Truth in the Ruins (closed for heartofcourage)

Dylan sucked in a breath as she felt his warm hand trace along her neck and over her chest. Her breathing picked up slightly, his skin searing hers even though the layers of clothing. She tried to listen to what he said but she found it suddenly hard to concentrate when he was leaning over her, his face inches from hers.

She wasn’t an average person? Well, she couldn’t say that that was terribly surprising. Her grandfather had tried to explain things to her before he died, but that hadn’t gone well. She swallowed a lump in her throat, her eyes moving from his to look elsewhere in the room. She didn’t want to tell him all that she knew right off the bat. It was better to have something to bargain with along the way.

“You wouldn’t let them get me, would you?” She asked, her eyes flicking towards his as he mentioned other groups that would pull he apart for their own scientific pleasure. She shivered in a mixture of fear and another unnamed emotion.

“No more questions. Not right now.” She said in a soft voice as she felt him put the collar snugly back around her throat and then he lie back down on the bed, his arm still draped around her as he tried to go back to sleep.

Stone shook his head before he siddled up next to her and shook his head. He had not missed the slightly heightened breathing or the way her eyes looked at him but well, he didn't need to go making things complicated even if judging by her figure it would have been quite interesting.

His arm around her waist would help make sure she didn't go anywhere. "Before everything went to hell I was in the military. I was very good even during boot. I know how to keep bad people away and I know how to deal with the ones who get to close. The only way they'd get you is if I'm already dead." He said in a stark curt tone as he rested there though it was hard not to enjoy the warmth of her body.

"But right now we're safe. We'll be gone before long and the slavers only care enough to get their money and move onto the next place. And the other groups around are foolish and like to make a fuss. Easy to spot." He said as he closed his eyes and let his head rest on the pillow.

Dylan lay still next to Stone, listening to him as he explained what he’d done before the infection. It made sense, she thought, especially since he could have a very gruff demeanor at times. It was military training. It would serve them well.

“I worked for my grandfather. He was a scientist.” She offered to him, knowing that he probably wasn’t interested in anything that she had to say. “He worked on a little bit of everything. He’s gone now.”

He had died the night she’d been taken by the slavers. He’d tried to save her but they’d killed her. Maybe they knew what she was and that’s why they had wanted her so badly. The thought of her grandfather made her heart ache and she tried to keep the tears that wanted to fall at bay. She’d cried enough already for a hundred lifetimes.

“Stone, I promise you I won’t run.” She turned her head to looked at him. “Where would I go?”

Stone looked at her as she turned to face him and his hand was shifted to holding her back. His eyes sensed the pain hiding beneath her skin but he didn't press her. It was very interesting that her grandfather had been a scientist, he wondered if perhaps one time Dylan had not been so pure. Perhaps her grandfather had come up with some sort of medicine to cure the infection's remnant strain and it was within her.

He looked at her on the bed as she promised him she wouldn't run. Stone tried to keep his face as stalwart as his namesake as he looked at her eyes and her pretty face. It was still hard for him to just trust her all the same. It was easier for her to just remain the package but Stone found that hard to do even back when he'd been with the military. It was never that simple thinking of people as numbers and basic elements. Part of it was just always difficult to him even when he'd managed it.

He gave her a small nod and unlocked the collar again and then he rested his head back on his pillow though he tugged her a bit closer. "I know you wont. Once we get out of the city no more collar. I promise." He said as he looked into her dark brown eyes as they were only inches away from one another now.

(ooc- he didn't need to put the collar back on her till they're out and about.)

Dylan sighed as he said that he believed her. Well, that was good considering it seemed that they would be together for a long while. She couldn’t help but notice the way that he looked at her. He wanted her. She knew that look very well and she couldn’t help the blush that crossed her cheeks.

Dylan moved closer to him, her long dark hair trailing across her pillow as she rested her head on his warm shoulder. She sighed as she wrapped an arm around his chest, drawing comfort and warmth from another person in a way that she hadn’t been able to before. She could trust him. She knew that much to be true, even if he was gruff and hard to understand sometimes.

“You look at me as if you want to devour me in one bite.” She ventured in a soft voice, her cheek pressed firmly against his hard shoulder. “It makes me nervous.”

Stone couldn't help but give her a little smile. He had not anticipated that and as he felt her cheek resting against her shoulder and felt the little rise and fall of her chest he felt his heart rate pick up slightly as she moved closer to him.

"Well that would be pretty boring." He said with a little chuckle. "Probably at least one or two bites. You look pretty tough." Stone joked and couldn't help but rub his cheek slightly against her head as they warmed one anothers bodies.

"You always move closer to men who make you nervous?" He said softly as well while his right hand moved under her body to hold her other side as well as they rested close together.

Dylan shook her head and sighed. “You’ll protect me. It’s the animal nature of man that I’m nervous about.” She said as she felt his arm move beneath her body and pull her close to his side.

“Do you normally snuggle in bed with the people you buy?” She asked, her eyes opening to look into his. “Or should I count myself lucky?”

She smiled at him, her full lips parting to expose her straight white teeth. She could get use to being held like this by a man, especially a man as handsome like Stone. It was dangerous though. She shouldn’t be having those thoughts about the man in front of her.

Stone gave her a small smile back at her words. She was very sharp this one. He would have to be careful. Still as he watched her eyes look over his as she asked her own question he couldn't help but give a little chuckle. It felt nice to laugh. There weren't that many things these days that were funny these days, or even fun for that matter.

"Hehe not always." He said an inched a little closer to her that their lips were almost about to touch. "I only snuggled up to the beautiful lucky ones." He said and then leaning forward slowly he pressed his lips up against hers. His eyes closed about halfway as he enjoyed the warmth of her body and feel of her chest against his. A hundred warning sirens clanged, shouted and blared but he didn't care. He liked Dylan and it wasn't as if he wasn't waiting for her to try kicking him the face or maybe pulling his gun on him but at that moment he just enjoyed the simple joy of her lips on his.

Dylan was surprised when he pressed his lips to hers. She sighed softly, her eyes closing as he pressed his body fully against her. He tasted of exotic things, spices that were unknown to her and she enjoyed the contact very much. Perhaps too much, she thought to herself.

Her fingers curled in the fabric of his shirt, hanging on to him as if he were her rock in a strong stream. He had probably done this a hundred times with different women that he’d bought for whatever reason, but Dylan decided to not let that bother her. She was enjoying the fact that a man was being kind to her, gentle with her. It was nice considering her treatment in the last couple of months.

As the kiss broke and Dylan’s lips left his, she sighed and opened her eyes once more. “It could be dangerous to get involved with me.” She said softly, her voice barely a whisper as her warmth breath blew across his face.

Stone's eyes narrowed slightly an he offered and amused smile. He looked at her fingers still clinging to his shirt and felt her breath playing over his lips. Those full lips looked back at them and he thought of the little sigh that had emitted from them after the kiss. They had tasted like skin recently scrubbed clean with just a trace of chemicals left but there was an underlying sweetness. A taste he wouldn't mind having again.

She was still close and besides her comment didn't appear to be trying to pull away from him. "The level of my involvement with you is already dangerous." He said with that same look of amusement while his hand played gently over her jawline.

He wasn't much for superstition but he did feel like he was pushing his luck a tad if he were to get involved with her on any level. She was going to end up working with scientists anyhow, they didn't like Stone sticking around once he brought in new people.

His hands rubbed at her side as he held her to him and he leaned in slowly and kissed her neck just below the jaw line. "But right now I don't much care about that. They're be plenty enough time to think about danger once we leave this place." He said simply and kissed her neck slowly curious to see how she'd react.

Dylan shivered and sighed softly as she felt his lips press against her jaw and neck. She tilted her head backwards, letting him have access to the soft and sensitive flesh there. Her eyes closed slightly as he murmured about how he didn’t care. He wanted her. His actions screamed that loud and clear to her.

She loosened her grip on his shirt, her fingers tracing over his neck and then into his hair. She traced her fingers over his face, memorizing his features in the dark as he continued to nip and kiss her skin.

“Stone…” She sighed softly, her body pressing so closely to his own. “Stone, I have to tell you…”

She whimpered softly when he nipped her throat and made her shiver. Her words were cut short as she pulled his lips from her throat and brought him back to her own lips. She kissed him with a passion she’d never felt before, her tongue swiping against his for entrance.

He was caught off guard slightly when she took his face and pressed his lips back up to her but he didn't mind it in the slightest. Part of his brain shouted to hear out what she'd spoken of but the majority was concerned with other things. Slowly he rolled his body dragging her along with him as she continued to kiss him with a fervor that surprised him.

He let her tongue into his mouth and coiled up his own around hers as his lips matched her own. She felt like a warm smooth skinned blanket on top of him and he felt her chest pushing against his while his hands moved down and inch to hold her lower back while his head moved and leaned into their kisses. Slowly his lips parted and his dark blue eyes looked into her dark brown ones.

"What is it Dylan?" He asked her softly as he held her on top of him. Her fingers were still on his face from after their explorations through his hair and over his neck and he found the feel of them quite nice frankly.

Dylan gasped when he pulled her on top of his body. Her surprised was soon overcome with the feel of his tongue curling with hers, the strange taste of his mouth making her sigh in contentment. She felt his hands tracing over her, his hands resting against her lower back as he finally pulled away from the kiss. Her lips felt bruised and she enjoyed the sensation as his blue eyes stared into hers with an intense gaze.

He asked her a question and she bit her lower lip between her teeth, focusing on the way her fingers traced over his features. A blush crossed her cheeks as she pressed her fingertips against his lips, her eyes finally finding his again before she answered him.

“I’ve never done this before.” She said in a quick rush of breath, hoping that he wouldn’t freak out over her confession.

Well she's just full of surprises. Stone thought and felt her fingers move over his features while one moved to his lips. Her blush was priceless and for a moment he felt bad, like no matter what even treating her as he had he was taking advantage of her.

He kissed her finger gently and then looked at her. His eyes were dark and cool and he gave her the simplest of smiles while his right hand moved up and moved some stray hair back behind her ear. Then he moved the hand to her own that held a finger to his lips and he held it before pulling it back. He leaned forward and danced his lips over hers slowly.

Slowly his lips pulled back and he looked at her simply with a note of seriousness. "Dylan it's your choice." He said knowing how important the first time was to many women. Stone didn't think that civilization wiping out infections would ever change that. "If you don't feel you want to, I'll understand." He said keeping his tone gentle and almost a tad professional like he was just explaining something to another soldier.

Dylan looked down at Stone, a slight smile on her face. Of course, he’d be a gentleman now, she thought as he gently pressed his lips to hers and smoothed a piece of hair behind her ear. She sighed and lowered her gaze to his chest before she leaned down and pressed her ear to his chest and simply listened to the racing of his heart.

“I want to, but I’m scared.” She confessed to him, a slight tremor in her voice. “I mean, what does it mean between us if I do? I’m not stupid. I know you’ll leave me as soon as you get me where you’re going. I don’t think that I could give myself to a man that will do that.”

She was being silly, she knew, but she had always imagined herself in a white dress in a church before she had sex for the first time. That, of course, was before all the infections had changed the world and she’d been a young girl. She had a man that was ready and willing and here she was spouting nostalgic crap about waiting for marriage.

She lifted her head from his chest and looked into his blue eyes again. “It sounds stupid, doesn’t it?”

Stone watched her smile and heard her sigh before he saw her lean forward an rest her head on his chest. He heard the little tremor in her voice and the words she and he held her hand. It was true enough he would no doubt have to leave once he delivered her, even if he didn't want to. He felt sad at the thought and he wasn't sure what he was doing.

He wanted her it was true enough but as for if there was more to it than that. There was ocean's worth of difference between wanting someone and caring for them, perhaps loving them even.

You just had to open up your mouth. He thought bitterly. Then she lifted her head back up and he listened to her followup. Stone shook his head slowly. "It's not stupid Dylan." He said though what else he should say well that wasn't coming to him easily. He didn't just see her as a quick roll in the sack virgin or not. Stone cursed himself again but he'd made his bed now he had to sleep in it.

"It doesn't have to be that way Dylan. We're not even close to that door yet. This is a cold hard world we live in and death and pain and suffering are never quite as close. I think it's better to seize the what opportunities we have." He said feeling being honest was the best choice. Since the infection Stone had been near to death from the initial infection, shot, stabbed and thrown off a moving train. More than a few times his life had been lived on a razors edge so he'd gotten used to keeping things simple. If Dylan wanted more than that well that was just how it would be he supposed.

Dylan listened to his words, an internal battle of wills raging in her mind. He was promising her something that he might not be able to deliver. She very well might be cornering herself in a one night stand with an incredibly handsome man. Was that something she was willing to risk for a night of simple pleasure?

She straddled his hips, leaning up until she was in a sitting position as she reached for the hem of her shirt and pulled it over her head. She let it drop to the floor beside the bed, letting him look at her naked breasts. They were full, lightly tanned with dark nipples that were already hardening in the chilly room.

It is what it is, she thought to herself as she took his hands in hers and gently placed them upon her bare flesh. This might be the only chance she ever had at finding a man that was willing to go slow with her and treat her well. She needed to take that chance.

For a moment Stone just watched her with his dark eyes. His chest moved subtly very interested to see how she reacted. Then she straddled him and he saw her move her shirt up and over her flesh. His eyes fell on her nipples already stiffening in the cold air of the room and he felt himself stiffen as well.

He was glad that she decided to stay and if he was thinking about anything else it quickly deserted him when she took his hands and placed on her full breasts. His fingers kneaded the flesh almost the moment he felt their warmth fill his fingers. The dark nipples were hard and he longed to play his tongue over them but for the moment he played with her breasts as her hands had placed them. His body however moved up so that the two were vertical on the bed and he sought out her lips.

Once more he tasted the slight bruise on her lip probably from when the raiders had come but he enjoyed the feel all the same and he gave a almost silent moan as his hands continued to hold her flesh.

Dylan moaned softly at the feel of his hands kneading her breasts. She closed her eyes and tipped her head backwards, her long hair trailing down her back. He moved until he was sitting sit her in his laps and she whimpered when he captured her lips again, his tongue tasting her mouth until she parted her lips and allowed him entrance into her mouth.

Her hands reached up to cup his, encouraging him to do more. She wanted him to do everything. Her hands squeezed over the top of his, pressure on her nipples making her moan again, her breath coming out in quick, harsh pants.

Stone enjoyed feeling her hands press his to her breasts even harder. Her panty moans made him hard under her butt as he had her in his lap. His tongue explored her hungry mouth when her lips parted slightly. He loved her passionate fervor and his hands pinched her nipples at he rubbed his cheek to hers gently.

Dylan wiggled her hips over his lap, hearing his moan as she felt his erection pressing against her bottom. She bit her lower lip, her dark eyes staring into his as he leaned forward and captured her lips again. She moaned against his mouth, her hips flexing over his lap as she struggled to get some sort of friction on her clit.

When he pinched her nipples, she whimpered and pressed her body closer to him. She wanted everything that he had to offer. She wanted his hands on more than just her breasts, but her voice was caught in her throat and unable to push forward. She whimpered and moan, her lips pulling off his as he rubbed her cheek with his own.

“More please.” She said in a breath sigh as she kissed along his jaw and over his throat, nuzzling against the warm skin there as she caught the scent that was unique to him.

As she moved and started to give off little whimpers of pleasure Stone moved his hips slightly to rub his growing erection against her sex. Hearing her plead for him to give her more made him harder still and slowly his arms shifted from her chest and he took off his shirt. His entire chest was muscular, trained and forged from a life in the military and then a life always near danger after that.

Over his right pectoral there was a scar that looked like a large gunshot wound and over his ribs two more scars remained along with numerous small scraps and marks. He pressed his chest back to hers as she held close and then he grinded his hips harder while he unbuttoned her pants quickly.

Holding her up for a moment off his lap it was easy to lift her up and then pull off her pants leaving her just in the panties he had procured for her. He continued to move his hips sliding his erection in between her legs and then he slowly rubbed her back as he pulled her down. While she kissed his throat his chest rose in small little sighs as her dark hair spilled over his head.

Dylan stared at Stone was he reached to pull his shirt over his head. Her eyes trailed down to his chest, her hands soon following as she traced over each scar and line that he held there. She wondered how he had gotten each, but knew that it wasn’t the time to ask him. She leaned forward and pressed her lips to his throat as he unbutton her pants and slid them over her hips until she was in nothing but the thin scrap of material they called underwear.

She sighed as he pushed his hips against her once more, sliding his cock against her wet folds until she whimpered. Her lips found his again as he pulled her on top of him, her dark hair fanning around the as he rubbed up and down her back. She moved her hips in a rhythm with his, moaning against his lips as she pulled away and panted.

“Oh God!” She whimpered as she could feel a tightening begin in her belly, threatening to burst at even the rocking motion of their hips through the fabric.

Stone felt a growing head building within him as Dylan's needy rolls of her hips seemed to grow in pressure. Her little whimpers excited him to no end. The feel of her lips and fingers tracing his scars electrified the procurer and slowly his hands inched down to the curve of her ass and then back to the hem of the strip of clothing.

Inch by inch as he kissed her cheek, lips and neck he pulled the cloth down revealing her completely to him. He kissed her lips as he rolled his hips up to brush against her bare wetness and then slowly he moved his hands over his own pants and started to pull down his cargo pants with pressing need. He moved them down around his legs revealing a hard tenting at his slate grey boxer briefs and then he gave her a bit more rubbing as his hands returned to play over her stomach and ribs before eventually gently presiding over her breasts again.

He could feel the dampness of her virgin pussy falling over his boxers but he wanted to get her a little bit wetter before he progressed. Even with the urgency and growing fervor in both of them he still felt the need to be gentle once he finally entered her. Touch as she seemed when she had spoke in that soft whisper he had only heard a delicate voice, the same one that was giving him panty little encouragement but all the same he didn't mind waiting a few more moments as the two explored each others bodies.

As the panties were pulled over her flesh, baring her body to Stone for the first time, Dylan blushed. She had never had a man look at her the way that he was staring at her just then. She liked the lust that she saw in his eyes and she shivered under his gaze. As he continued to kiss her cheeks, her lips, and her neck, Dylan sighed and tilted her chin to give him more access.

She whimpered as she felt his hands gliding over her belly and her ribs before he took her breasts back in his hands. She continued to grind against him, her wetness coating his boxers as he played with the soft flesh. She was breathing hard, her lips parted and her body trembling as she got closer to that ultimate peak.

“Stone.” She begged, her eyes hazy with lust as she pressed her chest firmly against his. “Stone, please. I can’t take anymore.” She whimpered, her hair sticking to her cheeks as a thin sheen of sweat covered her body.

Back