, and we should come in assuming it’s just a giant computer game that interacts with you on a random basis…but humans are human and I..like many, many others..couldn’t help but feel utterly sad and concerned for these people.

This is far worse than an asshole telling me I have a huge ass.
 
I think its mostly about attention. Sometimes its someone who thinks somehow they were wronged by someone else here and decides to troll them as a form of revenge.

My philosophy remains as always.. "Ignore the assholes" - unfortunately that seems to be hard for many normally well-intentioned members here to do. So they feed the trolls. Well, if that's what gets their rocks off, so be it... but its not my game...
 
Sometimes, members are so pretentious, self-centered, and so willing to believe that thier excerement has the odor of a rose that you just have to take a few swings at them.

And one or two are so loved because they so admirably express the party line, but then, like a Clinton, abuse it to no end.
 
Jean Val Jean said:
Sometimes, members are so pretentious, self-centered, and so willing to believe that thier excerement has the odor of a rose that you just have to take a few swings at them.

And one or two are so loved because they so admirably express the party line, but then, like a Clinton, abuse it to no end.

And a "newbie", here for a number of days, not even weeks, would know that how?

Nice name, by the way.
 
Because if you add up Andra_Jenny, A_J, Markov Cain, J_CARVILLE, Algore, and Satan, I have like a gazillion posts...

Keep up and pay attention!

But I am going to have to change my handle again since too many young lusties out there think Jean in a girl's name, not realizing that it is the French John.

sorry Chey, Jim Beam made me do it!

Hey, now that's a good name, heh?
 
Jean Val Jean

Please stay the hell outta here. You already left.

Is your life so Le Miserable?
 
I am Les Miserables, but I never did one of those whiney I'm outta here threads. I just come and go with the flow of life, as time allots, and as interest waxes and wanes.

You get outta here ;)
 
Jean Val Jean said:
Because if you add up Andra_Jenny, A_J, Markov Cain, J_CARVILLE, Algore, and Satan, I have like a gazillion posts...

Keep up and pay attention!

But I am going to have to change my handle again since too many young lusties out there think Jean in a girl's name, not realizing that it is the French John.

sorry Chey, Jim Beam made me do it!

Hey, now that's a good name, heh?

You're a nut, ya know? Why is it you have such an aversion to sticking with one name? Or at least one main one with a couple well-known troll names on the side? :)
 
i have made some outspoken comments on here and only once did i get a namelesss troll
i was impressed.
i cant understand why people are too cowardly to saw what they feel publicly without being anonymous
i am totally gobsmacked as to why people take anything on the net seriously. this board is here for entertainment purposes
supposedly intelligent people attacking the weaker members of the board shows a real lack of intolerance and compassion . yes some of these posts do irritate me big time. no i do not get upset by them . there are a few members of the board who have serious mental and psychological problems and they are very easy to spot . who knows what is going on in the real world to make them act the way they do on here . it doesnt take a lot to shoe a bit of compassion , you can always ignore their threads , the same way i do
 
Back
Top