Anyone Wanna FAWC?

36 hours in which I'm having my whole family over for my kidlet's birthday. Would it be innapropriate to sit in a corner and write smut during the hosting of a child's birthday party?

36 hours in which I'm having my whole family over for my kidlet's birthday. Would it be innapropriate to sit in a corner and write smut during the hosting of a child's birthday party?

Sure. You can get input from them. "Should Joe take Emma gently, but anally, or roughly and vaginally? Oh yeah, Happy birthday Billy" :D

Sure. You can get input from them. "Should Joe take Emma gently, but anally, or roughly and vaginally? Oh yeah, Happy birthday Billy" :D

That was just wrong. On the other hand, it's the perfect way for an incest story to begin. :p

As of now, there are ten official entries for the first FAWC. I have a feeling there will be a few more by this time tomorrow. Just to remind all those finishing up, the deadline is midnight tomorrow, CST (GMT -6:00). I'll submit the stories on Sunday.

That was just wrong. On the other hand, it's the perfect way for an incest story to begin. :p

As of now, there are ten official entries for the first FAWC. I have a feeling there will be a few more by this time tomorrow. Just to remind all those finishing up, the deadline is midnight tomorrow, CST (GMT -6:00). I'll submit the stories on Sunday.

You mean midnight CST time on Saturday, right? (This posted on the Web site's Saturday, which would make "midnight tomorrow" Sunday at midnight to the post reader. I think you mean a day earlier than that.)

Received. ;)

Great. It would also be great if another one can come through so that we can have at least a dozen stories.

Indeed. Still, I think we have a pretty good showing for the first challenge. There was a lot more interest in this than I had originally anticipated.

Alright, then. Stories go into the queue tomorrow. :)

Into the Queue

I am currently working on getting all the stories submitted into the queue. For the first FAWC, we have the following participants:

alwayswantedto
BuckyDuckman
D_Lynn
johneb87
MSTarot
NaokoSmith
RedMonkeyButt
Saxon_Hart
slyc_willie
sr71plt

And a grand total of 13 submissions. I'm not saying who submitted more than one. ;)

With luck, they should be posting within a few days.

I want to thank everyone for joining in this challenge. This has been a lot of fun, and after the Nude Day contest, I'll have another FAWC. :D

Last edited:
I'm so bummed I missed this one! Too much madness at the end of the week to finish. But on the bright side, I'll have a new story to submit, hopefully later this week. I'll do the next one for sure!

I'm so bummed I missed this one! Too much madness at the end of the week to finish. But on the bright side, I'll have a new story to submit, hopefully later this week. I'll do the next one for sure!

When it posts, give us a link so we'll know what was almost part of the challenge. ;)

An observation: For all future FAWC submissions, please, please, PLEASE include a description and story tags. PLEASE. Most did, and thank you very much those who did so. But even four stories without a description or tags was a pain.

Other than that, we're on our way! Good luck, everyone!

When it posts, give us a link so we'll know what was almost part of the challenge. ;)

An observation: For all future FAWC submissions, please, please, PLEASE include a description and story tags. PLEASE. Most did, and thank you very much those who did so. But even four stories without a description or tags was a pain.

Other than that, we're on our way! Good luck, everyone!

I know I had tags but I don't remember if I put a description.

Don't know if Laurel will be giving these posting priority, so could whoever sees them post first (up to a week away) please note that on this thread? Thanks.

Don't know if Laurel will be giving these posting priority, so could whoever sees them post first (up to a week away) please note that on this thread? Thanks.

Yeah, I'm not expecting anything other than standard treatment for these stories. It'd be nice if they would post as fast as real contest entries, wouldn't it?

I am currently working on getting all the stories submitted into the queue. For the first FAWC, we have the following participants:

alwayswantedto
BuckyDuckman
D_Lynn
johneb87
MSTarot
NaokoSmith
RedMonkeyButt
Saxon_Hart
slyc_willie
sr71plt

And a grand total of 13 submissions. I'm not saying who submitted more than one. ;)

With luck, they should be posting within a few days.

I want to thank everyone for joining in this challenge. This has been a lot of fun, and after the Nude Day contest, I'll have another FAWC. :D

Quoting because I had missed adding someone's name. :p

The above is the full list of contributors.

Gah, having managed to submit mine by dint of getting up at 6 and putting in a quickie half hour or hour most mornings - during the half term holiday, and by denying myself any drinks in Naked Party ALL WEEK! I think even doing a bit of a story is amazing.
:rose:

Thank you very much, Willie, er I mean FAWCker! I have so many story ideas floating in my head I never get round to writing down (becuz I frivol away in Naked and do silly teaching work and feed my piglet and other nonsense instead). It was really great to get a chance not just to think of a new story but actually get it written.

:cathappy::nana::cathappy:

Gah, having managed to submit mine by dint of getting up at 6 and putting in a quickie half hour or hour most mornings - during the half term holiday, and by denying myself any drinks in Naked Party ALL WEEK! I think even doing a bit of a story is amazing.

Thank you very much, Willie, er I mean FAWCker! I have so many story ideas floating in my head I never get round to writing down (becuz I frivol away in Naked and do silly teaching work and feed my piglet and other nonsense instead). It was really great to get a chance not just to think of a new story but actually get it written.

:cathappy::nana::cathappy:

I'm glad to have helped inspire at least a few. ;)

Oh, but wait! The next FAWC challenge is coming in July . . . . :p

Hooray! Make sure it's in the school summer holidays, won't you! LOL.
:nana:

Considering the complexity of the challenge, I thought it just. :p

I revealed a hint earlier in this thread about it, but I'm still working out the details.

Good for you, Naoko! I wish I had the discipline to get up early and write before the kids got up. I just can't do it! I got about half of my story done, plus half of a treatment for a TV pilot, but in the end got a last minute paying job and had to take it. Not to mention cleaning the house before the kidlet's party so my mother wouldn't make whispered comments about how dusty my baseboards are. (And no, I did not scrub my baseboards. Who has time for that?)

I'm looking forward to July! We'll have less of a schedule with the kids off school, so I should have more time. Yay!

Good for you, Naoko! I wish I had the discipline to get up early and write before the kids got up. I just can't do it! I got about half of my story done, plus half of a treatment for a TV pilot, but in the end got a last minute paying job and had to take it. Not to mention cleaning the house before the kidlet's party so my mother wouldn't make whispered comments about how dusty my baseboards are. (And no, I did not scrub my baseboards. Who has time for that?)

I'm looking forward to July! We'll have less of a schedule with the kids off school, so I should have more time. Yay!

Thanks, Shea!

It was really tough! I got in a bit of time on the train one Saturday on my way back from teaching, and got the story started (in between comparing scars/legs with an ex-soldier ;) ). Then it was half an hour, half an hour - oh, what?!! you want feeding? Who do you think I am, your mother? Oh. OK, I am. In a way, it was a good way to do it, as I just cut a lot of bits of writing I would normally have popped in as background detail. Anything non-essential just didn't make the grade! There was no editing becuz the damn thing was so spare, you couldn't cut anything, LOL.

I can't blame you for taking a paying gig over frivolous writing. ;) I doubt many of us on Lit are of the means where we can turn away from a job in order to have time to write.

FAWC is just getting going. As long as we're willing and able to come up with new challenges, we'll keep this going. ;)

I can't blame you for taking a paying gig over frivolous writing. ;) I doubt many of us on Lit are of the means where we can turn away from a job in order to have time to write.

FAWC is just getting going. As long as we're willing and able to come up with new challenges, we'll keep this going. ;)

Perfect. :rose:

Back