Did You Get Laid Today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
No I did yesterday though. I woke up in my boyfriends bed naked an hungover and/or still slightly drunk. He started stroking my back while he was still half asleep and I think I just said to him that I wanted him to 'eat my ass and play with my clit, please' :eek:. He did and I just lied there spreading my ass cheeks and enjoying what has to be one of the best sensations ever.
He stopped started kissing my neck, pressed himself on to me and then slit inside my butt *blush*, no lube required , since I was so very wet. He grabbed my hair and I let him pound me pretty hard because it just felt so good.

We did it again half an hour later as well, 'twas good sex :D.
 
Last edited:
Oh wait I like I had sex this morning as well, I was riding him to wake him up and then we spoon-sexed.
 
Not yet today . But lastnight she road the shit out of me and she came like 5 times . I didn't . Hope she makes it up tonight thou :)
 
No, but the bf got a surprise handy/beej yesterday...in his family's living room...not knowing if/when someone would walk around the corner :devil:
 
Yes, a quickie early this morning when I got out of the shower. He came into the bathroom saw my swollen tits and big belly and bent me over the counter so he could get some before he went to work.
 
another day without, i really need to get home business trips suck. anyone in vegas wanna end my streak.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top